Sup Forums and most of the right wing accused Michelle Obama of being a tranny/man because she had masculine features

>Sup Forums and most of the right wing accused Michelle Obama of being a tranny/man because she had masculine features
>Not a single thing gets said about Sarah Huckabee Sanders even though """"she"""" looks like Meat Loaf in drag

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calmtomb/status/844272098541535233
youtube.com/watch?v=SpJMR4sGigk
youtu.be/gISByrEVWUI
youtu.be/uYJ-Tmd9ZsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her husband gave her a dicking so powerful she popped out triplets or something. Her husband wrecked her body.

> not roastie
> voted for Trump
> popped out kids

I think she is cute , I would fuck her

>Her husband gave her a dicking so powerful she popped out triplets or somethin
Excellent understanding of human biology you have there.

She's not the first lady, and she hasn't done anything to hate her for.

The Obama's were scumbags through and through

She's actually everything tradthots, cuckservisluts claim to be but aren't.

Stop listening to Lauren Southern, listen to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders.

Fuck em deep and hard and you get bonus kids. Everyone knows that

Show that meat swing like on "Michelle" and then we can have a conversation. Ms. Mandingo.

>>>>>>>her
Not with a jaw like that

>nazi flag
>calling a sexy momma a man

15 year old virgin detected

Sorry I like listening to Meat Loaf but I have no interest in fucking him.

twitter.com/calmtomb/status/844272098541535233

That's her back in the day. I'm telling you. Her husband demolished her. Put his mark on her.

She has the curves of the typical middle age soccer mom. Michelle has manly arms and shoulders and a fucking bulge.

>meat loaf in drag
my.fucking.sides

Is this an image of Michelle Obama or the Rock?

When a woman gets married and she's taking the dick and a full load of semen everyday for years and then pops out kids, she starts looking like that.

The semen seeps into every cell of her body. Her jaw might grow, she might never be thin again.

We may be so lucky to do that to a woman ourselves. Her husband is a lucky man.

I simply don't care for her. She plays a role which I think is pointless to have in this administration but at the very least being done wrong. I see no reason for Trump to try to communicate with these journalists so I think the person who is in this position shouldn't try to convey information or do damage control for the president. The person in this position should be there purely to make those journalist's lives a living hell. The person up there should basically be Trump 2.0 but instead he went with a nervous Munchkin (who was the opposite of Trump) and a trying to be professional lazy eyed lady.

That is one butt ugly family

Same here, there's something about her I find attractive but I can't figure out what it is

>The perfect woman don't exis...

Watching her destroy the MSM it's like christmas morning.

It's the fact that you're a faggot and attracted to men

sarah's body is clearly that of a woman, even if she's not beautiful in the face. moose's problems were more than just her? ape face.

Sup Forums: it's okay that she looks like a man, as long as she's on our side she'll always me a "woman" to us

I admire her and think she can kick your ass white boy shithead!

Niggas you must be kiddin'

Remove your false flag, faggot! Use your true lgbt flag. Do not disgrace the Nazis with your absolute faggotery!

if you spit you jizz in a woman as she's having an orgasm her cervix vibrates and acts like a vacuum sucking up your seed into her womb increasing her chances of pregnancy.Trust me she got a serious dicking. How do you not know this.

she's ugly af.
and annoying

the difference is fake news couldnt stop talking about how beautiful and elegant mitch O. was.
>Oh I her arms are perfect, and toned
disgusting.

Truckerbee sanders is ugly and we dont have fake news pretending otherwise. So its not controversial, its a who gives a fuck salad.
No controversy = no debate.

Next question?

>calling me a faggot
>when you actually think this thing is a "woman"

> popped out kids
Maybe should of excluded that last one. It's best we don't know its multiplying.

Decent point, user.
I’m anticipating in this thread will say something like, “WELL AT LEAST SHE’S GOOD BREEDING STOCK”
Or some such delusional white Nazi bullshit.

there is something wrong with you guys

Shes a beautiful southern gal

her face looks melted; with the droopy eye and her bottom lip falling off her face and the rest of her mouth limping along

I have called her ugly and fat from day one, her dad is a faggot too.

Masculine features
>Like a cock and balls?

Chealsea Handler? Get off our board bitch!

>ripping off a lame SNL bit
Pathetic

Might have claim once she shows some bulge, but no clear Adams apple, so safe to say she is just not an overtly attractive woman who's had children, I'm sure you've seen a few of those

Sarah Sanders = Ugly
Michelle Obama = has a penis

this is the real cause of your discrepancy.

sarah sanders goebbels

you cucks.

She's is the traditional conservative woman. She's not a tradthot, cuckservaslut roastie fake.

> White Man father
> White husbanbd
> impregnated by the White Man seed
> raising white children
> Trump's press sec

She's literally best gal. Role model for white girls.

Does that look like someone who starves school children? Case rested.

