How many Americans need to die before we fix this

When can we ban guns and finally stop the bloodshed

>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

the military has so many guns and tanks

All of them

Fake and gay

Just the niggers. Then we won't have a "problem" anymore.

All of them.

For as long as you are alive to post appeals to disarm so you can go totalitarian, conservatives need guns to protect themselves.

Eveey post convinces them more

>using tanks on your own people
Its not like we are some african nation

If someone really wants a gun, they can get one, no matter how many laws you put in place.

This is the third day in a row I am seeing this thread.

Everyone in America knows its days are numbered. You're at the point where unless it dissolves into smaller republics you're going to have open rebellion in the heartland as Hollywood and new York Jews increasingly promote the welfare state in cities using others tax dollars

>When

never you turbocuck. some (cia) niggers getting lit up every now and then is a small price to pay for freedumbs.

cars, ciggarettes and booze kill many more bystanders. are you going to ban all those? enjoy your safe space.

fpbp

Is this actually a subversion technique? Or are you just a bored Sup Forums troll, because this copy pasta thread is up almost constantly.

If the latter, then you can possibly be this retarded.

If the former.

3/10 not very original

This

How many times is this going to be posted? Hide and sage

Preferably like 80-90% of these absolute cuck faggots

Nah I’ll keep my guns thank you very much. My family will be save from feral nigger raids.

EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING TO THESE

SEE FUCK OFF JEWS

We have the best sage don't we folks.

Come and take em faggot.

>1 post by this id
No arguments. Thread abandoned. Back to your cuckshed, soyboy. Pic related has higher test than you.

All the black ones.

this works for me

ban guns save the children

>Your assault rifle can't stop a drone!
I love how you seem to think this is an argument against the 2nd Amendment. "It's no longer possible for the people to prevent the tyranny of their government, so we might as well give away our rifles too!" If anything, we should be legalizing RPGs.

Oh vey this thread right on time