Why do americans choose to live like cattle?

why do americans choose to live like cattle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCS1_9Uwne0
google.com/maps/@36.0351012,-115.3009251,1268m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this pic, every time

at least there arent fucking forest bugs and shit in the suburbs

good luck getting decent internet in the middle of fucking nowhere, i should know having lived in california, now living in kansas. in the literal middle of buttfuck nowhere

Because once you're so FREE you need to lower your freedom a bit so you dont overdose on true freedom. Euroscum will never understand it.

Because they ARE cattle.

>Euroscum will never understand it.

as they post from their commieblocks and shitty apartments

unironically this. Have you seen black friday crowds, OP?

>THE desert
>"why do Americans..."

>This title
>This pic
>Netherlands

Bot or shill, fuck this thread

I don't know, but it's an odd sight.

> octogon
> radially

>straight lines means we’re live stock
What makes suburbs cattle like? I honestly can’t think of anything wrong with suburbs. Maybe that it forces us to drive more, otherwise, no clue why euros hate suburbs so much.

Delete now

To get away from niggers. You really think buses (the only way for niggers to get around because they’re too poor to afford a car) run all the way out to that neighborhood?

Because the Jews told us we have to let the niggers take over our cities. Suburbs are incredibly inefficient, they are just white people trying to escape diversity.

Fuck that place looks nice dude.

Seriously probably 100% white. Just a few steps away from open desert. Wish I lived there.

>all those houses
>not even one has a garden of acceptable size

literally useless

Literally just to get away from niggers and spics in the inner cities.
No seriously, that's exactly why suburbs appeared.

>garden
>in the fucking desert
Are you retard?

looks comfy

>are you a retard?
the meme flag gave it away

>houses
>in the fucking desert
Are you retard?

that place looks even more depressing than my commieblock Siberian city
anywhere you go is a fucking desert or copypaste buildings
imagine being a 10 years old kid in that place

Houses don't need water to grow you Aquafresh motherfucker

>that place looks even more depressing than my commieblock

No, nothing is more depressing than a commieblock anywhere

People do though, living in the desert is pretty retarded.

>lol Americans are such cattle
>rides train

You can easily pump in enough water for people, but it would take WAY more resources for grass, plants, and gardens. Are you literally retarded?

takes 10 minutes for me to get to that island

youtube.com/watch?v=YCS1_9Uwne0

This is why.

The property I won is about half the size of that island, and on a river

Apartments and commieblocks are a totally different life

>I won
*own

Still better than what we got in brazil

This place looks fine, you're full of shit

It's still very inefficient. Living in a white man's climate is superior.

Good goy... Keep believing that urban sprawl is a good thing
Have 0 originality at all and keep givi- I mean cutting your foreskin

Yeah because LA with over 10 million fucking people in the middle of the desert has no water issues ever, but having a few small gardens in OP's suburb of maybe a couple thousand people is just way too much hassle.

In order to understand the burger, you must become the burger

Seek mental help

Because they're too fucking stupid to look at the shit and when they do they're too stupid to realize that all they have to do is organize.

How bad sandstorms are there?

>american defending a place which looks like a prison or native american reservation
>his argument is that he owns some kind of property and picture of frozen creek
very patriotic

HAhahah is livin in commie block better?
Also Americans are one of the few to live isolated on private property in 20-40 acres of land outside of cities or even off the grid.

In Europe this is impossible, hell even owning a hose like those is impossible for the mid class.

We (in EU) live like sardines in a can.

>>american defending a place which looks like a prison or native american reservation

It's something very uncommon and I have never seen anything like it in my entire life.

I own 80 acres, you own nothing

It's probably a living area specifically made for government employees and their families in a station in bumfuck nowhere, it's not the standard.

How did you go about owning 80 acres?

I'm a bastard, there's so much I don't know. Yet I don't want that to be my downfall.

>I own 80 acres, you own nothing
You forgot to mention guns

Horrible depending on where it is.
Here in West Texas it's constantly windy and sandy. Fitting for brown people, but for me it's hell.

that's sim city right there, what a joke

even settlements in antarctica look comfier than that

It's a neighborhood on the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Have you thanked mommy and daddy lately?

Defeats the purpose of having a house

Sasha, are you comparing living in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage, utility room, 2 living rooms + dining room house as a mid class working 5-8 for 90k year to a prison?

Is living in an 60 sq m apartment with 3 rooms 1 bathroom any better?

It's better than living like bugs in a commie block.

