Magi - 336

FULL chapter out:
m.imgur.com/a/NQC37

Other urls found in this thread:

itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com/post/156438403998/magi-336-the-unreasonable-destiny
eleore.tumblr.com/post/156439479638/magi-336-spoilers
hayarashi.tumblr.com/post/148351496440/ohtakas-backstage-vol315-soon-it-will-be#tumblr_notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fin

Does she think Sinbad is deep charater?

>New chapter out of nowhere
Noice

Apparently Ohtaka forgot about Alibaba's time powers.

Cover page

Yeah where the fuck did this come from?

>Judar steppin up
Dis gon be gud

This remind of the cover page for the conclusion off those Rival Fight chapters

Maybe he'll use them later but I've started to suspect that she might have only introduced them to have some early OP fights even without djinn equip. She probably planned that the Babanomics arc would be action-free so she had to throw fightfags a bone before that.

I missed edgebros action. Feels nice.

Judar time to shine. Hype.

Nice.

It'd feel like a cop-out if she introduced these powers when it was convenient only for her to never let him use them again. That's Kubo-tier bad writing.

The manga ain't over yet so maybe Alibaba will use them later in a more difficult fight. But yeah, if they only existed for early action scenes, then it's crap.

You're retarded, do you really think Alibaba will use his trump card in the first fight?

Is this your first time reading manga?

It's not like it has limited uses dumbass, and they're up against Sinbad too, it's stupid to hold back.

>It's not like it has limited uses
I don't think that's what he's talking about, he probably means not revealing his capabilities from jump street so in the later fights they won't know what Alibaba is capable of

Yay.

All dialog translation:
itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com/post/156438403998/magi-336-the-unreasonable-destiny

Incomplete summary from Eleore:
eleore.tumblr.com/post/156439479638/magi-336-spoilers

>trump card
He was almost killed by Sinbad if not for Aladdin, you retard. We've seen him use this power to dodge attacks and he should have done that here.

So they need to defeat each version of Sinbad that conaquered its respective dungeon. Cool idea actually.

>until we prepare an acceptable answer to Sinbad san’s question, it doesn’t matter how much we fight, this won’t end!?

>He then adds that this is a trial to decide the god of the world, so it is not possible to win just by killing. As Alibaba puts it, they need to come up with an answer that is acceptable to the Sinbad they are facing.

Shaman King ending confirmed. For fuck's sake.

> Shaman King ending confirmed.
Which means?

Isn't Baba's time powers just limited to perception?

Like, his body still moves at a normal rate right?

I want to kiss Morgiana passionately.

Basically, everyone sucks Sinbad's cock and they all live happily ever after.

Ignore the retard.

You'd just eat that shit up like the mongrel you are.

He never had time powers.

He has super enhanced perception powers. Different things.

In Shaman King the bad guy becomes god. The good guys then have to convince him to be a good guy, because he stupidly strong to beat fair and square.

The manga ends with the bad guy still having godly power only now convinced to give humans a chance.

What's he saying here? Anyone know?

What's this Sinbad's current question?

>Gets killed
>I-It doesn't count.
>You need to answer a question first.
Sinbad confirmed for worst loser.

Judar and Cuckuryuu look so good together.

So will Judar be the one to answer his question? I guess they'll each answer a different question to showcase how a single person can't know the answer to everything.

>Holy shit I'm such a huge faggot!
>Based Baba please kill me, a loser cuck like me doesn't deserve to live!
t. Rune major.

I want them to hold hands and kiss.

Something along the lines of whether you should use force to destroy the unreasonable destiny that other people pushed on you

>Sense are now 3 chapters behind

Whatever. Point stands he can use the ability to dodge attacks, so why didn't he here?

I think Sense a shit but MNS's translations are kinda crap.

SinBASED
weak fodder characters =/= Sinbad

>weak fodder characters =/= Sinbad
mean to

If Sinbad is faster (which he probably is because Sinbad) all Alibaba is going to be able to do is perceive his attack but be unable to dodge.

Basically, it sounds cool but it's not that useful if something is better than you. At best you even things out. At worst, you get your ass beat in slow motion.

seven djinns.... seven sins...? SINbad

>tfw we will reach Zepar trial and know how Celen died before the Sinbad spinoff can reach it

Amon Djinn Equip

A djinn equip that unleashes the power of flames to the extreme. During the Magnostadt war Alibaba’s full djinn equip was unveiled, and its real powers are…

Captions:

-A blade that cuts through everything!! Amon’s flames can even melt iron.

-And he fires his extreme magic…? Alibaba activates his extreme magic against a group of enemies. The readers were on the edge of their seats!

