youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE
youtube.com/watch?v=T31lpAvKevs
theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/
youtube.com/watch?v=xpI95PnkGhc
youtu.be/JKydlBGxb-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS LAST ON FROM ME
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED
NEW BAKER NEEDED
>NEW BAKER NEEDED

>things that make you go hmmm

>Be American
>Know Australia has bad bushfires
>"Ahhh uhhhh giiivveeee treees"
>100 years later
>"fiiiuuuurreeeee??? noooooooohhhhh"
>Then get shot

Why does she waltz alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8iYAo90pE

Australia is doing us a huge favor.

no awoos today, she is at the spa

Cuck Todd is angry this morning. His vagina mouth is growling foul words.

any news on DACA?

What is /ptg/ Listening too this morning

youtube.com/watch?v=T31lpAvKevs

Hi, could you take over?

Sure thing.

Lol. Beady eye freak

Awoo.

Thanks. See ya.

You spelled Church wrong

Nobody knows, man.

Trump BTFO.

I just woke up from a dream where I went to Australia and got chased by an emu.

>1920
>be Californian
>get duped into buying Australian eucalyptus trees
>plant thousands of acres
>Australians forget to mention it takes at least 100 year for the trees to mature
>thousands of investors go broke
>2017
>100 years later eucalyptus trees have finally spread everywhere and matured
>Australians also forgot to mention that the trees produce a highly flammable toxic oil that builds up in the tree
>California burns down

>The explosive nature of the eucalyptus and the abundance of fuel produces a very intense fire that 'crowns' -- leaps from tree top to tree top. The fierce blazes have been stoked by the highly volatile oils of the eucalyptus tree, which vaporize under intense radiative heat as the fire approaches and explode, with flames sometimes towering as high as 230 feet. The native home of the eucalyptus, Australia, has eucalyptus forest fires generally every year.

>When eucalyptus waste catches fire, an updraft is created and strong winds may blow flaming bark for a great distance. I think the eucalyptus is the worst tree anywhere as far as fire hazard is concerned. If some of that flaming bark should be flown on to shake roofs in the hills we might have a fire storm that would literally suck the roofs off the houses. People might be trapped

FYI Eucalyptus species have evolved to encourage fire because they are pretty slow to establish compared to other species and need direct sunlight to germinate. A fire clears away all the existing vegetation that would compete with them, gives plenty of sunlight, and creates a bed of fertile ash to germinate. The seeds are protected in the hard gumnuts and rain down after the fire. If the fire isn't very hot most eucs will just resprout even if they look fully charred.

One spic at a time boys! I wish the cucks in the UK govt would take the trash out like this.

NEAT.

Isn't she some sort of mutt married to a nigger?

Do you suppose the judges that interpreted "birthright citizenship" into being KNEW this would happen, and knew it would help them in the long run?

Same for all the fucks that do their best to delay deportation for 20 years, you suppose they KNOW it's causing half-citizen families in order to get political points from footage of "breaking up this poor dindu nuffin family"?

Had border control done its job 20-40 years ago we wouldn't be having these fucking issues.

Thank you for baking, Czechbaker!

That is some long-term Aussie shitposting.

i wish i had enough talent to add agent 47 to the background

>absolutely fucking absurd
-Border controls
-citizens-first political policy
-economic self-sufficiency
-global overmatch
Yeah, sure, whatever. Be a dear and get me another cup of coffee, will you, sweetheart?

Can't handle the vegetation bantz

She's married to John Legend, yes.

The Defense Department is starting the first agencywide financial audit in its history, Pentagon officials announced today.

Norquist said he received the DoD Office of Inspector General's notification that the financial statement audit begins this month.

>The audit is massive. It will examine every aspect of the department from personnel to real property to weapons to supplies to bases. Some 2,400 auditors will fan out across the department to conduct it, Pentagon officials said.

>"It is important that the Congress and the American people have confidence in DoD's management of every taxpayer dollar," Norquist said.