I think if they had a chance to live in a house with any property they would like it.
I can ride my dirt bike, I can fish, hunt, shoot my guns, made an RC truck course, let my dog run, have a garden, store my boat, all in my yard

I bought an old run down farm and the one next to it. Land is cheap in the U.P.
I find land for as little as $500 per acre, all the lots I own are my retirement, hopefully

Not really a choice, it is forced on us. Has been for a long time.

>WE WUZ ROMANS

Suburbs like this remind me of Roman Forts on the Frontier.

Neat and orderly squared settlements,

There is no shame in inheritance. Passing on prosperity and well-being to your children is one of the most noble things you can do in life.

>As compact as possible despite near infinite space
>Placement doesn't consider the surrounding environment at all. Just a square in the middle of nowhere
>Of course nothing akin to a town center. No shops, no square etc. You have to take the car to do anything.
Why would you do this?

What happens during the winter?

You don't like comfy favelas with putas faveladas rubbing their stinky wet xota in your pau? It's like indians and poo: it makes you more resistant. Before you know it you'll heal like wolverine due to constant contact with stds. Take the chance to make the putas abort and die in some sidewalk. One less nigger. One at a time.

...and even there, in the middle of nowhere...

Put a bar and 24h 7/11 in the center and it would be paradise

Its private owned land that someone bought and build houses on it.
Then the company sold/rent the houses to ppl.

Its not like you can start building somewhere where you don't own the land. Also infrastructure becomes expensive if you go too far and wide.

google Las Vegas

7500 people?

Because that's exactly what Goyim means, goy

Take a look at who runs the place ;^)

because its in the middle of a desert and utilities arent delivered by magic?

Yep, at one time 1 person owned all that land, then had it zoned residential, sold lots or built houses and sold them.
If you don't like it, don't buy it.

I could do this with what I own if I wanted to.

Looks familiar

All it needs is a comfy earthquake.

gotta admit when i typed "faveladas" in xvideos.com i got veeery interesting results
you guys are crazy, is it easy to get laid in favela?

>cattle

Better than living like a faggot.

It would seem to me that they could have sold those houses for more if they had sprung for a few more square feet of desert and some more concrete so it wouldn't be such a cramped eyesore though.

Is this place really in the middle of the desert or there are other things here?

South America is one of the worst when it comes to urban planning. Just look at places like La Plata or Brasilia.

arent houses like this built to last for 50 years?

WOW SUCH A DYSTOPIA AMIRITE
SO EDGY

What exactly are you talking about Pablo

probably 2 or 3 minutes drive from town, or maybe less

I'm 3 kilometers from nearest house but still only 10 minutes from city

>built to last for 50 years?
Who the fuck would buy that?
No.

google.com/maps/@36.0351012,-115.3009251,1268m/data=!3m1!1e3

here it is, the pic is old, as you can see it's a lot more built up now

>fuckin loser who slaves away with nothing to show for it
Lmaooo

More like 5, until the next hurricane or tornado blows the cardboard walls off

Because that's a picture of a town built in the middle of a desert, where they need to pump in all resources like water, and therefore can't afford to spread out.

-->

>no clue why euros hate suburbs so much.

They are boring, that's all.

>tornado
Affects places where they have them, my house is 140 years old, no chance of tornado here

yea, huge houses, with logs as walls.

Our cities are nigger/spic infested hellholes and our countryside has been gutted and left to rot. Now (((they))) are coming for the suburbs too. So that's why we have to live in these places.

Take a look at William Levitt. He was the pioneer when it came to building track homes. He produced homes by the same method as Henry Ford. He took the assembly line process and build quality homes quick and cheap. His levitt houses sold for $6000-$8000The back in the 50's and 60's. These houses now sell for $350,000 to $500,000 now. They were build for the returning WW2 vets. Simple two bedrooms one bath with an attic upstairs. Remodling and additions to the homes and their location made a nice little investment for those vets.

I'm in construction, what type of house you want?
I can build you whatever, what's your budget?

Looks comfy as fuck
>probably 100% white
>safe as fuck
>clean
>go inna desert and get drunk/shoot

little boxes made of ticky tacky and they all look just the same

What would say a 3/4 bedroom in the 1500-2000 sqft range run?

why do europeans choose to live like cattle?

You don't actually own shit
You still have to pay property tax yes?

Thats because the millennials want to live in the cities. Investors are buying up properties in harlem, bed sty, and washington heights to accommodate this need. Its forcing the poor out of the cities.