Americans actually believe they could overthrow the government with their Assault-Rifle 15's

>Americans actually believe they could overthrow the government with their Assault-Rifle 15's.

>Topkek

Weak bait. Also it’s Armalite not assault rifle you leaf turd.

stop replying to this shit

sage

ban guns save the children

>Some drunked libertarian farmers and fishermen with outdated hunting equipment ... aided and funded by the French, Spanish armada, and most Native American tribes.

Anyone have the screen cap of someone detailing this and how the govt wouldn’t win?

Military wastes extra resources on people with guns/militias, so even if they can't defeat a tank they still help deplete the enemy. Also the US government is the most illegal mafia of all time and do whatever the fuck, and therefore I get to as well because this is my life and I fucking said so.

They claimed all matter on Earth, but so did I. Have fun living in fear in defeatist hell for eternity fucking pussy!

What the fuck do you think they are going to do, carpet bomb the interior?

>A few hundred Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons.

There were over 1.5 million total Vietnamese casualties. Most of the North Vietnam fighters were not farmers, they were soldiers who were highly trained in guerrilla warfare.

muh chillums

I'd give you a history lesson on what actually happened but I know better than to waste my time schooling Americans if it doesn't fit their narrative.

>everytime
civies just don't get it

>Libertarian

Hahahahahha

There are roughly 100 million me's.
We each have a weapon, regular civilian clothes and common goal.

What now.

Are these fighter jets going to go door to door to find insurgents? Are they piloted by soulless automatons that will not think twice about bombing their own friends and family?

You are an idiot. Stop.

Just don't

Americans aren't very bright, if you try to explain that the British empire was fighting 5 additional wars at that time, 2 in India deemed much more important and was using press ganged nobodies and convicts in America as troops they just get even fatter and thicker.

canadian retard

Well you see, you can't just bomb everything to a rubble. At some point you will have to get boots on the ground and actually conquer shit.

>hippy leftism
>liberty
Liberty is Freedom + Morality
Hippies don't know what the fuck "morality" is

>Are they piloted by soulless automatons that will not think twice about bombing their own friends and family?

how about drones? robot soldiers?

>300 million civilians vs 1 million soldiers not counting those that join the people

Yeah, pretty sure the military doesnt stand a chance.

>Libertarian
>Morality

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind this is an army that lost to rice farmers so i think some mart sharters can take them out

lol what are they gunna do? Bomb their own cities? It would be guerrilla warfare, something governments are terrible at defeating.

lol that's not the government, that's the army. Apologies for stunted countrymen.

There is no autonomous unit in service. If there is no pilot on board then there is some nerd at a joystick piloting it remotely.

Good point OP. I think Ill go turn my guns in now....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

You can't just roll out tanks and scramble jets to obliterate your own people, the army is made of americans, the people are americans, as soon as the tanks roll out and the army opens fire it's all over, it's the start of a new regime.

End school shootings! Ban compulsory public education NOW! Do It For The Children.

It's taken, What? 20 years for the entire world to even slowly kill Islamic terrorists in the middle east? The average Islam fuckhead is an undertrained grunt who's goal is to die with outdated equipment in a scarce open desert and its been a pain in the ass, The majority of Americans who would first rebel would be nutjobs who've been stockpiling guns and militiamen who are ex-soldiers along with likely a good few battalions of the actual national guard. If it ever came to rebellion the US would likely be destroyed and overthrown and its successor would probably be as worst though due to a shit ton of foreign involvement

Nerds with joysticks are a lot more willing to violently oppress the racist nazi traitors than the real men in the military would be. this is a legitimate threat

They never even won a battle, either. The problem was the South Vietnamese weren't worth sacrificing a single American life for, let alone 50,000. We thought it would be like Korea again with a positive outcome and a good ally gained. Nah, the Vietnamese are trash.

Always sage the leaf.

they aren't even trying to 'kill terrorists' in the middle east, violence and instability in the region plays right into ZOG's hands. if we really wanted to we could annex the entire region in a massive bloodbath in a matter of weeks

The American rebellion would be funded and armed by ourselves and probably the Russians. We'd have help.

Ask the Afghan people how effective insurgency is.

If your goal as an invading force is to burn everything to the ground then yes. The American people stand no chance against their own government.
If the point is occupation and civil rule over the people then you gain literally nothing by destroying your own people and infrastructure.

Gun in every blade of grass your argument is invalid shit chink.

Resistance is a greater deterrent than nothing.

Given the results of America's expansion I'd say the revolution was the more important war. You guys fucked up hard.

>implying half the world wouldn't want to fund us just to watch a good war on an unbombed continent

>Canadians don't understand the might of the US military couldn't even control Iraq, a country about the size of Texas.

OP is a faggot and/or shill.
sage goes in the options field

I'm a burger and I knew this.
Fuck off you crown cucks.
Go lick the royals asses.

Stop doing the shills work. This is not a serious thread. This was not a serious thread the last 900 times this year we've had this thread. Meme, sage, and move on.

Let alone Vietnam, Afghanistan etc

They had to hire rebels to overthrow Gaddafi cause god knows the US military is incapable
They also hired rebels to get rid of Assad, didn't work.

Did a couple beach invasions in Europe during WW2 and then took credit for the work of the Soviets in defeating Germany
Couldn't even invade Japan, had to nuke them

Honestly, what is it about the US military that makes it embarassingly bad? They have the best equipment in the world, the most funding etc. I wouldn't trust them to invade Sri lanka

We exist in America which means we can fight in America. You don't revolt against a government with superior firepower over a short period of time. You overthrow it with man power and human ingenuity from within. It's how the civil war was fought and it's how we fought the war of 1812 you Canadian fudge packer.

