This man is at full JUST. tier now

this man is at full JUST. tier now
>500 pounds
>get severe weight loss surgery
>constant pain from surgery, stomach size of a peanut
>wife leaves him 2 weeks later for his black "best friend"
>massive complications, will have to go under knife again
>weight loss slowing to a halt even though still 400+ pounds due to eating exclusively ice cream. Basically can't eat solids.
>literally diagnosed with brain cancer 2 days ago
>Doctor says have to act urgently or "probably dead within 9-12 months."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/939614893313024001
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/939265049323065344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>literally diagnosed with brain cancer 2 days ago
link

>>wife leaves him 2 weeks later for his black "best friend"
FAKE NEWS. The nigger best friend is gay

Stop giving legitimacy to this sack of shite
these threads are aids, he's fat and 'dying' (probably a lie to get sympathy cash), big whup.

disgusting.

It's almost as if the more we pay for his healthcare, the worse off he is...

Can we all agree it’s time for whoever His is to just give up it’s all a cry for attention and I don’t even know the details to instinctively know the story. Failed his race. Failed his gender. Pic related.

I want to shove butter into my ass and have him lick it out.

shocking that cutting away a part of your stomach would create problems for a record-holding land-whale.

My mom did this operation many years ago, she wasnt even 1/4th of this beasts size on her biggest.
She needed to start moving every day, take care of what she ate the first week but most importantly; not eat as much as usual. doing this expands the stomach and opens up the wounds causing massive pain (shocker that this sack of lard would do that to himself).
No "heavy foods" like red meat and only eat when your body tells you you are hungry.

the only thing i feel bad about for this guy is how the whore who MARRIED him goes for his nigger friend. Thats not his fault.

All the other physical problems are more or less his own fault.

god is perfectly just
all atheists deserve this fate

PAY

>Thats not his fault.
Wrong. It’s entirely his fault. His fault for his current weight issues. His fault for choosing a shitty partner with glaring character flaws to begin with. Quit giving this fat fuck a pass, the reaper needs to come for this guy.

>that's not his fault
Lmao what the fuck are you talking about yes it is? I'm all for shaming women who are cheating whores but come on, the fucking fat faggot is fat beyond belief and unattractive. Maybe don't be fat and unappealing to your wife and she won't have a reason to leave you

still alive?

I unironically can't wait until this guy dies just so I never have to hear about him again.

This

Sauce?

Can someone give me a quick rundown about how this lipid lord became an E-celeb? Also, link on the nigger and braincancer. Sounds like fake news.

mayonnaise

This fat faggot isnt politics.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/939614893313024001
This from the dude that has been blaming his compulsive eating on an anxiety disorder for ten fucking years.

It's not confirmed to be cancer, but his doctor [allegedly] believes that he has a brain tumor. I think it's more likely to be an excuse for his lack of progress losing weight. He has a history of making excuses, you see.
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/939265049323065344

>Post surgery restricted diet of non solids
>Eats exclusively ice cream instead of soup broth, plain yogurt or anything remotely healthy.
>Probably having stomach pain because he's still overeating so much as a compulsion that the stomach is straining around the elastic band.
This is just depressing.

honestly i would rather die in his place. im surprised he made it this far.

I wish Americans knew how filling soup and meat broth is. I practically can’t finish a day without having some soup or I just feel hungry. It would help with weight loss too.

How do you not know boogie? Almost a 10 year old meme

The image of his disgustig face made me turn my head whenever I saw it I guess. There’s little few things I hate more than fat obese fucks.

I hope he dies so people will stop making threads about this asshole.

Damn. Now that's actually pretty horrible.

>His fault for choosing a shitty partner with glaring character flaws to begin with
yeah lets focus on the land-whale who thought that for once in his life he found someone who care about him and not the whore who plays with mens hearts.
i pity him for that part of his situation; its a normal feeling for people who are not autistic internet-gangsters like you and your friend clearly are.

if i only had 1 rope and it was a choice between you and the sack of lard; i would chose your neck every day of the week. Not only because the rope, me and the tree would break under his weight, but you people are the worst part of any society and belong only in the afterlife

MUH ANXIETY

stop asking for sources and use google for fuck's sake

>Oh no, that sucks.jpg
>Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!
Trump Curse is the Wrath of God.

