Tick tock trumpkins

It'll happen SOON

Don't the chambers rotate clockwise?

So this cartoon admits there's been nothing yet, but just you wait Drumpfkins something is coming

this

just you wait drumphypoos

Yes

after he fires sessions you can count the days

THIS TIME DRUMPH IS DONE FOR REALSIES

Don't forget to get drafted.
(((They))) are playing both sides

of course you'd show up quick enough, right Ivan?

who needs the opinion from a meme country that lasted 8 seconds?

oh the eternal commie, when u gonna do what drumpf did again?

typical...liberals not knowing how to differentiate between flags.

Depends on the make. A Colt revolves clockwise and a S&W goes counter clockwise.

we all know you you slovene commie fuck

They literally just released a story that the FBI found that Sessions did absolutely nothing wrong...

You've been screeching "soon" and "muh Russia" since November 8th last year. You've been saying there's evidence but it's so secret that no one can see or confirm it exists. You've been saying great things like
>there's no way the travel ban will be constitutional
>There's no way Trump will be in office this time next year
>Mueller is doing a great job
>The sexual allegation against Roy Moore weren't fabricated
Don't you libshits ever get tired of losing?

false, I supported Trump, then he showed himself to be a neocon warmongering zionist puppet who only cares about his donors with his tax cuts for the rich, no wall, no MAGA and NOTHING OF VALUE

and yet you fell for the retarded muh Russians conspiracy theory

Did they find a doner for your brain transplant?

Problem with the Russian collusion narrative is it never happened. If the MSM comes up with a new scoop about it, they fucked up again.

>doner
not (you)

8×365=2920
That's how many times you'll have to count.

Sure, But's that not the Russian collusion/watergate break-in. It's playing on obstruction in an investigation started about a crime that never happened. MSM is keeping on it only for ratings. And if they really believe it, it's at their own peril.

>putin links
Even if it were true, so? I have yet to hear a coherent response.

you committing suicide will happen before

SAGE

look what you've reduced yourself to

seriously look at yourself

you could have been something in this world

but instead you spend your time trying to irritate strangers

your mother cries over you at night, she hoped for more for all her sacrifices

she gave up her life for a retard like you

shame

0/8 b8 pasta

tell her you're sorry and that you'll try and make it up to her before it's too late

make her proud of you, just once

you don't have to be an idiot your whole life

Are (((they))) playing Russia as well? How?

You never did meme flag

Everything about the Trump/Russia stuff has been so exaggerated and misreported that even a "real" development will be dismissed as fake news.

Why the fuck would that be a thing, counter-clockwise feels so wrong

And there's no way the (((artist))) knew that

t. gunlet

says the increasingly nervous Neo-Liberal for the 666th time

How does this picture make you feel?

great

only thing drumpf didnt fuck up
(yet)

lovely

I'm not even american and I'm completely fucking bored with your bitching and moaning and endless this time.

It's not going to happen, accept it and vote against him in 3 years like an adult, you fucking children

Sounds like the rest of the (((world))) has some catching up to do.
Remove your anti-gun leaders and get your right of self defense back, you faggots.

What happened with Hannity's last Tick Tock by the way?

>implying the economy isn't doing better than at literally any point during Obama's presidency
>implying the economy isn't still trending up
>implying my 2 above statements aren't objectively true facts which can be numerically proven
Libs truly are living in an alternate reality, a holographic version of 2017 which only rarely intersects with our world.

Shows how peaceful we are that we own 48% of all civilian guns, yet we are far more peaceful than many nations that prohibit civilian gun ownership.

Fuck all Trumptards!

I'm legitimately perplexed by the lefts inability to meme. Is memeing a function of truth or mental stability?

How does this make you feel?

jealous desu

>implying this isn't obozo's budget

What a genius Obama was, making sure his economy didn't start banging until literally the month and week Trump was elected.

I think we should start our own cartoon website.

We had one, guy quit making comics after only 1 year.

Now that Trump deeded Jerusalem 2 the Khazar land thieves w/o getting anything in return, he's expendable.
The Zionists and Israelis would love 2 have that Bible Thumping fraud and war monger Pence in the WH.

either way, the next trigger pull will still be empty

Jealous

I don't understand how private gun ownership would effect the equality of minority groups.

Liberals assume that gibs from the government are in the "interests" of conservatives.

Pisses me off so much.

Niggers wouldn't get shot when robbing stores, thus increasing their survivability.

>one year after they find nothing on Trump
>"it sure will come soon, I s-swear!!!!!!"
Let's be honest, if they have found even the most weak link to Russia it'd be plastered all around the MSM. If after 1 year they found nothing then it's clear they won't find anything.