-And it gets interrupted and he has to wait for the next chance for his debut (laugh). Too bad for him!

Ohtaka’s Check

‘Since he’s a main character, I wanted his djinn equip to give the impression that he’s white aligned. Focalor and Zagan djinn equips were black, and so I thought about making it white.’

Post the one where Ohtaka admits that she originally planned to kill off Fishie.

>Ohtaka
>Having the balls to kill anyone off
Kek

What happened to translator-kun? Did he quit?

I don't think so, he's just busy this week or something. I'm not sure if he'll still gonna drop 335 or if he's skipping straight to 336 though.

*he's still gonna drop
Ignore my retarded grammar there.

That does make sense. Still, I'd be really disappointed if he was only supposed to use this ability within the first chapter of his introduction and never use it again. I want it to contribute to the battle in some way, shape of form.

I'd prefer it if he jumped to 336 and did 335 a bit later, we already have a translation for 335, bad as it is, so it's not a huge priority now.

How do you see these next few chapters going down?

Haku, Baba and Aladdin will probably also choose one of the Sinbad forms to fight solo. That way they'll conserve time. Not sure what will happen with the last 3 forms or whether they will also fight David and Arba.

I hope Arba gets some action. Relegating her to a fucking timekeeper is disgraceful. Ohtaka's shat on many characters over the course of the manga post-Alma Torran, but Arba and Al Thamen got the worst of it by far.

Well, she got her ass-kicked already twice. Most shounen villains are laughing stock by that point so there's not much hope for her anymore. Especially with only 14 chapters left.

>Especially with only 14 chapters left.
Citation needed.

Ohtaka said that chapter 316 is half away through the last arc which started at chapter 283. If we do the math it should end in chapter 346 unless by 'half away' she meant the general story and it could go for longer and not the chapter count.

user said 14 chapters left because most speculate the arc will finish at chapter 350 and volume 35 (we are currently near the end of volume 34).

Ohtaka said in her backstage that 316 is the midpoint.

Please note that the chapter number the backstage is talking about is always on higher.
hayarashi.tumblr.com/post/148351496440/ohtakas-backstage-vol315-soon-it-will-be#tumblr_notes

Calm the fuck done Baba

Yeah, currently we are on volume 34 and we need two more chapters to get the usual 10 chapter volume length.

If the calculations are correct and Ohtaka was talking about numbers regarding 316, the last volume 35 will have 12 chapters and then it's over except for omakes and whatever teaks she decides to publish post-series.

>70 chapters later
>art even more detailed now
How does Ohtaka do it?

The more you draw the faster you get. And when you're faster you've got more time to add details.

I meant like in comparison to other artists. Many artists, especially weekly ones, after drawing for a long time definitely improve on their art, but it also gets less detailed over time.

Guess it depends on the motivation and how drained you feel after drawing for weekly deadlines for many years.

>When faced with an unreasonable destiny should you kneel before it
>Or should you use strength to overcome your destiny?

Then Judar goes all edgy and tells them to go on ahead since this is his personal battle.

I actually think that we might hear more about what went down with his hometown when he visited it and how the whole experience changed Judar.

Yeah, pretty much. And it should end in May 17th because she will take one week break to prepare for the volume 33 release as she usually does. The break should be around April.

I think the calculations are more or less correct because even in the case she wasn't talking about chapter count but the general story, the MCs are against the Big Bad or the Final Boss here with the state of the world depending on their fights. I don't think there is anything else to say as a big plot/story point after this. Unless she surprises us but I doubt it.

I think you guys are taking this a little too literally. It sounded to me more like a general projection, rather than an outright measurement of the chapters left.

We are just speculating user. She said the arc is almost over with the half point being chapter 314. Even if it's less than 350 or more it doesn't change the fact the arc will end this year or at the very start of 2018. But personally, I can't see what else she has to say after this battle.

Next generation spin off when.

I want this

Those children are beautiful and precious just like Morgiana.

>7 djinn
>1 Arba
>1 David
>1 Simbob
>Only 4 heroes in party
Assissts coming when?

Never. Hakuryuu should die. Aladdin/Judar/Arba should take on David while Baba finishes Sinbad.

Doesn't Aladdin have that barrier around the sacred place that doesn't allow anyone to come in? Unless there is another way, they are alone.

Well, that sucks. This is no different from Naruto, except that cancerous faggot Obito isn't there.

Anyone wanna take a crack at colouring this?

>art even more detailed now
Well that's not the case all of the time.

It's the case when it matters. Talking heads can be scribbles for all I care.