So you can invest, cannot withdraw??

Coinbase: Is it a scam?

The explosion of cryptocurrencies has led to the rise of platforms where users can buy a variety of digital currencies, and take a slice of the growing pie

>Coinbase is one of the most popular and commonly used platforms to purchase either Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.

>It is used by thousands of people all over the world. But, is it a scam? Many users have complained that it is easy to deposit money, but when it comes to withdrawing funds, Coinbase is incredibly unhelpful to the point it simply doesn’t work.

How it works?

>In order to withdraw money from Coinbase it says that you have to verify your bank account by depositing money (any small amount over €6) via a SEPA transfer. Once the deposited money is available in your ‘EURO’ Wallet it can then be withdrawn.

>But… for a lot of people this is not the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

information-age.com/coinbase-scam-withdrawal-issues-123469922/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On aninternet forum, one user wrote, ‘I got as far as sending a 6 euro deposit via SEPA to link my UK account, but that was nearly a week ago and I still get the message stating I need to add a payment method to withdraw funds.’

Trunkey, the user, is not alone and this issue persists for many Coinbase users who have invested money and made significant returns.

‘They’re a joke,’ wrote one user. ‘They’ll happily accept a SEPA transfer for deposits but withdrawal using the same method somehow doesn’t work, transfer elsewhere and sell on LBC’.

It's a pyramid scheme. Unlike other pyramid schemes it's actually profitable for most people (for now), though.

information-age.com/coinbase-scam-withdrawal-issues-123469922/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

this same shit from when bitcoin was $10, $50, $100, $300, $500, etc, etc, etc will you guys ever get over the fact that you didn't buy?

When bitcoin is $50,000 next year it will still be a bubble, scam, tulipmania, pyramid scheme, and you were super smart for not falling for it

It has no value other than retards trying to make money off other retards. The supply of retards is limited, my friend.

Also the black market but it has gone WAY above and beyond it's worth there.

I moved 0.25 btc out of coinbase recently with no issue. Verify your account and they let you move money easily.

>The supply of retards is limited, my friend.
The date it will reach the limit is so far at the future that the coins is basically a inflationary coin.

Thats why bullshit bitcoin holders dont see, and why I only buy premined coins without ico

Not to mention the wait times.

testicles

>OY VEY THE PRICE IS DROPPING TIME TO CRASH THE WEBSITE :^)
t. GOYBASE

Not a pyramid scheme. Its a ponzi scheme.

instead of playing with monopoly money just invest directly in hardware manufacturers
you're riding the exact same hype wave that will crash at the exact same time except you're getting real money in the meantime

Its actually more scammy than that, to me. I mined a half coin years back with a block eruptor i bought on ebay. Saw it in my account way back but went to check on it later. Had to install authy on my phone and it took 2 days for certain verifications. Finally get in and my wallet is empty.

>designated nocoiner cope thread
It's funny how all these "hurr durr bitcoin is shit" threads only recently started showing up. Jews are panicking.

The thing is the black market still negotiates prices in USD. Nobody is going to pay the equivalent of 100,000 dollars for a fucking gram of weed. If the price of bitcoin goes up then demand for bitcoin by the black market goes down proportionately. Literally there is only investors at this point throwing money back and forth. There doesn't exist any other money that will magically fund all of these coins.

You are mentally ill if you unironically believe this.

>be me
>2009
>18yo idiot
>see the memelords on Sup Forums hype this thing called bitcoin
>read about it
>understand nothing
>lol whatever I'll buy some for the lulz
>buy 50 for 25$
>forget about it
>years pass
>bitcoin reaches 10k
>I remember about the shit I bought years ago
>look for the old hdd in frenzy
>ask my parents where my old PC was (lived with them at the time)
>"user you talking about the one you threw in the garbage 5-6 years ago?"
>...
>remember I threw it in the garbage
>working as a wagecuck for 1000 euro/month nowadays
>50 bitcoins are worth almost a million USD
>mfw

Bitcoin is a bubble by all metrics, but that doesn't mean it has to burst any time soon. It could take 10 days, or 10 years for that matter.
It all depends on wether it can constantly atract fresh capital, proportionate to its total value, to avoid stagnation. Enough stagnation, and people will be triggered to pull out, and the bitcoin is kill.

The vast majority of bitcoin owners, bought bitcoin as an object of finacial speculation, not as the currency is was originaly intended to be. So most people owning bitcoin, are only really interested in owning bitcoin as long as it keeps rising in value. The moment people lose faith in it increasing its value, people will sell out.

Frankly, the fact that /pol is talking about this yet again, but from the angle of it being a scam and not being the least but hyped seems to me a warning it bitcoins impending collapse.

Read your TOS before giving money to kikes, you stupid mother fuckers
>they can keep your money
>you can’t sue them
Way to dream big, though. Sure was smart of you to take advice from Sup Forumstarts who stand to make money from your investment.