>the president CONTROLS the economy

this isn't the USSR commie, the government just lets people work, and it takes time

and you didnt even dispute this wasn't trump's budget, he didn't add the trillions lost for millionaire friends or the billions more for his military industrial complex for israel

Well, thinking about it and trying to be fair to liberals, they probably know that conservatives don't want welfare, but they think they're just being stubborn. "Hey, it's free money! You gotta be stupid to turn that down!" Or maybe they think that white conservatives are against welfare just because accepting it would make them no better than blacks and hispanics.

They don't comprehend how notions of self-respect or seeking meaning can trump short-sighted hedonism.

Regular conservatives, the tractor-man or the auto mechanic types aren't at all how liberals think they are. I know that much... But there's an entire other dimension of consideration that liberals just seem completely BLIND to. Sure, maybe they're uneducated, maybe they're even stupid, but there's this intuitive notion that the welfare state should be unsustainable the way it's usually presented-- stuff's gotta come from somewhere, right? They usually think about it in terms of money, which is a big red herring for liberals who just think of money as a social construct that you can print more of whenever you want (or tax the rich). More excuses to call them dumb-- but that more intellectual argument is actually wrong, because the conservative intuitive notion is right-- the industrial capacity money represents took actual labor to create. They see people who produce nothing, have no intention of ever producing anything receiving the thing they put actual effort into getting and feel something's VERY wrong.

Maybe some of it is envy, but I think that people who say that are mistaking it for something else... that "you didn't do anything to deserve that" feeling, that revulsion towards seeing people who don't work getting rewarded is probably a built-in evolutionary response to keep an overly charitable society from being overrun by non-contributors. Tribes or nations that didn't have that revulsion collapsed under the weight of people trying to get a free ride. Something to think about.

>source: my ass

That's right goyim, keep buying CNN, he's going to be impeached THIS TIME for sure!
BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY OY GEVALT YESq

How does this make you feel

>It'll happen SOON
I was assured that there would be nuclear war in first month, he would be inpeach by march, and he'd never get anything done.
Get bent.

Redpanel was indeed very good. I wish he would return.

Lies.

The people that make trash like this should be jumped on the street and have the shit beat out of them.

I'm sure Garfield ate all the lasagna !

Yeah just you fuckers wait! Mueller will find something!

>not realizing that soy protein isolate found in soylent doesn't contain xenoestrogens.

I heard the nig in your pic has a lisp. Wonder what he sounds like.

>Wheath tha whythe womenth ath??

>then he showed himself to be a neocon warmongering zionist puppet

Oh, so you're a butthurt muslim from /sg/. Makes sense.

So uh, straight out of the shareblue playbook, right? No creativity?

SLIDE THREAD BTFO
SAGE

Happy that US citiziens can't own new fullauto guns, unlike us.

Unhappy that my fellow coutrymen aren't as well armed as they should be.

It's probably technically true, but irrelevant.

> Most of those who can work work.
They don't say how many """cannot""" work.
> Each $ generate 1.73$ in "economic activity"
Digging then refilling holes also generate "economic activity". Economic activity is not wealth.
> SNAP has a fraud rate of 3%
That represents only the people they catch. No idea to know how much people fraud and are never caught.
> Undocumented immigrants are not eligible
Cool bro. How many still claim and receive it ?

Typical leftist bullshit. Looks like it's been written by a WaPo journalist or a Politifact retard.

Minorities can own guns, too.
Does the illustrator think don't have the capacity to own private firearms?
>Thas raycis.

>SNAP is a drain on taxpayers
For every tax dollar that goes into SNAP about thirty cents make it into the hands of recipients.

>illegal immigrants have never been eligible
Dodging the question. Illegals pose as legal and get benefits.

good goy

Minorities in fact get disproportionately impacted by gun control laws. They have long been used as instruments of white supremacy going way back.

legalize weed

That is where you are wrong. Safety and security makes minorities feel bad. Look up bulletproof glass in Philadelphia. Its going to vote on the 14th but the argument is that the glass makes people feel bad because it reminds them they live in a nigger infested area. If they break into your house you shouldn't shoot them. You should give them money for working so hard and let them rape your wife.

How do you feel now.

idk im not reading that shit

why is this muslima so manly?

liberals and democrats own guns too

>having to be a gun club member for one year to buy a fucking 10/22

discarded

I like how this cartoon is implying Neo-Liberals do anything different for the economy compared to Conservatives.

Both give nothing but giant tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy because M-MUH TRICKLE DOWN meme and contribute further to the Brazil-tier plutocracy the nation has devolved into.

The fucking bitch in that comic. Nobody decides what my best interests are but me.

Of course it's not Trump's budget. That's why I even pointed out that the economy started improving literally the day after the election. It's thanks to confidence in the market, knowing that Trump would be taking office instead of Hillary.

>The left can't mem-

>the oatmeal is quali-

i how these low iq emotional lefties think they are the logical ones

>My Russia
Still no proofs.

pretty jealous to be honest