Whats his deal?

Whats his deal?

He wants to fuck children. It seems pretty clear.

he gets sexual gratification from violence.

it also appears he gets even more sexual gratification of watching someone develop into better violence machines for the purposes of violence against him

violence

he is a cooky clown

This

Indeed.

Sadistic gay pedo clown

A jolly clown who loves spending time with little boys.
What's so wrong about that?

He was tortured and molested as a child by his older brother who was the only one to ever care about hisoka although he himself was broken and often took it out on hisoka. Physically however he was very strong but ultimately died and Hisoka has a post-mortem stockholm syndrome-like complex for his brother that stems from his admiration for his strength, thereby making him subconsciously mimic his brothers other mannerisms of pedophilia, pain and evil

>Citation needed

nope, he only likes Machi, his future wife, whose virginity he took and whom he impregnated

He gets off on violence and is attracted to those who are good at it, regardless of age or sex. He wants to fuck Gon and Killia because they're great at being violent and primo boicunny at that. He holds Chrollo in high regard because of how strong he is, but he can only get off on winning and Chrollo fucking him up has really pissed him off something severe since in his eyes that was like having passionate sex with someone until just before climaxing they stop and tell you to leave. He was probably molested as a kid or something.

Bungee gum

He just love to fight strong opponents.

I honestly don't think he was pissed off, he just had to come to terms with the fact that he couldn't fight Chrollo under Chrollo's circumstances. Chrollo never tried to fight Hisoka, he just enacted a strategy that guaranteed he would win.

He wants Chrollo one on one in a pure fight without any advantages, and killing the spiders both lessens Chrollo's forces and act as a way to provoke him.

I hope everyone who says Hisoka is gay or is a pedophile becomes a gay pedophile himself.

R U B B E R
A N D
G U M

Delet this, macho is pure.

*machi
Fuck me.

she's still pure, she was just filled with her boyfriend's rubber & cum, that's OK

Macho a best!

I'm pretty sure he was staring at killua and gons little boy asses in one episode

Chaotic Neutral

Hunter x Hunter is the best shonen series created in the entire history of mankind

despite the fact that it's "unfinished", yes

the best

best

Being erotic.

gasy

but Naruto is better

I wish I could teleport behind you and then...

I am blowing the whistle on you!

I wish we could have a normal Hunter x Hunter thread and talk about how intellectual Gon is

>intellectual Gon is
I'll bite go on

also we wont have a normal thread till theres new content