How do we deal with the nu-male / soy / BLACKED epidemic?

How do we deal with the nu-male / soy / BLACKED epidemic?

Something needs to be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=38m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Divide and conquer

Another example of a Soy victim

>hiring in-home help.

I think the source of his marital problems is that he sits on his fat ass all day playing video games and doesn't help around the house.

She probably tolerated it when she thought he was a """celebrity""" and that they would be raking in cash any day now

Propaganda campaign, similer to Its Okay To Be White in where it both hits home with whites as well as exposing a leftist agenda.

kys

this people deserve each other, the fat manipulative bastard with the golddigging whore

people are retarded and put themselves in this situations, then they blame others

eat cabbage

Guaranteed dude fucked his wife.

>2 stepsons
>no kids of his own
>45 years old

Hes saying he has brain cancer now, its just keeps getting worse

Is cabbage /ourvegetable/ ?

>Man Up and Eat Your Cabbage

If he worked out, got out and did stuff a bit, got his wife presents from the real world, his wife would desire him.

People need to wake him up about this.

This.

>haha lets trick le evil nazis into eating nasty veggies

you shills must be 5 years old

We need to set up some sort of operation to redpill him and make him sort his life out. Make him desireable.

>kys
Nah.

You obviously don't know people have been urging him to do that for over 14 years now.

He's not going to change

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE

>the source of his marital problems
That might be the fact the asshole is two-faced rat behind the curtains.

he is a passive aggresive manipulator, he will never give it up, its his source of attention, he will never get better

when i heard about the surgery i was honestly glad, then he just turned it into a pitty fest, now he is stuck, not losing weight and still being a massive fat fuck

Sadly insults don't work on him.
You have to redpill him using his wife, using words that would make him feel more.. comfortable.

Very hard but he needs to

>the era of the onion has ended. the time of the cabbage has begun

>Veggies
>Nasty

Then again most people in Costa Rica eat shit off the ground.

>cabbage
>onions
>nasty

I detected a mongrel who doesn't know how to fucking cook.

its greentext

its what the MSM shills think

i am saying that they using that as a way to prank le evil nazis, its stupid and infantile

Onions do actually help your health, while soy damages it.

it might be a tumor

I guess we could send them to Canada.

i know, thats why the "prank" is so stupid, any adult already eats all that by default

only the rich leftards see it as something weird, hence

>nasty veggies

Boogie has had professional athletes offer to help him lose weight, for free. Every time he has some kind of excuse. Now that he got gastric bypass surgery he's been floating around the idea that he has a brain tumor that makes him fat, this way he can get sympathy shekels from his retarded fans while returning to his 30,000 calorie per day diet. Fuck him and the fans like you that enable him.

Best solution so far

We would gladly pay for his healthcare

Trudeau just got rid of a law barring immigrants with disabilities from immigrating here

Is there like a youtube expose on this fat bastard that people could share?

>Germans ate a shitload of sauerkraut and steak tarter pre-ww2
>were aesthetic, smart, and alpha as fuck

Makes perfect sense.

kek
>youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU?t=38m

I watched him for his francis's video, that is all and even those aren't good lately.

Something needs to be done?

>Lose weight, go to gym=getting pussy

Cabbage is very common ingredient in many dishes in Poland, Belarus, Balt countries.

Guess who doesn't have problems with niggers and muslims.

i dont care to follow this dipshit. Did he really cut his dick off? Maybe being a fat dickless manchild threw your wife into the lap of another man.

We may be onto something here.

We need to get the word out that cabbage is /ourvegetable/

Most of that shit isn't happy

Boogie is a despair whore, he makes up shit to get money. This current MRI will return nothing and he was more than likely told he doesn't need it, but saps will donate to this collosus to cheer him on.

Hell his past isn't even as bad as he says he inflates it greatly because there is no one around that will comment on it

the real question is: how could a woman marry him in the first place assuming he's not rich?

Definitely cucked and blacked.

Whores are whores. The man is supposed to treat whores as a dog. A bitch.

how can you blame a woman because of cheating him? he's extremely fat and has a mentality of a child.

Fat or not, a man is supposed to control his bitch. Especially if the bitch married him just to wait for him to die and take his money.

Failure to control a bitch, is a man's fault.

Whores will always be whores, and will always fuck around looking to upgrade.

She is also a lardass and yes he's quite wealthy

NO.
Eat your fucking SOY already it makes you manlier you fucking RETARD.
/ourguy/ our fashygod the one and only aryangod HITLER was a proud VEGAN

>hitler was vegan

This meme angers me

mmmmm... I love soy

FUck oyou you fake nazi.
retardeed meat eater enjoy the dairy jew

Krauts confirned Test Beasts

Easy to get laid if you gym and have a life.
Use a condom
Vet women for 3-6 months.
Don't commit to sluts.
Raise your kids properly.

I mean, I know this guy be full shit shit but...
>Wife live in a Hotel
>Can't afford health insurance
pick one.

The omega males get to not reproduce and their coal burning whore wives are taking themselves out of the gene pool. The situation is solving itself.

its also the literall translation of "kraut"

tfw I like onions

this is not caused by plantal estrogen. it must be extreme prolactin.

Of all the things I have seen on Sup Forums since I started to be a regular in 2005 this is the most fucking weird.

Gas the world

this doesn't seem like it's any of my business, or your business, or anyone else's business. if people want to live their lives in some weird way, then that's on them.

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS! WTF!

Day of the rake soon.

Cabbage is the most european vegetable!

jay?

le 54% fuck off.

>soy

That guy's having WAY more than soy

i really really hate cabbage since i was a child, i must be a soyboy

I know soy-boy is just a meme to describe effeminate men, but eating a vegan diet, including soy is overall better in terms of health, and trying to debate against it just makes you seem dumb,
If you really want to stop the nu-male epidemic, you need to stop eating processed "food", do regular exercise and avoid kike media.

sauerkraut fressen du grünschnabel

that's a cool looking kid. every blue text there is actually true this guy is probably slaying mad pussy right now out there somewhere

Boogie said that his wife wouldn't cheat on him because she doesn't like 'being physical". So, it makes one wonder how much nig cum Boogie is exposed to from his wife burping it up all over the joint..

>54%

Trump has deported tons of mexicans this year and the white birthrate in the USA has got up as well so its probably like 57% now rather than 56%

His wife is fatter than him now

Checked.

And I'll have to look into this. Cabbage is delicious.

Why did this give me a boner?

Stop playing videogames and watching anime.

Tfw you browse /gif/ too much and you actually think this is normal.

Is there a way to format my brain and un-see everything untill now?

This is caused by eating meat and dairy jews.

It's the dairy/meateater kike plan.

Can someone make a virgin soybean vs chad onion meme?

Fuck it, made my own, r8 and dont h8

What a surprise!

All false you STUPID COMMIE KEKOLD.

How do you cook it user?

Isn't this the one where some guy from Buzzfeed made his own thread and his own replies within literally seconds of posting the thread.

Then used the fake replies to make a Buzzfeed article?