Muh master race

>Muh master race

Comparing yourself to bush niggers is a pretty low standard, I think we all can agree know that. Plus your point would have far more validity if niggers were the global majority.

only ashkenkazi jews have high iq (and a lot of genetic diesieses)
sefradic jews are literal arabmongrell tier

>disieses
POL COMPLETELY BTFO

You can take your shitty argument and blow it out your ass

Jews have a higher IQ yes but they also use it to be fucking dicks

I'm just saying. Compare yourself to almost anyone else and your painfully average.

1 standard deviation below is a huge difference especially when talking about a bell curve, 5 however is not so much. No one denies that Ashkenazim are more intelligent on average, not even the Nazis did. This is a completely fabricated straw man.

Any race can have a high IQ. It just depends if they take intelligence seriously. But, IQ doesn't mean jack shit unless you actually use it for something useful. Plus some folks I've known that are super smart in some areas are really clueless about simple things. One guy I knew worked for General Dynamics and worked on sidewinder propulsion, but didn't have enough sense to change a car tire. Yeah, there are people like that.

>tfw Sup Forums considers jews have a race of their own and don't consider them white themselves
>tfw Sup Forums falls for jewish trickery and unironically say shit jews promote

whites have higher iq than us blacks but they use it to be fucking dicks.

Why are muslims so useless? If we annihilated all muslims nothing owuld be lost to the world.

Jews != Zionists. Typical Shlomo from Israel are not billionaire who are pushing his leftist agenda.

its literally the white jews with at this point mostly european ancestry that have the high IQs dude (the ashkenazi). also picture related

Only Ashkenazi Jews in the US supposedly have the higher IQ average. And most of them are 50-80% white. But I am growing suspicious even of this seeing as they lie about almost everything else and control our nation's educational system.

Jews are a hostile tribe that parasitizes it's just nation's population while simultaneously trying to blend in. They are on constant war-footing while we accept them as brothers.

also worth noting that the only area where they excel is in verbal intelligence, which is woman intelligence, and was literally added to the tests decades ago in order to even out the scores between men and women for political reasons (because without verbal intelligence men were far outscoring women).

the ashkenazi jews are actually below white men in most of the actual spatial and critical thinking areas. but you know, they can talk, i guess, which is why they own showbiz. good for them. maybe jews belong in the kitchen.......something something kitchen oven joke

also men still outscore women on IQ tests when given at adult age by like 4 points. most of the "data" you see on the net about male vs female IQ scores being roughly even is taken at early puberty when women have begun "the change" but most boys still haven't. so they're testing pubescent girls against prepubescent boys. jeee, wonder why that's unfair.

everybody uses their iq to be dicks, user

>Muh master race
No one says that. We just want to be free of you people forever. You suck.

They don't. Keeping blacks out of your society is being a good person, not a "dick."

please continue killing yourselves

yeah jews are smarter. on top of that jews have selected themselves very aggressively.

lots of people are ethnically jewish in some way. they are progeny of those jews that went outside the pool, and became amongst nations.

on the other hand youve got jews selecting other jews, with no nations. their progeny still have no children.

so it makes sense that the smartest jews would be the ones (all on averages) with no nation; the internationalist jews.

>jews with no nation have the highest IQs
>jews that breed outside gain nations, but mix in lower IQ races
>jews that breed in with other jews maintain both IQ and internationality.

so it's actually not surprising that they overrepresent as international bankers etc. no nations, no loyalties, high IQs.

We have creativity.

They don’t actually though. The claim comes from them taking an average of college kikes, not kikes from all kike backgrounds. The IQ of Israel is lower than that of America

The real redpill is that inbreeding increases favourable aspects like IQ. Hence why jews and royal families all have smart people.

Whites have been deluded to race and population mix.

race realism is psuedo-scientific bullshit and no one has been able to provide any actual evidence to prove this theory, and when asked, you are met with "FUCK YOU JEW KIKE SHILL" tier responses, proving they know they have no proof. Watching the alt-right get so mad at the skeptic community was interesting because their crime was simply being skeptical of the bullshit they were claiming

Was your point
>Jews don't use their intelligence
>I'm retarded and can't count nobel prizes
Or was it
>I'm lonely and will write a blog post