YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu; Yuuki Yuuna

Last Chapter Nogi novel this month
That new Washio 4koma will end next month
Nogi novel vol.2 release date Mar 30, which would contain new chapter related to the one in visual book

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/s/1c19EVHu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is everything fire now?

And really? Last chapter?
So I guessed right that it could be the last one...

is this a leak or a proper release?

>Last Chapter Nogi novel this month
>That new Washio 4koma will end next month
Source?

FUG :D

>Everything is ending
I hope season 2 brings a newbatch of stuff.

So you're saying they are going to explain everything in this one chapter or is it going to be continued in a new series / YuYu S2?

maybe next time don't kill of all the characters if you aren't done with the story yet

so wow everything became fire

>:D
No.

So, rushed shit tier ending then. Great.

HAHA, TIME TO SUFFER

Last?
Better be double or triple size of the normal one, or we're having the last episode situation again. Will they finish it in an OVA this time around?

Are they married now?

>last chapter
You should have sold more LN volumes, bakaba

Wonder if the earth is now half-baked too

pan.baidu.com/s/1c19EVHu

Honestly, 1 chapter is more than enough to wrap up the stuffs about Taisha's name and the outside world. Yuuna matter can be left for Yuyuyu S2. I do wish Nowayu would be longer, though.

x

OHOHOHOHOH

Honestly if they're that openly self-aware and they still chose to rush NoWaYu's ending that's 10 times worse than if they'd played dumb.

science/miracle baby confirmed

It is not like they have that much control over it, so far, NoWaYu hasn't sold.

I fucking hope

>Yuuna is gonna need our help in the future.
>We should breed via handholding a failure nationalist messiah and a genius cuck airhead.

>Copying the pose of Sonoko and Tougou
What the fuck

It's not like they haven't done it before.

I'm pretty sure that between the three movies, the tax money, the collab event money and the future S2 profits they could've managed to put out one more LN volume to give us a decent ending.

So, summary? Even just the ending pages would be good.

Where can I read the original Shinto story of Kuniyuzuri which they copied?

Everything are explained

Pro tip: leg positions

TAKAHIRO STOP THIS BULLSHIT

>force to skip p.173 since it's too heavy.

SonocchixWasshi is the end game after all. Yuuna can go fuck herself.

>Yuuna can go fuck herself
The next Yuuna will probably get a better girl anyway

>Yuuna can go fuck herself.
So TakaYuuki is a thing now?

I think it has been a thing since the Yuusha de aru All Star 4-koma.

>the one in visual book
So we get to see their reaction to the diary at last?

C-CENSOR THIS

I bet we won't get the uncensored diaries in volume 2.

Content in literally the last page: To.commemorate the 100th year of peace, Taisha decided to delete threat of virus from records and spread the theory of dangerous virus spread outside Shikoku. However, those who are in know are still continuing their research on the yuusha system. This will carry great meaning in the future. Hope have been entrusted to the future----

So what, the vertexes just decide to fuck off for 295 years for no reason?

The reason have been explained in earlier page. After blatantly overwhelmed, they decided to peace talk with them. As mikos can only hear from gods and gos are dostant, ubreachable being, they have to send mikos into the sea of fire as sacrifice to do so. Gods agreed they will stop attacking Shikoku in exchange of they stop using god powers as human using god power is in offense to god and they believe shinjusama will die in a few hundred year's time anyway. And then walaba decided to rebuild Taisha into the humiliatory name Taisha(amnesty) to signal asking for amnesty from heavenly god but the actual objective is to cheat heavenly gods and secretly research and study the hero system, so that one day human could fight on the same ground as gods.

Suddenly my expectations for S2 have dropped.

...Peace talks? Really? They actually agreed not to destroy humanity and leave them alone until Shinju bites it? What the hell was the trigger for the Divine Era 298 invasion then? Breakthroughs in the hero system research?

Oh Takahiro.

>Wakaba was the one responsible to turn Taisha in a satanic cult.

Wait so why does the Shinjusama just let this all happen then? Where there Yuushas before the invasion that tipped of the gods?

I had a way better idea of an ending that would also tie up the whole takashima and yuki thing but apparently asspulls have to do instead.