Audits are necessary to ensure the accuracy of financial information. They also account for property. Officials estimate the department has around $2.4 trillion in assets. "With consistent feedback from auditors, we can focus on improving the processes of our day-to-day work," the comptroller said. "Annual audits also ensure visibility over the quantity and quality of the equipment and supplies our troops use."

>The DoD Office of the Inspector General hired independent public accounting firms to conduct audits of individual components – the Army, Navy, Air Force, agencies, activities and more – as well as a departmentwide consolidated audit to summarize all results and conclusions.

>"Beginning in 2018, our audits will occur annually, with reports issued Nov. 15," Norquist said.

Norquist also addressed the looming government shutdown. Military personnel will continue to report for duty to ensure the safety of the United States and its citizens, he said. Military and civilian personnel conducting operations around the world will also report, he added.

"Any time we get close to the end of a CR, we automatically go through and update our contingency plans," Norquist said. "And so we've had to do that several times this year."

Even the plants are actively trying to murder you.

I suppose it's different if you don't have to wait an entire month. I buy my local range armorer coffee to do any barrel / barrel nut changes.

But realistically most people stop modding the gun once it's too their liking, don't shoot it as much, and don't keep buying guns regularly; don't need armorer's tools.

>"They're taking everybody"

theintercept.com/2017/12/10/theyre-taking-everybody-videos-show-texas-troopers-ripping-apart-immigrant-families-during-traffic-stops/

Scroll down to the second video to have the raw footage without the old hag speaking her swill.
Cheers for the watch OP.

If a shutdown occurs, military personnel will report to work as normal, but the department cannot pay them until the shutdown ends. Civilian employees – and the department has roughly 700,000 – will be notified before the shutdown what to do. Employees performing an excepted activity – such as law enforcement – will report to work, he said.

"I cannot emphasize too much how destructive a shutdown is," Norquist said. "We've talked before about the importance of maintenance on weapons systems and others, but if it's not an excepted activity, there'll be work stoppage on many of those maintenance functions."

Congress is considering passing a two-week extension of the continuing resolution, which would give the legislators until Dec. 22 to pass a budget. The Defense Department has operated under a continuing resolution for 1,081 days over the past nine years, White noted.

"And so we are optimistic that the Congress will pass a robust and predictable, fully funded [fiscal year 2018] budget," she said. "Nothing has had a greater impact on combat readiness than CRs, … and at a time where security threats are high, we really do need the predictability in the budget -- certainty that we don't have with CRs."

Continuing resolutions are supposed to be short-term bridges for financing. A long-term CR is disruptive, Norquist said. "Every time … you add to it, it creates more challenges," he added.

One problem with a CR is there can be no new starts, the comptroller told reporters. "In the administration's budget, we requested additional money for munitions, and so we would like to increase the production of some of those munitions," he said.

"What the CR says is, 'Stop, wait, don't award that contract yet,' which delays when you begin to increase the quantity and the production," he explained, adding that none of this can be fixed until there is a proper budget.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Guys I just realized something groundbreaking. Trannies cut their cocks off, right? And circumcision cuts off your foreskin (part of your cock). Therefore, everyone who was circumcised as a child is at least partially transgender: about one twentieth by my calculations.

We can't let this radical tranny agenda continue. Call your congressmen today!

when will the fire reach LA itself?

Slamming that artificial 2B ass

What's a good font that's not Arial or Impact?
>inb4 comic sans

White people should move from America. It's not your country. You can't you move to a country and take over when there already are people living there (indians). Try another land, Antarctica for example.

another one..

lazerhawk

This is a good thing. Even at lowly enlisted levels you can see the massive waste that goes on.
Go to the range and have a few thousand extra rounds? Fuck returning them, that takes too much paperwork. Just fire them all as fast as possible.
They used to kick people out of military schools for the tiniest infractions as well, such as showing up without a minor piece of equipment or a paperwork error. Two plane tickets, hotel rooms, a spot in the school, all wasted.

