What is the greatest U.S. state and why is it Montana?

What is the greatest U.S. state and why is it Montana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yDqwlAU2QYs
youtube.com/watch?v=172fB4CEQ3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wont be so great if you keep bragging about it to all the shitskin mongrels on this board who think theyre white

youtu.be/yDqwlAU2QYs
Until Scrambles the Death Dealer comes

>tfw live in Washington

What's Montana like? Any tech jobs?

I like Idaho, Tennessee, and New Hampshire

This.

Maine

A challenger approaches

Montana is fucking amazing and one of the best states. I was considering moving there, but a huge problem looms: Yellowstone. While a great place to be and quite beautiful, the fact it will leave all of Montana and Wyoming in ashy ruins means choosing to live there will eventually cut off your lineage.

Keep in mind that Yellowstone is not the only caldera. That every single inch of land in the world is within the range of one. But I do enjoy this myth being perpetrated because it means less people going to the good areas.

>What's Montana like? Any tech jobs?
Nope, and the internet is kind of shitty here.

Please stay in Washington, we dont need anymore liberals.

If Montana is so great then why is their western border Alfred Hitchcock?

If I was gonna ever move to Burgerland, Montana would be a top 3 state choice.

kek

It is painfully cold for a good portion of the year. Most people are aggressively ignorant—like trying to act uninformed is part of the culture. They have the arrogance of Texans without the sophistication and accomplishment. But it’s damn pretty and there are fewer in the whole state than the city where I live now.

Oregon looking a bit rare here

Fuck off we are full.

Kill yourself washington trash and stay in your shithole.

Just swinging by to remind you who is actually the best

Last time I was in Bozeman, last March, there seemed to be an increased amount of towel heads around town. What gives?

>West Virginia

It had the second lowest % of hillary voters, and when counting people who voted hillary or trump only is the state where trump had the highest margin.

Wyoming wins west virgnia at both rules, but ted cruz had 70.94% at rebublicans primaries, this means people voted only pro republicans and not really anti hillary votes

I can always rely on Finnposters for good content. Thank you.

u hav internet in montana ?

this, we're full

>Cleveland
>Cincinnati
>Toledo
Yeah nah, I'm from Florida and I love where I'm at here but I'm not going to pretend we're better than Montana.

Boz Angeles has fucking sucked for over a decade, it's a containment city at this point

Bozeman is probably the most liberal town in the state. Lots of Californians and people from Oregon/Washington move there for the spring and summer and then leave for the winter. It’s super expensive to live there, with 3 bedroom houses being more than 300k.

T. Bozemanite

Yellowstone had a major supereruption for 600,000 years. I think it's safe to say that during yours and your children's lifespan you'll be fine.
New Madrid fault going off is a far more likely threat.

*hasn't had

Jew York reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=172fB4CEQ3Q

Billings is a shithole.
t. Live in northern WYO

Montana is the greatest state by far. Moved here 3 years ago. Jobs are shit though.

No tech here, just trees and bears. Stay away

So to you a supervolcano is a myth?
Yellowstone is on a 600,000 year cycle. The fact that the last eruption happened 640,000 years ago means it could happen any day now...

There will be definite signs of an impending eruption. Yellowstone isn't going to pop off for another few thousand years. You'll be fine.

No Montana 'wilderness' can compare the the mighty North Woods.

Kek, PA posters never fail.

>what is texas

cause they was origanally gonna be part of Idaho, but the found shit tons of gold in Montanan, and there was like two mountain ranges separating the Idaho capital with the rest of the Montana territory. So they gave a some dude some gold to lobby to congress to tell them we got gold monies make us free.

>So to you it's a myth?
No, to me it's one of those things which are out of your hands. Like worrying about a meteoroid or a hole in our magnetosphere. As I said, every inch of land on this planet is within range of one of the many volcanoes

Where in Wisconsin do people talk like that, because I've never seen it in the south-east.

It’s a /k/ meme that gets cross posted. All the /k/onstitutions use the”muh”

its a shitty state, thats why no one live there

Don't worry, one day...

holy fuck shut up we are full

From New Orleans to Shreveport, the wildlife here is just gorgeous. Everything else is fucking trash. New Orleans, Shreveport, natchitoches, leesville: Niggers and spics; they just won't quit. Roads are shit, our govenor is deomcrat, every morning I turn on the KTBS news to hear another rape or murder and blacks are now coming to more rurarl and rural areas. Kill us please.