Poor Bill Burr on the other hand was complete and total self-JUST. He was woke too...

that's what the commie fuck gets I hope he dies

As an american - For lunch every single day (I'm 6'2, 20 years old, and 230 lbs) in order to lose weight I've been cutting up onion, garlic, frying them until golden, then adding a potato, a stalk of celery, a few carrots, broccoli. and a few spices here and there. Boil it in water for 20 minutes and I have a perfect lunch, it's delicious and healthy.

I fucking called it back at the surgery.
Having half your fucking digestive system removed doesn't stop you from drinking 4 litres of melted ice cream per day.
/fit/ is always right.

>Wrath of God
More like the devil's blessing, Trump loves Christ killers and has them as in-laws/grandkids

He acts like being 430 lbs is any better than being 500. It's still morbidly obese, it's still hurtful to his health. He needs to halve that before he starts to feel good about himself. He needs to join a gym and start eating something other than ice cream and soda.

Lol

Jesus that description’s making me hungry. In my country we’d throw some lamb in there and call it a day. Ever try putting lamb or beef bones in for flavor?

I just feel sorry for him. His whole life has amounted to nothing and even tho it's all his fault you still gotta feel bad

No, as a cardiac patient (I was born with congenital heart disease) I prefer to stay away from red meats, but I do eat the occasional lean cut stuff. It's just better for me to do it that way, not to say that doesn't sound great. I also throw in celery sometimes but I find that it overpowers the other flavors when I do

Just what are "The Land Whale Chronicles" being used to slide today, anons? SAGED

>230 lbs
>healthy

>I prefer to stay away from red meats, but I do eat the occasional lean cut stuff.
that's not better for you, it's worse. your problem is carbohydrates, not saturated fat.

>I call you by your name,
> I surname you, though you do not know me.
>I am the Lord, and there is no other;
> besides me there is no god.
> I arm you, though you do not know me,
>so that they may know, from the rising of the sun
> and from the west, that there is no one besides me;
> I am the Lord, and there is no other.
>I form light and create darkness,
> I make weal and create woe;
> I the Lord do all these things.

Trump is armored from on high like Cyrus the Great.

Precisely, giving prominence to a degenerate

>maybe the annon likes e-celebs because he/she/they/wonder bear unicorn is also secretly

A raging faggot, just like the normie population

Well, I had open heart surgery in August of this year. Before, I was 200 lbs. I dropped down to 185-195 immediately post-op, I just wasn't eating and my body was week. The doctors warned me when my appetite returned, it would be full fledged, and if I ate in excess, to make sure it was healthy food. I actually don't look all that fat, considering how tall I am, but I do realize my weight is unhealthy. I lost 5 lbs since the 1st of December. My goal is to get back down to 195, so give me a little slack. These things take time and I am fully aware of the situation I'm in. It might help you to know I go to cardiac rehab and exercise for a couple hours 4 times a week and work 5 days every week, so the weight should be coming off soon.

Well, like I said I never eat red meats all that much. I appreciate the nutritional tip though. Do you think maybe making more homemade bean soups would work out for me better as a source of low-fat protein?

weak* not week.

Manipulative sack of shit.

Friendly reminder: This fat fuck will have fan girls falling all over him when he's officially single again and we're all bitching on Sup Forums, not getting laid.

>use Google
>Google

His father aided those who killed Christ, his family (assumign they were baptized) renounced Christ for the devil, and so did his grandchildren.

Jews hate Christ/God.

So his wife left because he himself wanted the dark meat?

Serious question: how can ANYBODY get this fat? I mean, he basicaly can't walk, he has to have a caretaker to go grossery shopping for him. Then why does his wife/friend/caretaker buy him high-sugar high-fat food? You litteraly cannot stay that fat without enablers.

