What did he do wrong? Where was the lie?

Half the alt-right has just turned against Nick Fuentes, a political prodigy who can actually make a difference. Unlike that male feminist sperg Millennial Woes. This past week has revealed the weaknesses of this movement; all the women are still feminist, and about half the men are still white-knights. We're supposed to be trad, lads.

All Nick did was correctly state that -ideally- women should have no place in politics. But he did NOT deny that the current alt-right women talking heads were useful. They are indeed useful to us NOW, as in they entice more women & depraved men into the movement. But if or when we win, women will need to take a backseat and assume their traditional gender role as housewives. Whoever disagrees with this was never alt-right to begin with. Women should never have been given voting rights, as they usually vote against men.

Tara McCarthy (real name Tarasita Hanrahan) threatened to leave the alt-right because we weren't policing a handful of men on twitter who were simply telling her to go make babies. Nick called her out on this feminist slip. Now half the men are white-knighting for her and the other alt-right women who don't want kids. That's all this "Thot War" is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM
altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/
counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/
youtu.be/obdXbTZ-YSM?t=38m50s
youtu.be/GTXsq6iqJUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like nick a lot but he is wasting time this week. He should have just told Tara to buzz off and leave it at that. The rest has been soy drama vs the same side

Look at Millennial Woes' body language here (and in all his appearances); he's got aspergers. He's still a good ol' beta cuck feminist sperg. Probably took the wimminz side during gamergate. Excuse all the buzzwords, but such a man simply DOESN'T GET TO divide a movement as crucial as ours. Which way, western man? Support Nick, a true alt-right figure, or MW and all the ironybro nazbols that help him divide the only movement capable of ending white genocide?

youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM

Don't let the kikes win over your latent sentiments of feminism. It won't get you laid.

>What did he do wrong? Where was the lie?

Nothing. Nowhere.

nu Altright is filled with pussy worshippers. MW is a pussy also.

BEGONE
THOT

altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/

>"I sucked some penis and took some dick during the late 90s but everyone was doing it, I swear I'm not a homo anymore"
>"Support unoriginal tradthots"

People actually pay attention to this guy? LOL

This guy has lost all of my respect at this point. The last 30 mins of that video are hardcore whiteknighting. Could have mistaken that script for a 2015 Laci Green video. Shit is embarrassing

The male leaders of the alt right are hardly trad themselves: millennial woes, gay; Ryan Faulk, gay; Greg Johnson, gay; Richard Spencer; catamite for taki

counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/

>Fourth, it has created the heterosexual, who thinks he is immune from same-sex attractions. This allows some heterosexuals to fuse Jewish intolerance with self-righteousness, turning them into queer-bashing bullies.

>All these destructive consequences could be alleviated if we freed our minds from the legacy of Jewish hatred and intolerance. Queer-bashers are in the grip of Jewry without even knowing it. White Nationalism requires that we de-Jew our thinking, but many White Nationalists have no idea of just what a radical change of outlook that requires.

Yet they love him, he's still a prominent member of the alt-right. My, how we've fallen.

When you get serious about stopping omni-cide let us know, Nick. Disavow TRS. Rebuke Spencer. And maybe we'll talk.

Just seem obvious it's just trying to normalise shit behaviour at this point? Who gains anything from you admitting you were a fag when you were younger?

>male&women gender role
>reciprocical

if a man doesnt breed, society can survive, but not with women.

and Greg is explicitly pro-heteronormativity. piss of you altlite feminist

He turned NazBol.

He literally abandoned his America First principles and converted to NazBol thot police so he could bully women. He's a monster.

You realize these Jews aren't just replacing Europeans, right? They're genociding everyone.

I'm confused why anyone is fighting? I think Nick is the best we have, but I also think anyone who harasses our women needs to be hunted down and have their skull impounded by an ice pick?

Is this real? Can someone point where that happens in the video? I'm not gonna watch all that.

>I'm confused why anyone is fighting?
Enoch is trying to link Nazbol with destroying altright thots whom everyone hates. Destroy thots == makes Nazbol cool. Except this strategy is doomed to fail from the start. So meh.

I can't be assed to watch but how does he invite?

