It's Sunday!

Are you ready for church, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=615s
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have better things to do than attend brainwashing services by dark wizards thanks

Fpbp
>tips fedora

I've seen that pic many times and I can't tell which gender that is. I wonder if there exists a third gender?

Too timid to head there.

I just beat a drum looking at the sun from my backyard.

The true Aryan religion is Buddhism/Hindu, this Semitic brainwashing has to be stamped out
youtu.be/os_E_MXjnqs

It is designed to keep you ignorant and a good goy slave.

this is good stuff here, you do sun gazing?

Say this out loud with me. My God was a Jew born of a virgin, but he was also his own son, and he came to earth, but didn't know he was god, for awhile anyway while he was growing. The he became God though even when he was on the cross he said spoke to his father, but he was really speaking to himself. Then he was a zombie a few days later and flew off into space and became God again the father, but we can only get into heaven through him into his fathers kingdom, but they are the same person. Understand you satnist! You are crazy if you don't believe all this makes perfect sense and is not delusional or insane at all!

Now read that aloud to yourself and tell me you are not in a cult bud

>tips fedora

>muh church

>t. nigger
Go to church.

Do you ever shut the fuck up? Suck my dick and make pancakes

Anyone who believes in a Semitic religion is complete and total half wit, the most delusional people on the fucking planet, dangerously retarded, there is only true religion and the church was designed to stamp it out, and it was based on science and math, and proves "God"

No.

Can you go to the station and fill this gas can for me!

Thanks sweetie.

Is it wrong to browse Sup Forums while in church

def male

Don't you all realize that Christianity is the reason we've made progress to the level we're at today? No, go ahead, type your reply to me on your keyboard plugged into a magic fucking box.

Know what the difference between a kike shill and a Christian is? The kikes only pretend to be imbeciles

You mean the Renaissance after the Church created dark ages?

>hi user want to go to bible study?

All kikes and their minions must be perged, Judaism, Christianity, Islam three heads of one snake
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

Btfo

WOW

>go to church
>get shot
Or the Mexican version
>Go outside
>Get shot

It's already afternoon, you stupid thot.

Tell me where the Latin touched you

dumb bitch

Acts 7:48

Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

They created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic number of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel.

Everything is here

These faggots are always trying to rewrite history and hide the truth

Yeaaa!

This

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

The Vedas are right
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=615s

this is what Hitler discovered and why they had to crush him before he could show the world. The Vatican are dark wizards, fucking psychopathic pedophile faggots

This doesn't fold into a cube......

Let you in a on secret you worship Saturn, Saturn is the Father of the Gods his son was Jupiter, what is Jupiter? Wait for it..... the messiah. In Greek Saturn is Kronos, his son Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture here? Try learning history and reading more than one book of mind control to make youa good goy

>The Epistle of St.Ignatius of Antioch to the Magnesians
Chapter 10. Beware of Judaizing
Let us not, therefore, be insensible to His kindness. For were He to reward us according to our works, we should cease to be. Therefore, having become His disciples, let us learn to live according to the principles of Christianity. For whosoever is called by any other name besides this, is not of God. Lay aside, therefore, the evil, the old, the sour leaven, and be changed into the new leaven, which is Jesus Christ. Be salted in Him, lest any one among you should be corrupted, since by your savour you shall be convicted. It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus, and to Judaize. For Christianity did not embrace Judaism, but Judaism Christianity, that so every tongue which believes might be gathered together to God.

But it's those damn kikes running the show ain't it.

Sep.

Make me huinca.

going to church is the most ZOG'd thing you can do.
>Weekly brainwashing service goy, better go!

Intellectually and factually dishonest
Innacurate
Great addition to the discourse

Not one place in the Bible does it say I’m forced to go to church, also worshiping idols (praying to saints, wearing a cross, and listening to priests or popes) is a deadly sin, enjoy hell you catholic demon.

jose huenante was a faggot

Well you will say anything to defend the lies you base you identity on, a book can be twisted anyway you want to make it valid to whatever you want, if you had any sense or ability to listen to reason you would not believe a zombie space jew was your god to begin with. Your book literally tells these kikes that want to destroy your entire race are your God's chosen people. A book you don't even know where ti came from or even who wrote it. A book originally written in Greek so you don't even know if the book you read, if you even read it, is accurate or not, or how many times it has been changed. Guess what I know you fucking half wit. You people are so beyond retarded it is amazing to watch. You have absolutely zero ability for self reflection to step back and ask yourself what in the fuck is this retarded nonsense I believe, it is mind boggling

Let me let you in on an even deeper secret, that shit wasn't wrote in English Jesus in Greek is Ιησούς (Iisoús) and Zeus in Greek is Ζεύς (Zeús or Diós) . How does your hypothesis account errors in translation/transliteration? You seem like your discounting a couple centuries of church history to push your ideas too.

