Fuuka ep 5

Next episode airs in a few hours. Ready to see second-best girl Koyuki confess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENi8XAEDG6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does no one like Koyuki?

I like her
Though she's prettier in the manga

I stopped watching after 1st episode after reading about truck of peace, should I force myself to watch it anyway?

Yes, because the girls are still likable no matter what. Also the music's pretty good.

Yes

That's not even the best twist

So how did Tama return to Hedgehogs again?

No one likes this show anymore?

So people know better than following a SEO work.

The others just want to despair.

Because she's the designed loser of the series. She has no chance of winning, not even in a million years. Sarah has a better than at winning and she's not even in the YuuBowl.

In Nisekoi, Marika had little-to-no chance of winning Raku, but she was still popular. The same can be said for characters like Nanami from Sakurasou or Tsugumi from Nisekoi.

The one song they played in the anime sucked, I hope it doesn't continue like that because what good is a music anime that has terrible songs

I think Fuuka intentionally sounded bad because she's still a rookie.

No it wasn't even the singing it was the composition being the most generic Nickelodeon pop idol tier rock song ever.

When does Sara show up?

Is no one watching this anymore?

>liking psychos
no thx

But she's attractive.

Sara is better

Subs when?

Is her intro in this episode?
If so then I'll probably have to watch it.

don't get your hopes up

22 more minutes boys

So how do you guys think the anime fags are going to react to the truck and aftermath.

its gonna cause a road rage

I only watch this show because of idol childhood friend.

Does she win?

No.

Fuuka - 05 [720p]
>Fuuka - 05 [720p]

she's still on the race

fuck my shit up senpai, how did it went?

Also DROPPED

When is the truck already?

Probably episode 8 or so at the rate we're going.

He literally turned down sex from her because he liked Aoi so no she's out of the race

>implying you'd want anything else if you could smash a girl with a body like this

YES
E
S

sara-senpai
i think im in love

best girl right here

Only girl that matters.

>ywn motorboat Sara-senpai

look at those tits.
Yuu is truly a faggot

Mfw they will spend a whole episode for their dates and shrine scene before twisting that knife in the next.

>mfw anime original end

As if Seo will allow that.

I don't think he has any input in the show tho

He wrote the lyrics to the songs so he did.

He's not the director tho

Original author is god. From storyboarding to character design to sound is consulted with original source.

the best

She looks so much better with glasses.

Being Sara is suffering

Misunderstandings yay

Are you actually complimenting SEO?

I'm talking about how the original author can influence an anime, whether he's good or not.

Also without Seo you wouldn't have Fuuka anyway. Some might argue that that can be a form of blessing, but you should think about that a little before insulting the guy who gave you best girl.

>Also without Seo you wouldn't have Fuuka anyway
Good riddance
>but you should think about that a little before insulting the guy who gave you best girl.
Best girl is suffering, its better if she didn't exist

Sara is best girl.

Man she's so cute, why did she have to get shafted so hard after Fuuka 2.0 showed up? I don't mind her losing but she lost her relevance.

She never was relevant, it was obvious she was destined to lose from the start

Sarah a bitch

I know, but they could at least given her a fighting chance. Like Kosaki from Nisekoi who you knew from the start was going to lose but she at least tried, and there were times that it looked like she could win.

Its fucking SEO, what do you expect

Accidental sexual harassment is the worst cliché ever.

Twitter was a mistake

>Because she's the designed loser of the series. She has no chance of winning, not even in a million years.
that never stopped anyone before

Rem?

You dumb motherfucker

I imagine fat jap businessmen assaulting girls on the train and playing it off as an accident happens all the time irl

I don't suppose that guy who kindly uploaded for me a few of the Kimi Machi chapters ripped from Crunchyroll's around?
I was going to ask him for a few more

Are you that incapable of searching for manga rips of a series that ended years ago?

Did SEO ever draw a character that doesn't have big tits and a 10/10 body? He should really consider switching to hentai

Haruto should've fucked her

I take it back.
Sarah's a cute

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Plenty of people like her because she's the sort of wimpy-childhood friend type who's besotted with the rather unappealing main character over some nonsense from their childhood

He cant bully his readers in a hentai.

The OP changed right? I don't remember this shot.

Why does she have to lose in every god damned episode?

He can.
But he won't be able to bully the vanilla romance audience, Me

she left because of some illness or other, tried to find a way of dealing with it, realized she couldn't, so she then returned for a brief band revival as a way of saying goodbye

>Sends a truck after every girl the faceless man fucked.

>Tama has the same birthday and blood type as KOTOKO
Why did I not know this?

Have the profiles for the other Hedgehogs members?

I kinda thought her relevance slipped towards the end of Fuuka Akitsuki's activity, then started to get more screentime/relevance once Fuuka2.0 was around

Some guy fucks them, gives them an omen, and they get hit by a truck?

>abaj...

The one thing I always thought was the most hilarious part of Fuuka was the fact that this is some sort of pseudo-sequel to Suzuka and even after their own series was over, Yamato and Suzuka still can't escape from Seo and have to deal with their own fucking daughter getting TRUCKED.

Shit's gold.

not the ones from Crunchyroll, no.

depends how big you class "big tits". He's certainly drawn girls with smaller racks than Fuuka2.0 & Akari, but I don't know if you'd call them small

God this was so fucking bad, but so fucking bad. And how the fuck did he do that in the last scene? Just how?

Seo is developing his abilities. The more mundane trope of having a girl lose no-longer satisfies him, he wants to push new limits in literary dickheadery.

>He cant bully his readers in a hentai.
I bet some NTR would do the trick

She's just a drama device, as long as someone get close to MC SEO will just pull her out of the trashcan and start some shit up.

That's the kind of shitty writing we are dealing with here.

Kek just now i noticed , we are on ep. 5 already , i was referring to ep.4

>Have the profiles for the other Hedgehogs members?
Sure.
Sensei's breasts are bigger than I expected, she seems to be in "Seo medium" tier

abaj?

Emo Haruto is surprisingly tall

Seo magicks.

Why is Sara such an autist

>twitteruser
You tell me

>twitter autist
You expected anything less?

>why is Sara such a best

Will we get to hear "For you" this season?

The whole show gives off some kirakira vibe.
youtube.com/watch?v=ENi8XAEDG6I