What happens if you're deaf in America and a cop pulls you over?

What happens if you're deaf in America and a cop pulls you over?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/21/us-police-fatally-shoot-deaf-man-despite-neighbours-warnings/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHCsbrc8xKA
youtube.com/watch?v=tLiAWdq9pf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_T._Williams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you get shot to death because you cant hear the cop's instructions? Legit question.

Didn't know deaf people are allowed to drive. Fuck that.

you get murdered by some small town douchebag loser whos likes to LARP as a navy seal and loves tacticool bullshit

My father was nearly deaf later in life and I asked him the same question...know what his response was?
'DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, ILLEGAL OR STUPID AND YOU WON'T BE IN THAT SITUATION'
>BASED DAD R.I.P.

did he yell that loudly because he was deaf? i can imagine him doing so. i like him, rip.

YOU'RE FUCKED

deeply sorry for your loss.

You can't drive car if deaf.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/21/us-police-fatally-shoot-deaf-man-despite-neighbours-warnings/

>Officer found not guilty

google it before shitposting

American Police Simulator

It's all about being not retarded. Simple as that.

you get the price of freedom

Your driver's license will say you're deaf when you hand it to the cop like a decent human being and not chimping out.

THEY SEE ME ROLLING

IS THAT A GUN? *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*. the prize of fredum

>shill faggot posting fake story where character in story says a typical shill scripted line that isn't even true

You gas the kikes immediately

You got off pretty easy. Make the joke

>DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, ILLEGAL OR STUPID AND YOU WON'T BE IN THAT SITUATION'
Bullshit.
I have a couple of stories were I got hassle by cops for no fucking reason.
And no I'm not a spic nor a nignog.
White and look like a cop myself desu.

>You got off pretty easy. Make the joke
i-i'm not good with jokes

They taser you for not following their commands then shoot you while you're squirming on the ground in pain.

Have you met my sister, Ahmed? Yeah, sure, you guys can hang out alone. We want you to feel welcome. *RAPE* *RAPE* *RAPE* the price of being a faggot

They will especially try to fuck you up if you're goo looking and not a manlet. They will try to ruin your life

you want him to rape your sister?
really makes me think

>They'll never hear it coming, I'll tell you that much

You fold yourself into a pretzel
salted with butter
If you don't, you deserve to be shot

Hey look it's a giant straw man!
2¢ will be deposited into your account.

When you posted this. Did you think it was a good post?

Oh boy

You get cleaned up from the gene pool and are prevented from polluting it.

>Walk a dinosaur
>While holding your breath
>And making a joke that would not offend a single person

This is actually really easy to solve. You just need to die to solve (2) and (3) because everyone would laugh at you dying. Dunno about (1), walk an alligator I guess.

Not bad. Just need to walk a dinosaur while respecting veterans with your eyes close to live in America

Got to keep the Amerimutt demographic booming.

Ok

Looks like I won't be killed after all.

You know what happens. Since you're a shill bitch though you'll keep posting memes and stupid pictures about the situation

Establishment shill faggots

rawlin

This has happened.
You might try a search of YouTube with: cop deaf person

>Inappropriately loud, Helen Keller voice
HELLO OFFICER!!! WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?

You're fucking dead spic

Something needs to be done about these stupid cops. We think they're on our side because they shoot niggers but it just turns out they'll just shoot anything justified or not.

imagine if u were BLACK and deaf lmao u would be shot for sure our police out here shootin every body the gun culture and toxic masculinity is out of control :100: baka american when we gonna get some common sense gun control and aboslih the police

Easiest one.

>reach for drivers licence
>HES GOT A GUN!!!! *BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Roll

I have been in a few situations with police where I did absolutely nothing, once when I was 17 a friend and I were walking to the store cop pulled up accused us of running from him earlier in the day when my friend tried to explain we were at his house all day the cop grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed his face on tje hood of the car busting his nose and hand cuffed him and put him in the back of the car my friend made sure to coat every inch of the patrol care the blood from his bleeding nose we were let go once the cop realized his mistake.

Another time I was pulled over and ordered out of my car at gun point by a cop that claimed he had just watched me steal the car I was driving, after being detained for an hour I was let go when the cop realized I was the owner of the car he told me when he let me go that "I got lucky this time."