What will the government do when that guy uses his rifle to take out power substations and a shovel and Kevlar snips to start cutting the fiber?

Get fucked, that's what.

>Trying to school americans
Futile effort my leaf friend

The British put up no real fight because they were internally divided on the issue due to their partisan politics. It was essentially Leftists avant la lettre whining about muh independence for the colonies.

you think the military will attack its own people? Most of the military is from that rust belt area the democrats always shit on. Talk to anyone in the military. They love this country but they hate the people in charge.

Fedor, watcha doin?

>implying every government overthrown doesn't have foreign sponsors.
America is pretty knowledgeable about proxy wars considering the past 50 years we've been the undisputed king of them.

You don't know how insurgencies work, do you? Americans are the most armed citizenry on the planet and outnumber the military and law enforcement.

How many civilian bombing raids did Chavez use when they tried the coup on him? How many civilian bombing raids did Gaddafi use? How many did Noriega use in Panama?

We're just the proxy for Israel.

>topkek

Nigger, your shill script needs some updating.

>>Americans actually believe they could overthrow the government with their Assault-Rifle 15's.
No they don't.

They believe that if they own assault rifles then the US won't turn into Canada, where you can be jailed for calling someone by the wrong gender pronoun.

Still waiting for OP to tell me how did the tanks/jets save Noriega, Gaddafi, Allende, or Chavez (failed coup).

All one needs to overthrow the government is a wrench. Remove every government sign in your neighborhood and just completely ignore the government. They have no legitimacy or authority unless you give it to them.

>where you can be jailed for calling someone by the wrong gender pronoun.

Don't know where you heard this, but it is incorrect. All you would need to do is pay a small fine.

I missed when Gorbachev used the nukes in 1991 on his fellow countrymen behind the coup. Please remind me, OP.

>overthrowing the government
>not defending family and food/water supplies from bands of roving niggers 1 week into a food shortage

kys you sheltered faggot

I'm listening, ye snaggletoothed anglo bretheren

>OP thinks that AR-15's are the only firearms American citizens can buy for self defense

>Kekold

i posted this thread like 1 hour ago and it got deleted. wtf is your problem queer mods

If it escalated up to a federal human rights tribunal and you still refused to comply, you would be held in contempt which is something they can throw you in jail over.

Armalite Rifle.

You're welcome.

Except everyone had shit muskets back then, and the government has fighter jets, nukes and all sorts of shit now.

How many Americans own a F16?

Gatling guns?

If the United States government declared war on its citizens. A fuck ton of soldiers would immediately defect. They're not going to fight their own people. One of the codes of military is to protect Americans against all powers both foreign and DOMESTIC. The soldiers who don't defect and fight for the rebels would act as insiders and relay information to the American citizens. Now add the fact that the rebels could fight dirty, using gorilla and terroristic attacks, while the American government would have to fight fairly, otherwise they would face scrutiny from other foreign governments.

Fighting wars against citizens is so easy! That's why the war in vietneam was such a success and we had no problem fixing the Middle East!

t. Marine fag

And this is the part of the government that would side with Democrats in a counter-coup/civil war.

A bunch of them after they defect and take their jets with them after the government declares war on its own people.

The 2nd does not promise that the people will win against their government, it only promises them the means to a fighting chance.

Viet Cong did it.

>If the United States government declared war on its citizens. A fuck ton of soldiers would immediately defect.

Incorrect. US soldiers are some of the most loyal and well trained soldiers on the planet. If Iraqi, Syrian, and Libyan soldiers who are not even half as well trained are willing to kill fellow citizens, what do you think American soldiers would do?

LMAO. The people would be branded as extremists, insurgents, white supremacists, criminals, etc.

Unbelievable.

Fuck off leaf

Alright well if you want war so bad lets go pussy

Don't forget to credit the Russians in both the war of Independence and 1812

What happens when untrained rabble with home fashioned weaponry goes up against an actual trained military force?

Pretty hard to brand anyone anything when your power grid is in shambles and you have no way to disseminate your propaganda.

This is the only thing that needs to be posted in these threads.

We already have cops that would shoot the citizens just for fun ,the military wouldn't even have to become involved

>le strawman meme image

If bombers and drones could establish control over a population center with no need for boots on the ground in large numbers, then logically Israel should have full control over all of Palestine.
>That's not how this works

You're country is run by gays and muslims. You don't ever go to criticize the world's lone super power.

Going head on against the military is dumb, you go after their families at home. And then you go after anyone that supports them, same thing with the politicians, you cant get the top ones but you get all their aides and their family members as well. Make it so dangerous to help the government that you stop.

Its guerilla, you crayon eater
t. Army

Sage, shill threads. We had this discussion a million times.

Look up "insurgency" and get back to me user.

Do it then.

Do what?

Fucking leaf.
The government are not going to send tanks, or drones in their own cities to attack it's people, in fact, what makes you think that the American military is going to kill it's own before going AWOL. Unlike your cuck country, the people will actually fight back.

The meme is to refer to guerrilla warfare as gorilla warfare, idiot.

t. Air Force

I swear, didn't another shill get owned in this discussion yesterday?

Sage. For further questions, go talk to the Vietnamese.

>The government are not going to send tanks, or drones in their own cities to attack it's people,

What have governments of the past and present done in every single revolution that has ever happened?

t. Syrian Revolution, Libyan Revolution, AMERICAN REVOLUTION,

Shall I go on?