Infight*

nice trips, kike

>Support Nick, a true alt-right figure, or MW and all the ironybro nazbols that help him divide
nick is the one sided with the ironybros

>i cant keep up in an adult discussion about current affairs so ill check your satanic trips
fuck my life..

Where my nazbol gang at?

What, so all lives matter? Who's the real kike here?

Also this reads like schizophrenic bullshit, did Terry Davis give you this infographic?

Round minute 38

I was joking, relax. Enoch is no fed nor is he CIA. nobody who addresses the JQ as much as him can be a traitor. It doesn't work like that.

youtu.be/obdXbTZ-YSM?t=38m50s

The alt right is a bunch is sissy dickless "tradcon" cuckolds who think the answer is to just worship some stupid bimbo and have kids with her and that only super manly men like them can make their wives resist the temptations feminism has afforded them and only they deserve to reproduce because they're so alpha that they don't even need to do anything about feminism and just go full cuck and have kids and give women full power over them

Humanity is fucking done for

All lives except Jewish lives matter.

>nobody who addresses the JQ as much as him can be a traitor
but he doesnt?

>a political prodigy

literally lol'ed

Stop fucking self-promoting here on Sup Forums you beta crypto-jew fuck.

Why are you surprised by this? Pretty much all of the alt right leaders are gay, alternative hypothesis just came out this week

Put on a pair of work boots and jeans for 1/3 of the day, then you can play pundit all you want in your free time. Or go back to school kid, you should have never let internet death threats scare you away from you're education. Where are you're balls? You will figure it out.

I meant at what point in the video. I can't sit through 1 hour of this guy speaking.

>implying this isnt deliberate to make everyone who holds the/pol/ ideals look like closet faggots to the public

Video starts at 38:50

Maybe try clicking the link.

>they entice more women

I assure you that women do not bring in women into a fringe ideological niche--only men are capable of doing that.

I didn't like the arrogance of Fuentes generally, but he's right on this--and Woes is a woman-fearing cuck, greasy and fat, and has obviously never had much success with wimmin.

>I can't sit through 1 hour of this guy speaking.
pussy.

No, Nick himself has said he's not AR. He's stuck between Alt-Lite and Alt-Right.

>Anyone who harasses our women
>Coalburners, feminists, and nonwhites are our women

I hope this post is being ironic.

WTF is this. Has Sup Forums become the US Weekly of E Celebs. Why do we give a fuck about any of them and any of this who's the leader bullshit. The constitution is the leader, our heritage and values are the leader. Quit acting like star struck teenage fandoms and quit taking the bait.
>everyfuckingtime.exe

We need to focus our energy and attention on the 2018 elections, making original and quality content (not fucking talking heads on youtube and twitter selling merch and asking for donations), attacking leftist fallacies applicable to the main body of people. We need to convert the middle, not scream in echo chambers at each other. Meme candidates, start companies (service, alt tech, marketing, media) for our community, build things of use, teach useful skills and knowledge, but for fucks sake , please stop talking about these fucking e celeb fucks. They are good for a past time to reaffirm what we already know. Their opinions are useless, any one attracted to them is already on the right. Stop promoting them and promote nationalist, constitutional candidates for office in 2018

Jesus christ, these shit threads must stop, the guy has done absolutely nothing of significance besides acquiring shekels and podcasting for orbiters like a tradthot male version

Who the fuck keeps making these threads reeeee

>entice more women & depraved men into the movement

in other words, make the movement weak.

As far as I can tell most people are against Tradthots. Tara's pleas for a whiteknight brigade against anonymous bullyciding proves she has no idea what it took to get us from there to here.

Weev has a similar position to Nick, IIRC.

Nah he's AR when it suits him (a.k.a this movement needs to do x,y and z) and not when it doesn't (haha dummy activists, fat white trash)

I'd literally never heard of either Nick or Tara before whatever stupid drama happened this week.

True. Point is he doesn't give a shit about whites and only does this for money.

I was on the fence with him in september/october due to constant attacking activism with nothing but broad platitudes to offer, but the optics bullshit and calling other whites trash was the red line, I'm surprised the other people in the fringe right still haven't told him to fuck off

I knew who he was but never listened to him, so in light of these threads I decided to give him 5 minutes of my precious time and check him out but he looks and talks too much like Jim Acosta and he's a giant vagina
youtu.be/GTXsq6iqJUY

>muh purity spiral shilling

Not true, he would be making much more money if he kept his mouth shut about israel but he refueses to do that. He has a very clear stance on the issue, he is aiming for institutionalized political power.

