Why did people get so buttblasted over this game?

why did people get so buttblasted over this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoNnFEAj7p8
youtu.be/fuVm4IEpOdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the Nazis are the good guys.

the wolfenstein series is supposed to purely about killing nazis and dealing with their high tech weapons and occult shit

The newest one still retains killing nazis yes but its also pushing all this modern agenda political crap and nonsense. the plot is weak, the characters are unlikable and it feels WAY too over the top trying to portray whites as racist rather than just giving us cool guns and saying "The nazis have a giant occult monster go kill it"

kek the main character is white dumbass

because the marketing was entirely based on dog whistling "drumpf's amerikkka"

luckily, reality kicked in at the moment of truth

He is now, used to they didnt give him much a personality because, well he didnt need one. He was a soldier named BJ and he likes fighting for the Allies. He didnt need more

he has a portrait in the old games moron

When people start injecting political shit into games it becomes less fun. Theres no soul in this game since it feels like they made it just to push their agenda rather than make a good game.

People play games to escape reality, not to be told how to think

Yes man? He didnt talk, he didnt drop one liners, he didnt have sexual realtionships

He looked left and right and made faces. Literally all we needed

>game is about killing nazis
>"they suddenly started injecting politics into it!"
hahahahaha

Annoying marketing kind of it. Meh game

was he white or not? thats what you seem to be disputing

>killing nazis
>trying to make political statements with it
You were given a gun and told to shoot them up because of Uber weapons. No politics involved

Of course he's white

How can people be butthurt about a game no one bought?

>no politics involved in killing nazis
do you read what you type?

I didnt like it because it was marketed at first as "BJ will really embrace the American badass" trope in order to kill mega robot nazis. Typical campy fun that the series always was, but Swedes are retards and injected their own politics into the game, and by extension, America. So the game is really you teaming up with Black Lives Matter and Antifa(one of the main characters is literally a communist) in order to fight surrogate Trump supporters.

>kek the main character is white dumbass
Wrong, the main character is a Jew who kills his own father for being racist..

theyre upset that something they once loved and cherished is now garbage and probably ruined forever
Yes, killing nazis, not pushing politcal agenda. This isnt Hearts of Iron

>(((Blazkowicz)))
>White

Thats a Polish name

Because they tried to use the advertising for this game to equate Nazis to Trump supporters with the line "Make America Nazi Free Again"

at least it used to be

>Yes, killing nazis, not pushing politcal agenda
>killing members of a political party is not pushing a poltiical agenda

loving
every
laugh

>make insinuations regarding real life politics that right wing proponents are nazis and should be punched
>"why are people mad you kill nazis in Nazi Killer #158978"
why are leftists so vacuous and deceitful

So killing enemy combatants is pushing a political agenda?

>6 Hour Campaign, 3 and a half hours dedicated to cutscenes
>Literally my mom's COD gameplay
>Final Boss is a QTE
>No multiplayer despite the extreme lack of content
Wolf II is what happens when you do nearly everything the opposite of what made DOOM 2016 great. And because it uses "le kibben nexis triggers them" as a shield from actual criticism, people will think it's a good game.

Killing an enemy is not necessarily a political act.

In White America, Nazis were an enemy that was wrong but still human and worthy of respect, even admiration.
In Jewish America, Nazis are subhumans that must be not only destroyed but humiliated even beyond their own deaths.

loving every laugh

It may be a Polish name but his mother is a Polish Jew.

life was so much simpler back in Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Why do they do this shit

killing members of a political party is anti that political party, how could it be anything else

you're hilarious my fat american friend ; )

I didnt know that every single person that fought for Germany in WW2 was part of the SS

Come n fuggin git me you white ass honkey cracker jack fascist milk toast pasty pig butt neckbeards

I bought the game and I enjoyed the gameplay. But literally the only way you can look at the story is by it being satire. The whole storyline and characters of the game is so horrible that if they didn't make it to be satire then it's the most cringey thing on the face of the Earth

Wrong.

Last game:
>Nobody mentioned race shit.
>Jewish guy wasn't OY VEYing literally every other sentence.
>Moments when BJ is going through a rough patch, he remembered what his Father told him.
>Anya was actually a character with a story and feelings.