Thats the thing though. Nobody could have predicted where the mentally retarded would coalesce their efforts. These people are making money out of pure dumb luck. They act like they are hot shit investment experts but every time you point out the lack of fundamentals in place they scream and shit their pants at you and accuse you of being a fucking Mossad agent. It's fucking pathetic. I would rather be a poorfag than be somebody THAT retarded.

>implying anyone is buying bitcoins at 10k+

Who are you going to sell it to?

Same thing

If you attempted to withdraw the money you would have issues with your state anyway because it would be suspicious to them. Also the huge taxes. Not so easy to profit off bitcoin

That's why I'm not mad desu, slightly annoyed at best

Technically you can buy a lot of shit with bitcoins, for example I came across some precious metal investment exchanges that accept bitcoin, so you can buy gold/silver/copper with it. The problem is you can't cash out a large sum at once.

True, the government here settled on capital gains tax as a blanket tax for all bitcoin you cash out. Like I said, easy to buy some stuff online, but very hard to cash out large sum of money.

If I spend forty dollars to get one Bitcoin, then three years later that Bitcoin is worth five thousand dollars, but I get two thousand of it taken in tax, I still make a decent profit.

>When bitcoin is $50,000 next year it will still be a bubble, scam, tulipmania, pyramid scheme, and you were super smart for not falling for it
Yup.

Yeah it's pretty sad. Because most of the people who had major holdings and cashed out big are fucking pedophiles and drug dealers. More proof that this world is shit.

I’ve sold ETH off it, apart from slow transaction times it’s fine. You’re probably better off with a different exchange, but Coinbase is definitely the most established in the US.

Yes but you need to clarify where you got your money from, what did you do etc.

tfw I literally just sold 14k ether through coinbase 2 days ago and bought a vehicle

>Nobody could have predicted where the mentally retarded would coalesce their efforts.

I knew thhis would happen before I even new bitcoin and etc... existed, back at 2012-2013

You would know if you read new order of barbarians, since no one read the text, you dont know.

I am not rich, because I will never buy this since this will be a tool of the elite

So basically, a journalist finally bought some BTC and is now getting impatient because there are hundreds of thousands of other people wanting verification ASAP?

kek

Shut the fuck up you pathological lying piece of shit.

>large windfall
>buys a rapidly depreciating money pit with it.

what does bitcoins, anime and hapas all have in common Sup Forums?

I cashed out 71,000 USD (4.17 BTC) the other day with Gemini to my US checking account. Took 30 hours to show up.

Didnt even put a dent in my stack faggot I could have bought 30 of them

>the supply of retards is limited
life experience says otherwise.

>Shut the fuck up you pathological lying piece of shit.
Yeah right.

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

"FINANCIAL CONTROL
There was discussion of money and banking. One statement was, "Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want", as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money would become predominately credit. It was already ... money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Just pocket sorts of things. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically. Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. May have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you. Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying. There was a statement that any purchase of significant size like an automobile, bicycle, a refrigerator, a radio or television or whatever might have some sort of identification on it so it could be traced, so that very quickly anything which was either given away or stolen - whatever - authorities would be able to establish who purchased it and when. Computers would allow this to happen.

You don't need authy for coinbase. What are you even talking about.

i cashed out 400000000 dollars yesterday, only took 1 hour to arrive BASED

The ability to save would be greatly curtailed. People would just not be able to save any considerable degree of wealth. There was some statement of recognition that wealth represents power and wealth in the hands of a lot of people is not good for the people in charge so if you save too much you might be taxed. The more you save the higher rate of tax on your savings so your savings really could never get very far. And also if you began to show a pattern of saving too much you might have your pay cut. We would say, "Well, your saving instead of spending. You really don't need all that money." That basically the idea being to prevent people from accumulating any wealth which might have long range disruptive influence on the system. People would be encouraged to use credit to borrow and then also be encouraged to renege on their debt so they would destroy their own credit. The idea here is that, again, if you're too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you've shot your credit. Electronic payments initially would all be based on different kinds of credit cards ... these were already in use in 1969 to some extent. Not as much as now. But people would have credit cards with the electronic strip on it and once they got used to that then it would be pointed out the advantage of having all of that combined into a single credit card, serving a single monetary system and then they won't have to carry around all that plastic."