This. Ignore drama.

Time links don't work on here, FYI. They just start at the front, hence his question again.
If people try to do time links on here you can see the timestamp in the text link of the post.

Why disavow the clearly winning side? What’s he supposed to do, go make fashwave memes on ironma—RUH ROH

what a massive tard pile, im so happy you fucking idiots are not in my country

>We're supposed to be trad, lads.

I thought Sup Forums was libertarian?

Personally as a WN libertarian women can have a place in politics. I don’t hate women like Fuentes the Aztec and roosh the shitskin both pretending to be white.

>where did he go wrong
He came out as a Reifag

This is sage advice. They are products of the movements created by the hivemind and its search for truth. They are mouthpieces and all of them, at least in some way, doing this to promote a brand and profit monetarily. As long as we paying attention to their drama we stop doing anything useful. Besides IOTBW, not much we've done in the past while. Roy Moore is largely winning on his own doing and the falling apart of the liberal narrative, luckily for us.

I understand the concern that someone would be able to adopt our monikers or personas and represent us to the outside world but they can't exist without us. If it got really out of hand and one of them was so obnoxiously toxic would it really be hard to meme them into obscurity?

>Sup Forums
>libertardian

ummm no, sweetie. Sup Forums stopped being libertarian around 2012-2013, pumpkin. We're natsoc now.

MW is a thinker typ and not a leader his connections and the personal problems he had make him even more unable to adress this issue. Him still adressing the issuse shows even more that he has no clue about leading. There are also people, who are frocing him into this position with all their questions what to do and what to think. But MW can only give you frame works of ideas and inspirations not something speciffic. He can talk about female roles in the past and present, his ideas about it and trends he sees, but not about what to do now and how to construct a future society. It would be important to explain this to him.

bullshit, we are finally gaining ground and the women are paying attention to us again. all of the alt right women would have once been out of our league, but now that things are starting to take off they are flocking to us. there is no reason to ignore this, we should finally start bringing women into the fold and dating within our own circles.

We're talking about not letting eceleb drama take over the conversation, that's all. There's been a lot of it here the past weeks - almost to the point where they're surely here doing some of it themselves.

I understand that but we don't want to push women away, it's good if they start liking us.

No arguments there, I have children and a farm with a woman. It's a no fuckin brainer. We don't however need e celebs to be a productive healthy men who can find suitable mates. Most of you fucks can't bother with leaving the screen so this is where the trouble starts. We dont care about beta orbiters or e celebs, we care about winning. The most important thing now is getting solid nationalist constitutional candidates elected and create a culture and an economy for our community. Grow some balls, go find a nice girl in church or at the farmers market or your local ffa meeting. Fuck the e celebs and fuck their dumbass fans. This is a battle for western culture and you are literally spending talking about youtube drama. kys

Nick is basically right but he shouldn't have sided with nazbol like Hubris and the rest.

Now all he does is namedrop these people on his show and like/retweet their shit.

>came out this week
No, he was a known homosexual well before this week. I've barely listened to him or heard anything about him and even I knew that.

>We are a movement for white nationalism and against feminism
>Can nonwhites, race traitors, and feminists join?
>No
>REEE YOUR PURITY SPIRALLING IS HURTING THE MOVEMENT SHILL

Listen to yourself. You are suggesting that nonwhites and anti-whites should be part of a white movement or else we are purity spiralling.

Don't you have a mike enoch or lauren southern thread to be raging at?

He's right probably. We need guys like this

>implying fags don't have more credibility than non fags in this orwellian future we've woke up in

What are we even allowed to stand for it your eyes that isn't purity spiralling?

Hey guys let's form a Christian club.
Can Atheists, Muslims, and anti-Christians join?
No.
PURITY SPIRALLING.

Can a movement not have some base requirement for its members without you screeching about purity spiralling?

It's all bullshit. None of the 'alt-right' women are feminists. None of the 'alt-right' men are feminists.