Current Wolfenstein:
>YO FUCK YOU WHITE BOY YOU OWE US character that won't shut the fuck up.
>Literal commie soyboy that won't stop praising Karl Marx and saying capitalism is bad.
>Jewish dude seriously keeps saying OY VEY YOU WHITES.
>Father figure is thrown out the window and his character is assassinated and does a 180, beating his wife who just happens to be Jewish, even though she was Polish the previous games.
>Anya goes from a complicated emotional character to YASS QUEEN SLAY SRONK WIMMIN IM BETTER THAN THE MC CAUSE I HAVE TITTTTTTTTTTS while slaying anyone in her path as a fucking pregnant woman.

The game was an abomination of story just to promote CURRENT YEAR in an attempt to get sales. Also its not surprising the devs that made this are Swedish and openly announced they want White people to die and the Muslims rightfully own Sweden while also supporting Sharia Law.

ESPECIALLY all those Americans who went to Germany to help defend her because OBVIOUSLY they were doing it for political reasons and not because they wanted to defend their homeland WOW user ITS ALMOST AS IF YOURE TRYING TO MAKE THIS POLITICAL

>every non-progressive today is branded as a nazi, so not a good political environment for a game such as this
>punch a nazi? no, let's shoot the nazi. then ban guns later
>and let's do it while we play as a commie!
>ridicule depiction of hitler
>that scene with the bloody tits, full sjw pandering
>made to please pink-haired feminists and soyboys that dream with 'le revolution', not actual gamers
also the game is pretty short

literally WHAT are you talking about, are you changing topic because you're obviously wrong?

It sounds to me that youre trolling

Because. Before all this politics bullshit killing nazis was just fun because you felt like you were back in world war 2. I sure as fuck didn't think about politics when I was little playing Medal of Honor. NOW they blatantly shoehorn in their own biased opinions in the game and it shows. Also the wrong kind of people are buying these games. While normal gamers would just buy a game to enjoy it, now these stupid fucking faggot loser soy boys and fat pig women think they're making some political statement and "sticking it to the man" by buying the game (and then not even playing it lel). Bottom line: the game is marketed towards the wrong people

KEK

You can't be this dumb.

I feel that in addition to trying to push their own agenda, they went far beyond the realm of common sense by trying to market to the angry left over the recent election of Donald Trump and Right growth in the world. They figured they could push off their previous demagraphic or at least consider them already kept, and push HARD for a new far left SJW market share too. They didn't seem to realize that this change would alienate their previous consumers and the people they were marketing to don't really play video games like this.
This is something we've seen over and over. Despite the consumers themselves up in arms and warning them, the company plunges forward and thinks this controversy will just give them coverage and more sales rather than the obvious opposite.
youtube.com/watch?v=IoNnFEAj7p8

>losing an argument
>start to post nothings
top kekkity kek

>top kekkity Kek
I can't believe someone would actually type that and not be embarrassed
>inb4 hurrrr not an argument
i don't care about you spergs arguing I just thought I'd let you know that was cringy

America's nazis don't like games about killing their people, I guess.

Between Old Blood and New Order, Machinegames have proved that they have impeccable taste in music. Everything about this song is outstanding.
youtu.be/fuVm4IEpOdA

Good job not reading the thread autist

good job being an asshole

FPBP

>tags
>"dystopian"
Looks better to me than modern London.

Back to leftypol.

Sorry bud, not a libtard. leftypol is cancer.

Pretty much sums it up.

first games were made by some bros fighting mech hitler and shit meant to be fun
this one they made to take advantage of the current political problems with leftists calling any one a nazi
that is why you see shitlibs going its just anti nazi you arent a nazi are you

Whoever made this game for the sjw lefties didn't realize that lefties don't work and therefore have no money, what little money they do have they spend on coffee and apple products. I will always laugh at the failed attempt to push their political agenda through this game.

Because I can't play as a nine month pregnant Anne Frank who massacres Nuremberg Rallygoers Mandalay Bays-style with an illegally modified StG-44 during the day and hops on Peter's dick all night.

They could've made the game 100x better by just writing the character of BJ's father differently.