Remove mapuche

yah all of that is nonsense, sorry there is this thing called evidence, I have it, you don't. Your opinion is not a valid argument or quoting from your book anymore than me quoting moby dick or LOTR, why don't you try studying some history, you would be better served

im rdy to jizz in pic relateds cunt

Begome Ordodox faggot and more than half the shit you're bitching about you'll learn in catechism.

>written in Greek
>in Greek
Wew

lol my hypothesis, you prove my point, it is constantly being tampered with you half wit, but as I said w/e I won't argue with you all, if you could be shown evidence to come to valid conclusions we would not be having this conversation, believe what you want doesn't matter to me, I am just trying to free you brother, if you like being a slave, hey free will and all

see

You got time?

>worshipping the god of jews

Nah I know the one true religion, that shows me the architect and can be proven mathematically, I know the truth I don't need any fairy tales of any kind bro, I have truth it is all I need, you can keep your zombie space jew worshiping cult bruv, not my thing

Are there any decent churches in Stockholm?
Hook me up.

Truth is freedom, the pursuit of is a far cry from freedom.

Do you?

All the answers are here, find them or don't up to you, start with the playlists

>no breakoff at the council of chalcedon

what kind of retard made this?

This, i need friends

They were heretics therefore not Christian, the messed up the trinity so they're out. Ask the latins.

So that one failsafe paragraph suffices? Everything else in the world that adds up to it being jewish nwo control just out the window because they cover their tracks in one little section?

You want to know what God is? It is a signal, thought that creates sound, resonance that gives plasma form into matter. There is mathematical code that shows the matrix Tesla figured it out
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

yes we are in some kind of mathematical simulation, nothing happens by accident

Well Tesla didn't figure it out, he re-figured it out, our ancestors knew this for millions fo years before the Church tried to stamp it out. Every culture knew this, the ancient Aryans taught them

>here is this thing called evidence
(you don't)

>durrr no true christian!!!
So Assyrians aren't Christians, retard?
Coptics aren't Christians?
Are you stupid?

>(you don't)
lol because you say and don't look it or acknowledge it? See my post here This appears to be some kind of game imo, like a video game, a game of risk to see hwo wins, who knows it is hard to tell and obviously very few people have the knowledge or intelligence to discuss this with

Depends, do they believe that Christ has two natures, how do they reconcile the Trinity? Is Mary the Theotokos or the Christotokos?

See

It's possible to be our brothers in Christ but there are things that need to be reconciled before they're considered Catholic (In the literal sense of the word, not the Latin church.)

>I am going base my knowledge solely on a book that can be proven to false in a million different ways conclusively, and refuse to look at any of the evidence that contradicts my belief in this book about a zombie space jew who was his own father, a story used countless times int he past by the way and my response is pics of fat dudes wearing fedoras, ha ha I win
yah see You are in a heavens gate tier cult buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

Ecumeniakyrkan och andra kyrkor inom den Evangeliska frikyrkan är de "bästa" som finns i Sverige. Dock ej perfekta enligt min åsikt. Men om ni vill ha bibeltrogna kyrkor som tror på Guds ord så är det dit ni skall gå. De har fullsatta lokaler varje söndag, men ta vissa av deras märkliga doktriner med en nypa salt.

Look, I'm not ignorant of occult science and knowledge, but in the end human power is limited. Worshiping our creator is therefore the most rational thing we can do, no matter how well we can express our essence in symbols and mathematics. There are/were creatures with higher capabilities, and it is these creatures that we should be wary of.

>he shares the same religion as niggers and spics
Truly pathetic...

All good you are automaton, a non playable character in this simulation, it is your karma

And muh spoopy black sun isn't
>I am going base my knowledge solely on a book
Fag I've already been using contemporary apocryphal sources. All you've done is spurt off at the mouth and post Heavens Gate tier image macros. Give me some substance not some Dale Gribble ramblings about Tesla. Any decent non memey literature out there cause The Watchtower is more convincing that you at this point.

Dude the one on the left is barely doable. Nice try though.

Ska kolla upp, tack för tipset. Hur ser demografin ut? Är det mest etniska svenskar som besöker?

I agree brother I have nothing against worshiping the creator, in fact we should all commune with the architect daily, it affects us, manipulates our reality for positive effects.

>There are/were creatures with higher capabilities, and it is these creatures that we should be wary of.

Indeed the creatures, these dark wizards run the churches which is why we train people to learn the truth and teach them to use the magic to combat them. That is pretty much what a lot of Sup Forums and meme magic is, we are always here watching, looking for those looking for us, looking for the truth
hey man no offense but I am done with our convo, you don't care about truth, you just want to try and validate your identity and your belief system, that is fine, w/e you want, it is your life man

>Are you ready for church, user?

I am of European decent. Why would I attend a building that holds an ideology that says the ancient and indigenous traditions and culture of my people is "evil"? That I should abandon our natural ways and follow the ways of a foreign desert Semitic people with a worldview that is the opposite of a strong willed European worldview?

Abrahamic faiths need to be eradicated in the west. They have brought nothing but thousands of years of conflict and strife in the west.