"URVEILLANCE, IMPLANTS, AND TELEVISIONS THAT WATCH YOU
So the next step would be the single card and then the next step would be to replace the single card with a skin implant. The single card could be lost or stolen, give rise to problems; could be exchanged with somebody else to confuse identify. The skin implant on the other hand would be not losable or counterfeitable or transferrable to another person so you and your accounts would be identified without any possibility of error. And the skin implants would have to be put some place that would be convenient to the skin; for example your right hand or your forehead. At that time when I heard this I was unfamiliar with the statements in the Book of Revelation. The speaker went on to say, "Now some of you people who read the Bible will attach significance to this to the Bible," but he went on to disclaim any Biblical significance at all. This is just common sense of how the system could work and should work and there's no need to read any superstitious Biblical principals into it. As I say, at the time I was not very familiar with the words of Revelations. Shortly after I became familiar with it and the significance of what he said really was striking. I'll never forget it. There was some mention, also, of implants that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals. This could be under the skin or a dental implant ... put in like a filling so that either fugitives or possibly other citizens could be identified by a certain frequency from his personal transmitter and could be located at any time or any place by any authority who wanted to find him. This would be particularly useful for somebody who broke out of prison."....

What you gonna do with that, user? Hookers and blow?

YOU

CAN'T

CASH

OUT

>doesn't invest because rich people use it
>stays broke forever

Nice thinking user

And I'm a rocketship captain. I just spend all day on Sup Forums to show everybody how much more amazing my life is.

CAN CONFIRM! BASED

BUY MORE SHITCOIN PLS I BOUGHT IN WAY TOO HIGH AND NEED THE PRICE TO GO UP :(

>implying people with money don't use the internet

Its ok user you will make money too once you stop being a retard

They're talking about the part where you actually get money from owning bitcoin. Or more specifically, how that part doesnt exist.

Retards who don't understand SEPA payments can take a while to go through or can't even complete it correctly in the first place.

In order to get their coins, Coinbase probably has to buy the crypto currencies from someone. But to revert it back to money, they would need to sell it.

They probably have an easier time buying it than selling, so they have a hard time giving you the money back.

I've already taken 200 000$ out of bitcoin but if you say you can't take money out of bitcoin then it must be so.

Read the new order of barbarians, EVERYONE will use it.

Its part of their plans

>bring housing buble to remove peoples house
>people need government help to buy a house
>government see how you spend your money to make sure you can pay for you house
>extreme housing taxes remove everone else house.
>use the excuse that "some farmers are not doing it right and poisoning people" to enact a law that only companies are able to farm.
>merge all documents into one, and put all those documents into a chip that is at someone forehead or hand.
>make the cucrrency become digital and put it at the chip,
>make a poll to ask people to join new world order, and make sure other non cucked countries join the polll by atomic bombing them
>a person that dont accept have all their credits removed
>you can't plant your food because its illegal
>you can't live with someone like jew did at nazi germany because they see how do you spend your money and if you buy more food they will ask "why you are spending so much money with food"
Look, I understand life is hard as fuck because of all the stuff the elite do, and this extra money will help you to remove some of those problems, but this is not the way of doing it.
You are doing like those guys at vampire movies that help vampires to make sure they dont die

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO GIVE YOU CASH FOR IT? NOBODY YOU FUCKING POORFAG! GET A BETTER JOB OR KYS!

that's what I said in the following post, learn2read, black hebrew

>get double charged $2,000
>non existent customer service via email
>call the hotline and get told they’re too busy
>have to tell my bank and now they’ll probably use that as an excuse to not let me withdraw
Fuck Coinbase. Noobs should NOT use it. Even if you don’t get fucked like me, transaction fees are high as Shit for not reason.

If you can, do like this
>setup Gemini and Coinbase
>buy on Gemini
>transfer to GDAX (owned by coinbase)
>cash out on GDAX

Are you retards too stupid to move your coins to another exchange and then cash out? I cashed out a few thousands in eth a couple of months ago, now I have nearly 10k in LTC.

>you have to verify your bank account by depositing money (any small amount over €6)
Not true. My transfer was a mere 2€ and it worked fine. 3 days and my account was verified.

When you sell on Coinbase it just makes a market on GDAX with an extra fee.

It's not a scam. A few years back I came into a short period of financial trouble and sold a bitcoin and a half at around $500. I took the loss and got my money out and disbursed to my bank account.
If you suddenly add your bank account and try to withdraw immediately they'll likely make you go through a waiting period because that's typical.
I went through coinbase to get my cash that I needed. Now, I will say that coinbase is absurdly expensive to buy, sell and withdraw btc and usd but that's also likely because they're the most straightforward site to do that with (and they've been around for a majority of the lifespan of btc so people trust them).
If you didn't get into btc that sucks, and I'm positive there is a crash coming (such is the nature of speculative markets) but it seems like btc is staying for whatever reason and while investing now feels like a waste it can't hurt to throw a few hundred into it on the off chance it goes "to the moon".

God, is there anything more pathetic than a nocoiner? Sounding like Hilldogs in the run up to the election lmao

>read a book that was written before the invention of blockchain technology
>to learn about how blockchain technology will affect my life

You obviously don't understand how cryptocurrency works. It is THE COMPLETE opposite of what you think it is. I'm a conspiracy retard too and when I first heard about bitcoin my tinfoil hat went on and I ignored it for 2 years because muh NWO.