It would have made for a more compelling story if it had been BJ's father is a stern and harsh parent, but one who was just trying to make sure his son could survive in a harsh and unforgiving world and his lessons ultimately pay off for BJ. Moreover, he absolutely adores his Jewish wife to the point of cooperating with the Germans in a failed bid to save her from being deported. He reconciles with and fights alongside BJ for one mission, not because he believes in the anti-Nazi cause, but simply to avenge his beloved. That way, he still possesses what many would consider negative qualities (being a narcissistic and semi-abusive racist) but still has at least one admirable trait. He loves his wife, he adores and worships the ground she walks on. And because of this devotion alone, he takes up arms against the Third Reich.

A classical tragic love story. One you can find everywhere from Othello to Star Wars.

>Literal commie soyboy that won't stop praising Karl Marx and saying capitalism is bad.

To be fair, even BJ calls him a piece of shit during their first meeting.

>beating his wife who just happens to be Jewish, even though she was Polish the previous games.

No she was always meant to be Jewish. They've been hinting at BJ being Jewish for 20 years.

>Anya goes from a complicated emotional character to YASS QUEEN SLAY SRONK WIMMIN IM BETTER THAN THE MC CAUSE I HAVE TITTTTTTTTTTS while slaying anyone in her path as a fucking pregnant woman.

I wouldn't have minded if it was pregnant Anne Frank. At least then, there would be clear motivation to go around shooting Nazis despite being ready to pop (i.e. a mother lion trying to keep her cubs safe in a harsh and forgiving world). Also it needed more nude scenes with less showering blood and shit.

Because it's shittier even than Wolfenstein 2009.

Also, the game story look like something that could come like a satire from a fucking Sup Forums.

>muh 6 million
>Nazis nazis nazis nazis (MC starts sounding like a fucking parrot)
>Stronk womyn characters
>Ragtag bunch of misfits and degenerates are good
>JEWISH SCIENCE CULT
>Tearjerking scene about 6 gorillion
>Harambe fucking Hilda wannabe
>KKK being literal natzees.

Commie drunkard was somewhat based because he accurately pointed out that elites are most likely to whore off the whole nation/country to any conqueror as long as they retain some power over plebs. With people doing the same as long as there is an illusion of 'this won't happen to ME'.
Though again, it's sort of basic mob mentality and redpilling.

Oh yes, forgot another thing, weapon design is awful. AWFUL. Gunplay is not fucking interesting! Why the fuck historical weapons ALL seem interesting but the nu "massive" crap is as fucking bland as a downtown in a fucking Jew York?

There was none of that shit in this game you retard. It was all pushed by their marketing department, attempting to piggyback on the tides of political unrest in the hopes of raising sales.

It was a grave miscalculation because companies still don't understand

1. SJWs dont buy anything, they just virtue signal and

2. They alienated their actual fanbase.

You're a fucking reactionary retard that's going off of hearsay. It's not anywhere as good as the first, but it's about as Mickey Mouse, over the top cartoonish and not based in reality as you can get.

>1/2 Jew
>White
Pick one.

its also roswell

White cucks are worse than muds.

There needs to be more games killing communiggers 2bh.

I agree with all this. the scene where she had her nude torso exposed while blowing up a Nazi was purely garbage. Ad I saw it I tried imagining what I would think about it had i been ignorant of the current left political agenda... and it still left a bad taste in my mouth.

You wanna strike fear in the Nazis?

>openly supports communism
>paints communism/marxism in a good light
>forced diversity shit
Oh and heres a big one
>FIVE HOURS OF GAMEPLAY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK
Games are supposed to be just that games not fucking movies

Because it's communist propaganda.

My issue is the communist propaganda.
If they let it be all about "America fuck yeah" that's cool but they had to throw in their SJW bullshit and worst of all they had to make it a pro communist rebellion.
I never gave a shit about killing Nazis (I don't think most people did) but rather than admit to what people were actually pissed off about, the left decided it was better to try and mock our complaints by saying we were upset about killing Nazis in a series where you kill Nazis.

A soldier isn´t a political party member, brainlet. Only very few of german soldiers during WW2 had ties to the party itself.

I had a incredibly hard time masturbating to it, but I managed.