But I guess this does confirm the series can only go further up the timeline instead of inbetween NoWaYu and WaSuYu if they decide to make more entries?

Additionally why are the vertex numbers in WaSuYu so low then, you'd think they would have enough stockpiled by then to just flood the entire barrier with them. And did they do the same sacrifice thing at the end of WaSuYu then? You'd think these gods wouldn't fall for the same trick twice

The vertex stopped at the end of WaSuYu because of casualties, wasn't it? I'd imagine they bulding the bridge-seal thing is what started the second war. (Or maybe the heavenly gods were right about the Shinju slowly dying and 300 years was the most hey could afford)

I wouldn't call it an asspull at all, we already knew that there was a ceasefire and that the mikos could talk to the Gods. It's more like instead of derailing the train just slowed to crawl and stopped before it even pulled into the station.

So I guess we don't get anything even resembling a answer to the whole Takashima/Yuuki thing then

I wonder if it was supposed to be longer but they cut it because of the poor sales. Seems drastic all things considered if they did.

but what about before wasuyu? it is suspected that might be their underground researcjes are found by god but it can also be something else
Mikos cannot talk to gods as they are so distant and that's why they have to be sent to sacrifice for their voice to reach those gods
There are

You mean the girls bullied them into retreating?
Am I just stupid or did I miss where they said all of this of this somehow?

>There are
So is there a connection between the two or they are different people who just happen to have the same last name and look/fight alike?

So.... aki...

If anything we're worse off than we were at the beginning. Takashima was just a normal, almost ridiculously good girl with one notable difference from Yuki (blood type) who died in a normal fight after having very little screen time. She didn't do anything at all to deserve being brought back over the others (especially Wakaba) and overall, given her lack of character growth and focus, it seems like she was only introduced to get people reading, with any character development being sacrificed in the name of (ultimately fake) mysteriousness which is pretty damn cheap.

It was all leaked back in December 2014, but we always knew that there were no attacks in the 300 years anyway from how the attacks were talked about in WaSuYu/YuYuYu.

>I had a way better idea of an ending
Oh, do share your idea then user, let us judge it.

It is believed that Yuuna get absorbed into Shinju, become part of Shinju, continue to protect Shikoku. And to commemorate the hero Takashima Yuuna, every children who have done some specific action at birth are given the name Yuuna.

Sorry Aki-user.

Now that, is a boring explanation. Unless Takashima took over Yuki's body and overwrote who she should have been, and will increasingly encroach on Yuki's mind, which would be something I guess.

How over the top.

What about Yuuki's appearance?

>Unless Takashima took over Yuki's body and overwrote who she should have been, and will increasingly encroach on Yuki's mind

That would be something but I'm not sure what would be the point of it unless it somehow allows Yuuki to use the Trump Card system

Angst and character development. It's basically a body snatcher scenario. It'd be bad for Yuki herself and almost as bad for Togo, whose freak out was half caused by the thought of Yuki forgetting about her and vice versa. Also, it's a problem which Yuki can't feasibly punch her way out of, which would be a nice change.

When Wakaba propose the reform, Hinata said that would be the task of all the remaining mikos with Aki's name mentioned so I guess she's safe?
that's unexplained

I mean, unless she punches herself in the face so hard it knocks Takashima's soul out of her. That'd sure be something.

But what would Takashima get out of it?

NoWaYu really messed up the shipping of the series, it used to be so simple, now you need to learn to draw in four dimensions to properly depict it.

A chance to save the world. Alternately, the Shinju/Taisha caused it to happen because they needed a powerful weapon and Takashima had no choice in the matter.

I still recall when yuyuyu pv was forst released, someone tell me "This series is my cup of tea. With only four characters and it is made immediately obvious how they have formed two two pairs, I will not need to worry about all that shipping issues"

How are the Japs taking it? Or are they waiting for the official release?

The WasshixSonocchi ship has always been there since the end of Wasuyu.

>Alternately, the Shinju/Taisha caused it to happen because they needed a powerful weapon and Takashima had no choice in the matter

And they end up with a revolt even worse than Fuu's

So, shinju sama impregnates girls with yuuna, she is like a cute and lesbian jesus

Happy lunar new year. Happy the first year of Gods Era.