Sarah Sanders wasn't touted by (((media))) as being an icon of modern beauty, she doesn't try to tell children what to eat, and she doesn't pose with a pathetic hashtag because her husband is too impotent to send a few Blackwater mercs to fucking Nigeria.

Quit hiding your flag, you steaming pile of maple nigger. Communist scum will hang soon enough.

She's not the fucking First Lady. We didn't scrutinize every single White House correspondent under Obama.

Respect
I hate fake performance-artist Christians more than I hate actual Christians.

actually its because obama called her michelle on 3 seperate occasions....

once on bear grylls and twice during seperate speeches.

theres also michelles shoulder to hip ratio.
men can fit 3 heads on their shoulders and their hips are within their shoulder width.

women can only fit two heads on their shoulders and their shoulders fit in their hips width.

if you look at sarah huckabee she actually contours to the tradition female structure.

wider hips because she contains reproductive organs and also the females wider hipe bones for birthing.

michael has wider shoulders than obama and low bodyfat like a male.

can confirm!

So, meatloaf, not something you'd stick your dick in?
That unspoken barrier to mental coitus: the meatloaf test.

Arrrrgh.

>Michelle has also had children
NOOO THAT DOESNT COUNT LOOK AT THIS PHOTOSHOPPED BULGE I FOUND ON POL

>never fucked a fit woman
>everyone else is the problem
lol

>called "her" michael* three times

i want a DNA test on the kids and "her"

Michelles "bulge" and Obamas birth certificate rumors were all mockingbird style disinfo to make people look insane who were in opposition. Why would they try to do that shit with people in the spotlight and under scrutiny when they have untold numbers of puppets they can tap that are not so easily discredited.

Calling “Michelle” (((Michael))) a tranny had nothing to do with her hideous manly face and everything to do with the clearly visible dick and ballsack that can be seen plain as day as she’s constantly “adjusting”. 8 gross years was enough for everyone to realize we had a gay president with a man wife.

fit women have strong thighs/hips/calfs.
70% of womens strength is in their legs.

show me a /fit/ girl with wider shoulders than her hips.
biologically womens pelvis are wider to account for the baby during birth.

Dude I work out literally every single day and my shoulders don’t look like that.

>Bootlick image

Antifa, reveal thyself.

Not gonna defend her though she's ugly as sin.

Are you a trucker by any chance?

Dude I don't work out at all and my shoulders look like that.

>autistic trucker confirmed

Would you like to play a game?

Okay, we get it. You want a leg spreading slut with zero self-respect who licks liberal ass, not a real woman with brains. You should go back to leftypol now. Degeneracy is not welcome on Sup Forums

dem trapezius tho

She is BASED, pede!

>"photonshopped"
you havent seen the ellen vids have you?

hope you like thigh slappers.
youtube.com/watch?v=SpJMR4sGigk

Jesus I never saw that one before. It looks like she has a handgun jammed down her pants. If I was a cop I would make her lay face down on the floor, cross her ankles, put her hands down flat on the floor and push her self up into kneeling position but DONT put your hands behind your back and interlace your fingers and then probably just end up panicking and bump firing my AR-15 out the window.

When it comes to fucking
Uhhhh yeah.

>I'm the degenerate
designatedshittingstreets.png

Well...that looks like a dick to me and if it’s not a dick then why is she wearing dick pants?

Sarah Sanders is thicc and elegant. this is what the epitome of the female form looks like.

It's probably her slip or maybe she has a THICC clit but only trap lover homos see dick bulge in there.

youtu.be/gISByrEVWUI
Penis video

>mother who is married and living the talk
vs
>some roastie who tells beta orbiters whatever gets the most donations while engaging in casual sex

Yeah basically. Any accusation to defame Obama and his family is valid no matter how untrue because of how much they hated America and white people.

She looks like a member of the Baker family from Resident Evil 7. Like she could be Jack's sister.

As would I.

Bingo

T H I C C

She has grace, patience and commands respect. I’m proud of her

Michelle’s college classmates were interviewed, they talked about her changing. As were Obama’s classmates and how gay he was

>DAT THICCNESS

seriously. up until 100 years ago this is what every man fantasized about.

Is this why other countries use the 56% meme against us? Clearly not white

>Obama called her “Michael” three different times....
FTFY

Their kids are adopted. They look nothing like them

Shut up boy! Dont talk about based Sarah.

One of the SS guys walked in on her accidentally in the shitter, said she’s a man with tits. Next day he was reassigned

Melania looks really weird too but thankfully there are enough pictures proving she hasn't got a dick.

Fuck Chelsea

These kinda stupid ass punks are the reason behind the decline of the Western Civilization today. Both of you should DRINK concentrated HCl and free up resources for better people.

Go get your glasses, boomer.

youtu.be/uYJ-Tmd9ZsM
Joan Rivers died because of this comment