>perfect white utopia
>lets burn it all down because oppresion

jews aren't white

nazi's weren't political until the left started calling everyone to the right of bernie sanders nazis

Most Wehrmacht soldiers weren't even party members you fag. You are thinking SS

>dystopia
>its actually more like a vision of heaven

Facking hell, left4dead STILL GOING.

damn i didn't know people still made this lame ass joke outside of youtube comment sections

>The game was an abomination of story just to promote CURRENT YEAR in an attempt to get sales.
The game was made by europeans with a deep knowledge of european history that knew fuck all about american culture in the 60s.
That's why the new game falls flat.

Triple A vidya marketed to children is infested by political shit

think back to the 90's where you'd play Half Life, UT, Quake, CS etc and political bs wasn't stuffed down your shooters

today you can't play a game without the evilness of whites being explained to you some big lipped wide nosed oxygen stealing nigger femlet

I think the "buttblasting" was a very tiny, slightly vocal minority, which was seized on more for press then anything. Very honestly, i don't think anyone gave a damn, really, and a lot of the playerbase/sales numbers seem to bear this out.

The New Order was good, and i enjoyed it. Not perfect, at all, but the ability to be a little flexible with your approach to things, crazy dieselpunk bullshit, and BJ being a psycho but also a somewhat regular guy, it kinda worked. I'm not going to devote time to it like oldschool doom, or even the old wolfenstein, but it's neat for what it is.

This was a good idea wrecked, again, by trying to signal to people who don't play games. There was no reason to push so hard to comment on the current political climate, beyond shallow marketing hooks. That's the issue people have slammed in to, however, and are slowly learning: if you hang your narrative too much on current events, it'll become irreverent once those events pass.

Games are a product, yes, but they've gone from, say, something like a car, to magazines. Games used to be something of an investment, something to leech reward from over time. It used to be a mark of honor to have beaten some games, Adventure Island is still a pretty high cliff face to many. Now, it's more a quick puff and gone. Beat the story, which you can do if you just play, regardless of skill. get a few awards, but fuck the hard shit because that's pointless fake gameplay and collect-a-thons are sooo dumb. play for a year off and on, if your lucky, then on to the next installment.

Who doesn't love smashing up evil empires, giant robots and popping off one-liners? How warped do we have to be to have that kind of baseline coolness reduced to a neutered chihuahua, yipping in the laps of smug hipsters?

>there's no modern tinged Republican = Nazi rhetoric in the game fag that's all just the dumbass marketing team

>game portrays Reagan as a Nazi collaborator

If there was a million dollar extreme game about killing communists you’d still be on here crying. The game was obviously made by someone like you who is morally outraged about hurtful words.

i love how the 50s america is shown as something bad

Remember, the liberal mantra is thus:

>past = bad
>progress = good

It doesn't matter if that progress is actually very bad for society and individuals, or whatever, just as long as it is, in some way, more advanced (or at least different) than the past.

came here to say this

nobody did, it was corporate shill advertising

>implying it was a joke

Do I need to post a webm of myself spooging to the video to prove it?

Because it fucking sucks
>paying $60 to watch 10 minute cutscenes

Not even that.
Bethesda's marketing for this was basically "you have to be an alt-right Nazi bigot if you don't want to buy this game".
Good marketing would have tried to include as many customers as possible, the marketing for this only excluded people.
They even censored their own trailer, took out a sneer against whites by the now Jewish Blazkowic which is still in the game.
All those content creators got the game sponsored by Bethesda, nobody bought it with their own money and within a week the player base was smaller than that of Dying Light.

>game portrays Reagan as a Nazi collaborator

Reagan doesn't appear in the game you retard

i think thats why it failed , because the game sucked, the politics didnt stop me pirating it and i only made it 1/4 way thought before deleting.

He's the "I'm from Arizona" actor that Hitler shoots IIRC

>He's the "I'm from Arizona" actor that Hitler shoots IIRC

Reagan was from Illinois and spent most of his political career in California. The actor is also 30 years too young to be Reagan (Reagan would've been 50 by 1961). That would make about as much sense as a teenage Anne Frank in the 1960s or an elderly Robert E. Lee in the Mexican-American War.

>game sells like shit
>it's 50% off less than a month after release

I dunno, ask the creators why they are indeed so buttblasted about it, because I'm sure they are :D