Why does the (((((news))))) always mention muh 9 accusers, but never mention the whole working for the clintons thing, the forged yearbook shit, them all coming in through the Washington Post and being wrangled by the same lawyer bitch who tried this exact same shit last year?
Are they pressed for time and unable to mention those facts? I use the word facts because they are indeed factual. You can report on them and claim to have no bias on the issue. It's so strange that they don't.

Helvetica

>Do you suppose the judges that interpreted "birthright citizenship" into being KNEW this would happen, and knew it would help them in the long run?
Yes, those progressive cocksuckers knew exactly what they were doing.

I managed to go back to sleep. What did I miss?

>stole this from another thread

Gypsie desperate for some (you)'s, like California burning to the ground is anything anyone should care about.

So shutdown gives immense discretionary powers to simply ignore all the shit they don't like

Tannenberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpI95PnkGhc

Soon.

This sandnigger. Brownsville is gang infested wasteland. Filthy sandnigger.

>christian values

Shut it down!

Thanks, Aussies.

Morrocans welcoming migrants into their country
youtu.be/JKydlBGxb-s
Notice how the people go help the police while in the cucked West, the people help the invaders

I'd honestly rather audit the state department (and of course the FED)

> be portuguese
> duped by the same damn Aussies on the same subject
> kebab

funniest jew since Don Rickles

most deportations will be self deportations

trump just needs to scare them out

Thank you, based strayay cunt shitposter. This fire has been lulzy as shit.

Israel fell for it too. SOON.

America wasn't a country when we moved here jackass.

Nor were any of the scattered cannibal tribes a country.

Second point:
Sweden took land from other tribes at some point in its history, return it immediately or shut the fuck up.

Winning under the Donald Trump Jr. presidency.

Shitplanting

>When the universe is so fed up with bullshit narrative still being pushed, it's bitchslapping people in an attempt to make them cut that shit out

Yes and those unable to leave.

>jew talking about "universe"

MSNBC YES!

But my media says you stole it! Who should I trust, you or my media?

too much irony for me

Part & Parcel

in the west the police are hated for being marxist cucks who persecute wrongthink and ignore invaders' crimes
so it feels good seeing them experience cogdis

Cutting down on WASTE, FRAUD, and ABUSE

Will see to it for a few hours then, thanks for baking.

>California burn in your lifetime
dog bless

"If you put out the fire, it wins"
Queen Trudea

Gerald Brownstein, the sandnigger. Go figure.

*and those unable to write off their taxes, end up leaving.

In the west its the police who will help the invaders and will arrest a native for wrongthink

Stick that notion under your yarmulke, Ben. It should make you nervous. Also, I want to fuck your sister.

This Democratic on MTP is scared. He knows Nunes is going to find something.

>t there i said it corporate master

I want to murder every boomer in Sun City, Arizona. They are responsible for John McCain.

So it was a good week then

HHhhahahahahahaha FUCK YES!!
>Be Califaggot
>Die burning

kek, they’re just liddle babbies. Double standard on this particular one is enormous

>1920
>be Californian
>get duped into buying Australian eucalyptus trees
>plant thousands of acres
>Australians forget to mention it takes at least 100 year for the trees to mature
>thousands of investors go broke
>2017
>100 years later eucalyptus trees have finally spread everywhere and matured
>Australians also forgot to mention that the trees produce a highly flammable toxic oil that builds up in the tree
>California burns down
100 years of shitpost

Somewhere McCain is screaming

True, but even then you would still find retards trying to protect the nogs every few times the police actually do something against them

Have they tried importing untrained nigger firefighters who immediately go on strike?

>Those unable to leave will end up leaving
Just stop

Why not simply murder everyone living in Arizona?

SOON

> unmasking is n-nothing

Pic related

a snekflagger already took over, read the thread

OY U WOT M8?