Har bara sett etniska svenskar besöka dessa kyrkor. De flesta utlänningar som är kristna tillhör koptiska, katolska eller ortodoxa kyrkor och brukar inte vilja författa sig med evangeliska kykor.

Man you are either young i hope or just ignorant, the church is what preserved knowledge after the collapse of Rome and the rise of feudalism which is what really caused the dark ages as you call it, which most historians dont even use that term because it's wrong.

For real though its like you're 14 and just watched family guy.

The bible is at the least considered a great historical document by most honest academics. People thought Babylon was just a myth for centuries until they unearthed it in Iraq.

Second just about all the modern sciences were started and grown by devout christians. The science you most likely believe to be the answer to everything has its foundations in nothing less than Christianity.

really?
for me
>left 9/10
>center 10/10
>right 8/10

if you want to find the truth brother, and find out what your ancestors knew the church has tried to destroy you will find it here

Amen brother.

>hey man no offense but I am done with our convo, you don't care about truth, you just want to try and validate your identity and your belief system, that is fine, w/e you want, it is your life man
"Oh shit this guy doesn't just go to church he knows shit, better dip the fuck out."

At my church someone from the local Synagogue came in.
>I'm from Beth Shalom this Tuesday Hanukkah begins and because of the current climate we think you should come to our lighting event and show that you are accepting.
Wat do?

Låter rimligt, tack igen.

You're spiritually a Jew so you might as well go.

The Epistle of St.Ignatius of Antioch to the Magnesians
>Chapter 10. Beware of Judaizing
>Let us not, therefore, be insensible to His kindness. For were He to reward us according to our works, we should cease to be. Therefore, having become His disciples, let us learn to live according to the principles of Christianity. For whosoever is called by any other name besides this, is not of God. Lay aside, therefore, the evil, the old, the sour leaven, and be changed into the new leaven, which is Jesus Christ. Be salted in Him, lest any one among you should be corrupted, since by your savour you shall be convicted. It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus, and to Judaize. For Christianity did not embrace Judaism, but Judaism Christianity, that so every tongue which believes might be gathered together to God.

I thought they are mostly atheists now?

The bible is coded I have no problem with it, it is filled with knowledge and wisdom for those who know how to read it.
>Second just about all the modern sciences were started and grown by devout Christians

You mean the monks that practiced the true region while;e you slaved in ignorance to pay for it? see Stop with the insults buddy, I am older than you a scientist with a degree from a private Baptist University one of the best in the country Mercer University. I am a Christian, Buddhist and occult scholar and published author. I can go round for round with any theologian. I can show you the evidence all day and all you will do is insult me, you don't care so I don't care, it is what it is. If you want to find the truth this is playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

if you don't that is your choice, go in peace and leave the rest of us in peace, we don't want to join your cult

It was yesterday goy

Your forefathers became kings and stuff.
They knew Christianity would lead their people to greatness.

You claim you respect your ancestors and yet deny your own heritage for the past thousand years.

>I thought they are mostly atheists now?

No. They believe in Yahweh but there are racial Jews who are Atheist but most Jews are not Atheist.

Appeal to authority fallacy.

>Semitic
While it is true that most modern currents of Christianity have been subverted, The Christianity espoused throughout most of Western Civilization was not Semitic in origin, but rather Grecian.
Prepare to enter down the rabbit hole.
Jesus Christ was not Jewish nor was his ideology.

Greeks had a very large diaspora in Roman Judea, notably in Nazoreth and Galilee, where Jesus by most known accounts is said to have come from.
It is thus worthy of consideration that the Son of Man himself, Jesus, was not a Jew and upon close analysis of the New Testament and early Christian philosophy, it lends heavy credence to the possibility that he was raised by a Greek family and that his ideas were themselves a continuation of longstanding Grecian philosophy.

The evidence for the New Testament being a continuation of greco-hellenistic ascetic schools of thought is overwhelming. The "evidence" that it is an extension of a Jewish tradition is laughable.

Several examples:
>There is no concept of a "soul" in the old testament.
This is a Grecian and later also Roman idea thought to be developed by Pythagoras.
>Notions like purity and asceticism are absent from old testament.
Neopythagoreans were obsessed over parthenogenesis. The Jews couldn't even reconcile such an idea!
The family history and birth in Bethlehem are thought to be added after the fact simply so that it conforms to the old testament.
Moreover, the answering with a question that Jesus is known for in the NT, is Socratic inquiry, maieutics, something alien to the OT.

If you look at the Neopythagoreans, you will see that their beliefs align with the Early Christians substantially. The Apostle Paul being that it is that he was from and lived his early life in Tarsus (Hellenistic settlement) where, Apollonius of Tyana would have been his contemporary and indeed, influenced him. Paul writes on subjects such as purity, sexual abstinence, and asceticism which Apollonius preached.

Where do you think I'm posting from?

add to this pic Osiris and Dionysus :). Everything the Jews wrote in the Torah the stole from the Egyptians and Sumerians, this is conclusive, the flood story epic of Gilgamesh, the 10 commandments from the book of the dead on and on