Pretty much everyone is 100% pro-patriarchy and this is a manufactured psyop. The idiots on Frog Twitter are trying to conflate Lauren Southern's thing with all alt-right female contributors.

Nick has been 'turned on' because he fell for the psyop and spilled his spaghetti everywhere.

A lot of people think the Anglin 'white sharia' thing is cringe, whereas the 'anti-white knight' folks think it's viable and the shills want to promote it because it makes us all look like halfwits.

Don't like 'white sharia'? WHITE KNIGHT!

Yeah nah that's bullshit. No need for a larpy poofter club to prove we have super vitality.

Patriarchy mate. That's it. There is no debate to be had. No need for pure cringe Anglinisms or nazbol shillery.

What a Jewish thread. Everyone here loves NJF.

Answer the question faggot.

Can a movement have any base requirement for membership?

It doesn't really matter what eCelebs do in the long run. They are only popular because the right wing itself is becoming more popular. Even the stuff they bicker over doesn't matter. Lauren Southern being an eceleb isn't going to matter if we keep the roots strong enough. If real trad comes back and women adopt it (and they will if is looks like it's winning) then they're going to handle shaming women who are too involved the man's world of politics for us.

Stick to the roots and realize eCelebs aren't it. They're just the one of the branches people might first latch on to.

No fuck you, good that you got a farm and wife now but that doesn't mean you have to cock block us. If your wifey gets jealous because she is obese and can't compete with the female alt right members that's your problem. Mock me all you want, I've backed off and done all the stupid hoes before bros shit before. It's always married guys like you acting like it's not biggie to brush off women because you got yours. I'm not helping you push these girls away. I want women in my life and in the culture that I like. Fuck off back to your farm, your wife is getting antsy. I think she heard some womans voice in the background last time you called her.

thot patrol did nothing wrong. I stand with Anglin, Striker, Weev, and 95% of anons who are not okay with these glorified cam-whores.

I agree. The rhetoric got out of control.

Tara endorsing the word "feminism" needed to be called out.

Literally all I said is that you shouldn't terrorize right-wing women, and right-wing women shouldn't act like drama stirring faggots and give free bait to our enemies. You took that as an opportunity to screech some MGTOW shit at me.

Of course it can retard. No clue why you thought otherwise.

silly, dickless, faggot. You are not getting laid by or because of LS or any of the other tradthots. You want to get women? Provide, don't pander. Your cucked bullshit is depressing. Be a man, forge the culture and society as it should be (pro tip, cant do this watching e celebs all day), and the women will come naturally. I don't support talking bad about these women or any women. I'm suggesting we stop talking about ALL e celebs. Male and female. They are all shit. All the self promotion and begging, and merchandising is a joke. They are only appealing to your and other cucked do nothing neets like yourself. The real men in this movement are helping find and support candidates, building companies, earning our culture the way it was done by our forefathers. Our leaders of old create our values, the defended them and their ppl. These ego whores are not leaders, they are hacks and you are a fucking nitwit of a child for following them. Women follow true leadership and strength. Those are qualities that must be earned. Take the advice from my original post and just maybe you might have a shot at a life with women. Also, side note, my girl makes these e whores look like week old weathered garbage. Traditional, gorgeous, thicc, and eager to please. She is with me because I provide structure, love, guidance, pleasure, and safety. Once you can give those things to a women, you will have not trouble finding a good one. E whores wont save you or our culture.

>doesn't realize eCelebs are popular because the movement is popular
>doesn't realize women are only joining because the movement is popular
>doesn't realize maybe we found wives because we didn't spend time hoping eCelebs would provide one

Thinking isn't really your forte, is it, son?

here here

>thicc
I fucking knew it. Just because you settled and your wife can't deal with the fact that the alt right is now getting some attractive women because she is jealous doesn't mean we need to put on the brakes. I'm not listening to your ilk. I've had enough advice from people in relationships and I've learned you just don't give a fuck as long as your wife isn't nagging you about some girl you watched on youtube. No, I'm supporting the females, I give a shit about some e celeb man that is pissed I'm not watching him instead.

meh, You keep talking shit, I'm sticking with the hot girls. They have finally arrived and as usual you are trying to ruin it for everyone.