Some times people really did do nuffin and get abused by the police.

this is crazy theres definitely nothing more to this story this innocent deaf man was just in his car and he started talking loud and this unhinged crazy killer cop just pulls out his gun and shoots him dead ass right there for literally no reason this is just insanity we really need to do something about this police might I suggest hiring more women and PoC as police officers???

Cops at this point are as big a threat to civilized white people as niggers are.

Rollerino

i've been pulled over 3 times and this was my experience every single time im lucky im even alive honestly i dont know how I can survive being shot 3 times I must be like those jews that survived the gas chambers 7 times truly God himself is watching over me thank you God

That's hay.

this so much honestly every time I leave my house and I see a cop driving his car or just a cop at mcdonalds or something I get terrified for my life like i know this man is completely unhinged and might pull out his gun and start shooting at any moment it's just crazy in the us right now we really need to do something about this crazy police officers and their violence and mental illnesses i think its because theyre white

Hey Jew

Kill me now coppers.

Sounds like legitimate peril but you're probably more likely to get smoked by a nog for using sign language than you are to get smoked by a pig for failing to follow instructions. We've actually had a few deaf people here who were for singing by by niggers who thought they were flagging their sets.

And here I''ll bet you thought you couldn't possibly hate niggers more than you already do.

shit

roll

*murdered by niggers for signing

Sorry, I was 56% when I typed that.

Yes. It has happened many times before. Just type it into google.

Hope you finished your PhD in mathematics meme flagger

actually happened.
the guy was standing by a fence.
Cops rush in to be rub their cocks all over him.
he tries to sign.
They go "HE GOT A GUUUUUUN"
*blam blam blam*

you are dead burger

in florida anythings fucking possible

you shouldn't even be driving if you're deaf

>can't hear sirens

show him your gun

Fug

i remember something similar, but it didnt involve driving. some guy walking down a street, think he was like above 60 years old, hard of hearing. he was wittling a small piece of wood and the cops were chasing after him (from behind) yelling for him to play simon says. then he's shot because he doesn't see them and doesn't hear them.

shit sucks

i am having fun

You go full Oklahoma Bombing

Britfag rolling

You get shot
/Thread

this is the best shit ever

youtube.com/watch?v=SHCsbrc8xKA

Now that meme just needs theme song and animation.

how fucked am i

That alone should bring about chargers of murder.
Just having a melee weapon and literally ignoring the police when they're demanding simon says.

>"while visibly remembering the alamo"

Oh no! D:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLiAWdq9pf0

found it

this guy voted trump at yells at the family dinner table about it.

Come on 944!

You die. It happens way too often

>sir drop your possessions that are in your possession and not being used in a threatening manner.
>sir drop you weapon
>*continues walking at normal pace*
>drop your weapon before i drop you
>*continues walking at normal pace
>*blam blam blam blam blam* "I was afraid for my life judge. Him walking at such a normal pace from when i saw him to when i shot him ever never changing scared me for my life and made me believe my life was legitimately in danger."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_T._Williams

>Birk resigned from the Seattle Police Department on February 16, 2011,[2] one day after King County prosecutor Dan Satterberg decided not to press criminal charges against him.[6] Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn declared February 27, 2011 to be "John T. Williams Day" in the city.

ain't that swell, you get an official day of remembrance in seattle after getting shot

>misusing the greatest Sup Forums meme of all time
Kys faggot

Culling the herd

Are white, user?

Roll

Not so. I took ASL in college as my required language class, and it was brought up that deaf people are actually in fewer accidents than people who can hear. Not talking on the phone or figetting with the radio means less distraction I guess.

Also, nobody run sirens without also hitting the lights, but it isn't that uncommon to see lights without sirens... especially late at night.

>not guilty verdict
Holy fuck how corrupt is California

Guy literally killed a man when there was literally zero threat except he ignored the officer and kept on walking at a normal speed.

This is literally just dividing the citizens against the government as a whole at this point.
Except military-wise tbqh.

Military will forever stay on the citizen's good boy list.

You get killed and the cop is let Free, pretty sure it’s be happened many times before, not even with deaf people for the most part either

pls don’t shoot, I have a family

No. You stupid mother fucker

Yes white with blue eyes. This was during the satanic panic on the early 90s so anybody with a led zepplin shirt was getting harassed by the police. Now we have violent minorities doing armed robbery and tweekers stealing cars so the police have better things to do now.

What do you know you syrup sucking moose fucking cuck?

Rolly

Roll