>Serious question: how can ANYBODY get this fat?
Serious answer: Severe childhood abuse.

SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO PAY

Oldest trick in the book

at least he's white

No. Like becoming a Communist, once you go fat, you're no longer human.

>stomach size of a peanut
Explain

"yeah my friend is gay, he's just letting me stay over his house at night."

"yeah, my brother you've never met is gonna live with us, I hope you don't mind him and I sharing a bed"

"yeah going on a vacation with my gay friend, see you in two weeks"

Christ (pbuh) isn't God.

Remember kids. Mayonnaise is not a beverage.

If this guy wasn't making youtube videos he'd be sponging off the government with a disability check.

whomst

>Sit on your ass shoving food in your fat face all day
>Only life goals are the attainment of more greasy shit food and manchild toys
>Bring up childhood """abuse""", muh anxiety and depression, and cry whenever anybody calls you on your shit
I usually hate cheaters, but the only fault the woman has in this case is being retarded enough to associate with this fucking pathetic hamplanet in the first place.

Muslims don't hate him, Jews do tho.

When will the e-celeb bubble pop? These people don't deserve any of the success they've unduly received.

looks jewish

nigger you never heard of bisexuals?? fuck off

I guarnatee you that dez is fucking someone else.. there is no way dez and boogie ever had intercourse.. just ain't possible since she herself is a ham planet.

that's what he was doing before he got famous on youtube.

I can see her giving him a pity blowjob or him touching boob/ass, but not actual sex.

with the youtube adapocalype that's about to happen to a lot of mid level e-celebs.. then it will just be boring ass faggots like pewds and markiplier.

oh im sure she sucked his dick before.. but you know she hated it.

If theyre able to creamate him ill believe the holocost.

really? were there fatass jews in the camps in the 40s?? make some sense nigger

The only way to stop eating like a retard,is to remove any satisfaction you get from it.Meaning no more sugar,olive oil etc.
It's guaranteed to get you out of the compulsive eating lifestyle.
The moment you start eating meals when you are indeed hungry and because you feel gluttonous,consider yourself cured from this fucking addiction.

>actually don't look all that fat,
At 6'3 (160 +/-2) doing little exercise outside of jogging/walking and occasional pushups I'm starting to get a belly. You're delusional if you don't think you look fat.

Fucking idiot, hes like at least 20 jews
Fit him in one oven and 6gorillion makes sense

Not boogie tier

It's literally him shilling his name and image here.
It should be bannable offense to start threads that feature youtube channels as the topic.

I wonder if the jews ended up eating that fat ass

I hope she never finds love ever again. What kind of whore leaves her man when he's sick?

And people wonder why I hate white women

>vying for acceptance by posting personal information and constantly replying to explain yourself
>on a satirical, anime, political, anonymous image board

LAD

Not like gooks are any better, weeb. If anything, gook would probably kill boogie for "whito's dollaru"

leaf prick

The wife leaving him is fake news, he came out and said as such. Black dude is gay. As for the tumor, no idea there.

Why do you keep making threads about this fat fuck and make up lies about him? Literally nothing from your list is true apart from his wife leaving but for unnknown reasons and they are not officially separated.

-He lost a LOT of weight already
-The "cancer" thing turned out to be a huge nothingburger
-All "complications" he had were perfectly normal for this kind of operation and are already gone

> look up fake news that don't exist
really makes you thonk, nigger

Add it to the Trump curse

Not everyone has such shitty genes. Fat distribution is genetic, some people can weigh a lot and not look it while others can become underweight and still retain a gut (just now they have absolutely no fat on their legs, ass or arms)

This dude literally just needs to do a 4 month fast. Stop eating for the full 4 months. Take vitamin supplements etc. All the fat will burn away.
Fat people have no excuse to be fat

Good, maybe Mark will be next.

Did I read that right, you're implying I have bad genes? I certainly hope not when I'm not the one that's overweight with a fucked up heart. I must have misread.

>this

The surgery essentially makes the stomach very very small.

Jesus christ what a retard
>American education