>Tara endorsing the word "feminism" needed to be called out.

pic related

>doesn't mean you have to cock block us

> urging you not to waste time obsessing about e-celebs
> urges you to go find an actual breedable women instead
> cockblocking

I would tell your orbiter ass to gas itself, but then again you will have no trouble removing yourself from the genepool anyway

nice pic though

>America First can't be NazBol

Do you even Huey Long

keep charging young'n, you seem to have all the answers, so good luck figuring it out. My wife has no say over my choices, this is the last bit of advice for women I can give you. They don't want men they boss around to fuck them. If you let a whore from todays day and age boss you around, she will only stay with you if you have something to give her, she will fuck someone else though. Good luck neet virgin, your quest is frought with danger and tradthots. Keep jerking off to them on your pc and I am sure you are going to find the things you seek. Meanwhile me and the rest of the actual men in this movement will venture forward, molding your future and the society that births it.

This little faggot actually thinks we're trying to cock block him by ignoring eCelebs.

my side split a lil on that. I hope he realizes they are all shadows o the wall of a cave.

fuck all of you, you go on about empowering the white race but then you just leave the single guys hanging when we need stuff like this. you are doing everything you can to make sure it's just some old man's shitty smoking club and none of the single guys are able to meet girls. laugh it up, but that's not how you build and ethnostate.

> He is really smart but lack of experience.
> He don't understand that the roots of the alt-right as a "trolley-movement" are just that, roots. You can't save the west trolling. Trolling was and is a cultural tool to attract and involve kids and young men, but it's not a construction to create political tools with adults.
> He is right about the "you shouldn't take yourself so seriously" but he is dishonest about the whole "criticism" part. MW has it right, trolling is not criticism. Calling you a whore is not the same as debuking an error in the theory. JF make criticism about Kraut, the trolls attacking Tara aren't doing criticism.
> He understimate the capacity of the "altright women" to attract more men to the movement, at the same time that he "overestimate"

> I have to say, his review of MW video was a little pathetic. He sound butthurt, which ironically destroy and contradict his whole position of "you sholdn't take yourself so seriously". He sounds hurt on a personal level at the same time that he is playing the role of a light heart troll who is beyond good and evil. The whole "i was disinvited, whatever... I don't care, whatever... Whatever, whatever" make him look weak.

What he should have done is:
- Told Tara in private to fuck off, to don't take it so seriously and that ThotPatrol is part of his show and he will continue to do it.
- Bring the point about how "some women" are using the alt right to get shekels, but presenting it as an open debate and not as an inquisition.

When you are building political power you don't burn your bridges.
This girls were inviting Nick to their shows and having him in high regard even when he trolled them. It was a nice dynamic, they were ASSETS to them, he has acced to their wider audiences.
He burned everything to gain what? The laugh of some random nazbol trolls on tweeter?

Maybe if we all Tweet at Lauren that you're single and ready to mingle she'll introduce you to a friend?

ITT: alt right retards grovel amongst themselves

why are you soyboys so petty over nick BTFOing you? move on. Also can anyone on the alt-right explain to me what nazbol is?

He destroyed real political assets for ephemeral acceptance of some young disenfranchised men that are not even part of his movement and don't give a real fuck of what his work is.

He even maybe burned bridgeds with other political actos of the alt right, people of identity evropa like M.Collet and so on.

Of course, this is not the end of the world. He should learn from his mistakes.
He is smart, but he need to be more political. Beign funny is not an excuse to beign retard when you play the political game.

And beign and "intelectual" is not the same as beign a "political pundit", even more if he is trying to go for some political position in the future.

If he just want to be some kind of intelectual and play like "les poètes maudits" literally burning everything and end up alone like Dyogenes the dog, then is his choice.
But as far as i can tell, he don't want a intelectual masturbatory role.

nice try, but i'm not acting like i'm going to date lauren southern, that's just dream territory. she might appeal to more women thuogh and they may start becoming a part of everything. if that happens then my chances increase exponentially, however, if you just troll these women then you aren't helping anything.

>"leftist anti-white nazbols"

alt-kike is reaching leftist boogeyman levels never thought humanly possible

I'm busting your balls because you made me laugh is all. Reread our posts and see what they say instead of what you think they say. Good luck, user.