What do you think of female/little girl refugees?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
Keep out.

Welcome if they are white (the blue eyed kind, not the brown mutts who larp as white).
Otherwise Turkey or some other shithole can have them.

One in a million.

GET OUT ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEE

Fodder for gay adoptions

they have to follow their semite brothers

if its like pic related i would take them in ;)

based

They exist? All I have seen are males and some grandmas.

Fpbp

>What do you think of female/little girl refugees?
Why? So you could implant bombs in them if people said they felt sympathy and welcomed them?

kill them in front of their parents, disembowel them on a coal pit and force mommy and daddy to huff their little girl's dead body fumes then whip the niggers to death, all live on camera to drive the point home that we don't want subhumans and their assorted trash in our countries. burn the mosques

Of course you feel much more understanding and sympathetic with little kids than with adults.

Kill 'em all: Engage as they appear lest one of 'em virtue-signals with an explosive fanfare.

Stuff them in burlap bags with some rocks and throw them in the river like unwanted puppies

Why would I care?

Very Edgy my friend

Would marry

No, he's right. Their children are the same. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

They should be with their family, obviously. What kind of monster would think otherwise. Their families? Well, if they are not rebuilding the land of their ancestors, who will? We can afford to pass on a chance for our economy, but their countries can't.

The guy in the top left mugshot looks like a muslim total biscuit

they can fuck off just like their rapist fathers

they will shit out shit skins once they grow up

What "refugees"? ISIS has been kicked out of Syria?

Mestizo problem eventually.

Nice appeal to emotion. My stance is the same: GTFO STFO

i think girls from 0-19 should be allowed in and the rest should stay behind and fight for their home country

I'm sad for both for them.

The fuck off my board you shill pedo normalizing kike faggot!!!

fuck off jew shill

Statistically insignificant to the current "refugee" crisis while simultaneously used to force more refugees on countries. Literally less than 10% are female.

Good profit margin.

PLEASE don't alienate my future customers user.

About 50% of the minors are actually 20 years old pretending. Do we have any cases of Muhamed pretending to be Aisha?

not real