WHEN WILL SHE BE BACK? I CAN'T STAND WATCHING THIS WITHOUT THE BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS-SAMA

WHEN WILL SHE BE BACK? I CAN'T STAND WATCHING THIS WITHOUT THE BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS-SAMA

>colon crucified divorcenessniggers
Everyone else is enjoying the episodes that don't have that shit girl ruining them.

Season 2 not worth watching now. Wake me when Lalatina comes back.

DELET

>darkness

more like cuckness hahaha

Next episode fagget

Konosuba is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS.

She died. she aint coming back.

When the light goes out, user.

When the light goes out...

You forgot
>recycled animation and jokes

Megumeme a shit

see

Coming back literally next episode.

To be honest I want her back too. That way they can fight monsters without so much cheese.

>gateway anime
What?

It was a joke.

Next episode is marriage interview with the landlord's adopted son

Didn't you see some Darkness scenes in ep 2 and 3? She was gangbanged and never come back

>saber recolor
>huge slut
what did they mean by this

i'm fine with them putting off their storyline as long as they keep adapting stuff they skipped over from the previous volumes like they're doing now. they can end the season with her long arc

GOD, TAKE MY SOUL AND BRING HER BACK

At least she is in the opening for a good portion.

I am not a darknessfag, but she sure is cute with her face full of excitment before hitting the rocks.

One of the few banners that came out of this show.

>they spend the entire season with just Kazuma/Aqua/Megumin going off on adventures, while occasionally showing silhouettes of Darkness struggling to get in the same dress.

>Darkness
>a huge slut conpared to saber
oh no, dont forget that Saber literally hunted Shirous D and afterwards was down for femxfem action with Caster. Also she is a futa

Saber is the biggest whore in whole of fate.

Lalatina is still a virgin, Arturia isn't.

>cuckness
cuteness*

>Worst character not being involved in the series.

I don't understand your complaint here user.

>futa.

Gross.