If you actually take time to learn about how blockchain works instead of yarping about conspiracies you would understand that is the most self empowering technology ever invented. Its the opposite of what (((they))) want. It puts control of wealth in the hands of the people. It opens up a realm of completely free markets with no regulation. Blockchain will do for money what the internet did for information.

Literally the only reason bitcoin value has exploded is because of investment speculation which relies on the principles of a ponzi scheme - buy something and then find a bigger fool to sell for profit.

You cannot deny this. There is literally no other explanation for the astronomic rise of BTC value.

Also, people 'cashing out' is good for Coinbase because they are charging two users fees to exchange, then they charge a fee for withdrawal, so they get more fiat and/or crypto for themselves, whereas if it is sitting in an account, they cannot use it.

>Blockchain will do for money what the internet did for information.

Also, you have no idea what "money" is if you think currency is money and therefore has any value whatsoever.

Or it could be because people are trying to hedge themselves against the inevitable collapse of the fiat money scam and they just learned about a new technology that gives you control of your own wealth and is extremely difficult for governments to sieze.

Literally what?

In what world does a cryptocurrency with literally no intrinsic value protect against a collapse of fiat money?
If you want to protect yourself against that, you need to hold, you know, actual stuff that you can bargain with in the event of a collapse.

You just don't get it, do you?

We aren't keeping our money here FOREVER.

It's making us money RIGHT NOW.

>put my parents 800k savings (entire life 40+ years of work) into btc at 17k after spending 2 years convincing them
>cant cash out
>cant cash out
>cant cash out

Bitcoin is going to be a world currency. The taxes for pulling out bitcoins will only increase. It would be stupid to pull out bitcoins instead of storing them for the day that they replace fiat

Those are the people at the top of the pyramid.

>itt: a bunch of autistic shills trying to keep their ponzi scheme afloat

DEUS poster is the only one (with a few others) with any sense in this whole goddamn thread, and he was shouted down by previously mentioned autists. Good luck in the coming weeks if you've """invested""".

>Steam is no longer supporting Bitcoin
DECEMBER 6 - KURTIS
As of today, Steam will no longer support Bitcoin as a payment method on our platform due to high fees and volatility in the value of Bitcoin.
>steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1464096684955433613

Pro tip: DONT FUCKING INVEST IN CURRENCY.

That's a much heftier claim to make.

Guess who they gonna blame when it doesn't work out as expected.

that's not a bitcoin issue, fucking moron
that's because you issues an ACH transfers, and it takes days to clear from your bank to coinbase
until then, you don't own shit because, obviously, coinbase doesn't trust you
but at least they locked the BTC/USD for you

Yeah, I figured you were too retarded to actually understand the difference between money and currency.

World currencies dont have transaction costs above $5, or wait times of minutes to hours, triple ancap nigger.

Bitcoin is worthless, driven by speculation, energy consuming and supremely wasteful. Blockchains and public ledgers are great technology, but bitcoin is shit.

>DONT FUCKING INVEST IN CURRENCY
FX traders are laughing at you from their yachts

FX traders aren't individuals manually investing stuff like most people ITT.
They're using computer algorithms to make thousands of checks and transactions every minute to profit from course changes.

True, true, true, but you're forgetting one important thing: BITCOIN IS WHAT (((THEY))) WANT. IF THEY WANT IT THEY'LL GET IT.
"Homosexual rights" and "lgbt" are two terrible ways to reduce population growth. But they don't care.

Localbitcoins is the sensible option. Coinbase are kikes

>Forex trading
Literally shit-tier """investment""" trading. I can see why you idiots were suckered into Bitcoin as an """""""""investment""""""""" strategy.

You need to verify your id to use localbitcoins, passport and everything. Good luck.

They aren't

Blockchain tech is here to stay. It's futures exchanges that have the greatest leverage to demoralize faith in BTC. One would have to be a fool not to anticipate the possibility of a coordinated short sell by gigantic Kraken just for to justify regulated crypt.

I mean, surely the Soros of the world wouldn't love to consolidate BTC at 2015 prices, while Shmoes can't buy in cuz muh exchange is down.

It's trivially easy to convert BTC to cash. If you can't manage it, you shouldn't be investing in crypto.

Forex is about as profitable as doing Internet surveys.

Coinbase isn't a scam I've cashed out multiple times straight to my bank. Also No Coiners still on suicide watch.

Only normies use Coinbase, literally. It's a normie company.

ITT: salty nocoiner faggots

Well, Foorex is so manipulated that folks who get it, and can identify it, make a consistent profit. That said, I agree, it's not a place to store nest eggs.