So Sup Forums, is she Chinese or South Korean? Either way, there's no way that this isn't a caricature

So Sup Forums, is she Chinese or South Korean? Either way, there's no way that this isn't a caricature.

Korean probably.
Speaking of which, are there any prominent Korean characters in anime?

Which begs the question, why are there more Chinese than Korean characters in anime?

Because japs can't help but be racist towards them.

I remember a post from Sup Forums by a Jap that showed a South Korean-made world map that didn't have Japan on it, so it goes both ways. It was really funny.

what the fuck is this show haha

To be fair tons of maps leave off New Zealand so it's not impossible that the mapmaker was just retarded.

There are more Chinese immigrants than Korean ones at the moment.

Is it any surprise that the nips hate the chinks?
Every time you hear someone talking loudly across the seats from each other in the Tokyo trains it's always some chink yammering away in their ugly language in an otherwise silent carriage while people are trying to sleep.
One time I saw a chink sat on the floor of the train, taking up half the space by the doors, playing some dumb chink music loudly without earphones.
They spit, they litter, they talk obnoxiously loudly, and they have zero regard for anyone except themselves. Fucking savages.

I watched episode 1 and holy fuck, same thought

Generations of young otaku who wanted to fuck Minmay or Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 now grown up, in the industry and able to create their own Chinafu.

She is Japanese, cant you see her slanting eyes?

Japan is an East Asian country after all. Its culture is just Chinese culture with a few local twists

The manga for this is really weird and has a crazy identity crisis. It literally killed most of the cast and 3 chapters later it's just a romcom. Then some generic training arc introduces tragic back stories while being both awkward comedy and unashamed fanservice.

Chinese stream money can pay for anime single-handledly, I expect more pandering in the coming years

The evil sidekick in Psycho Pass was korean.

What?

But chinks pirate literally everything, how is it even possible that they're making any money there at all?

There are a lot of Chinese people.

Don't know what anime is that, but isn't she just that character with the closed eyes that will BTFO everyone once he opens them?

She's Laotian

anime? not so much but there's a few in video games

Can't really confirm, but my chinese gf talks super loud in Chinese. Not sure if it's just her though.

>chinese gf
Shit user what are you doing, get out while you still can.

>every stereotype is always true
it's fine, m8

stereotypes exist for a reason man. She might cool but she's gonna have family.

I'm happy Japan is still putting midly racist stuff in kid shows. Keep it up.

>pirating in communist china
funny joke

I don't know but I want more of her, her design and voice is cute and this show sucks.

Because Chinese won't flip their shit if they feel offended by cartoons.
Koreans will march in the streets and stab themselves.