Get the picture now bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QJO3ROT-A4E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The worst example of cultural appropriation is blacks using English and attempting math.

I don't understand what some of those words mean.

What is a 1D stan

Follow up: Why would I care if someone decided to be pretentious and post pictures of vinyls? Why are women so pathetic and petty. None of this makes sense and I am enraged

This tart

who is Harry and what are his vinyl? His records? Do people post photos of their record collection on Instagram? Is this something I should be jealous of?

>coal burner lecturing white people

This porcelain skin thot needs a real mans control.

got rid of my records a long time ago

>1D stan?
>Harry's vinyl?
what the fuck is she talking about?

t. extremely white guy.

What the fuck is a 1D stan? I never had problems in school.

>white female lectures white people on cultural appropriation

I'm liberal af as this comes off as super cringe. Shes not one of us

I don’t even understand what she is referring to. So no.

>1D stan
>harry's vinyl

what??

Newspeak is real

I think it means 1-dimensional, and 'stan' denotes just a regular non-interesting person, further expressing how "boring" they believe the subject to be.

>extremely white guy.

>be woman
>explain something
>somehow everyone dumber

I have no idea what any of that means

Does "white" mean the same thing as "fuckin confusing"?

can someone translate this nigger tweet into a legible language. im getting real mad over here

>t. brainlet

Simpler than the zodiac code.

Huh?

Me neither. Who is she? Some vapid whore? Ok.

Alright you dumb dummies
1D stan = One Direction fangirl/boy
Harry is a member of One Direction

So she means that people who made fun of you for liking One Direction years ago, are the ones now fawning over Harry.

Which, translated to cultural appropriation, gives:
The same line of people who enslaved and extorted blacks (so white people), are now copying their culture.

what language is that?

The fuck is one direction

wtf is she saying? Do they even speak english where evere this basic bitch comes from?

1D = One Direction
Harry = Harry from the band

I though it was when jews act like they are white to push their agenda, then are jews again when their agenda demands it

Oh sweetie...
youtu.be/QJO3ROT-A4E

1 direction fan. Harry refers to Harry styles

That still doesn't explain why blacks spend 32,000 dollars on straightening their hair, dying it lighter and buying hair from Indians.

... So it's annoying to people that liked black people in the past, because now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon?

Then who the fuck is Stan?

>Is this something I should be jealous of?
No, you should be angry their bullshit isn’t staying contained on instagram/twitter/facebook.

this is too dumb to even attempt to comprehend

Please translate from American

Harry's vinyl?

Maybe she meant fan instead of stan? I don't know.

>fresh off university' s breeding ground, and there' s thousands more to come

Hell' s fire can' t come quick enough for these bitches and soy boys.

What the fuck is this

>American
It's bongenese

>tfw you still don't get it because of retarded pop references

Feels good man

No one made fun of any man using a non-insult like that, ever.
The only reason this whore has ever even thought of this, is because she's been called a basic bitch ten thousand times, and that's because she probably is one.

Life is so hard for women in the west

so its pretty much envy. one of the 7 deadly sins. interesting.

I still don't get it. What's annoying about posting aesthetic instagram photos of Harry's vinyl?

i think she is trying to create an example showing that fandons are the same as the current social marxism.
>literaly comparing their views as a fandom.also hipster underground mentality
where people i dont like, cant like the things i like.

its like when you was on school and played games , but at the time it was considered quite nerd, but nowdays "i am a girl gamer" hustle jimmies as fuck

What's a "1D stan?"

It's annoying because white people exploit and exploited other races to no end. So they can't suddenly act innocent and steal their culture too.

I hate these stupid artsy women. They are stupid as fuck. In addition this one is fat aswell

basically kelly is a fucking useless cunt that deserves to be raped and killed
address?

1D Stan? Harry's vinyl? Someone help me out pls.
Anyway she is right, I hate those kind of people too.

I honestly don't understand her.

>19 years old
>more than 20 dicks already

Wow

>(so white people), are now
like this?

... What does that have to do with One Direction fans? How are the two situations similar at all, then?

No sweetie sorry. Being a faggot hipster is real. Cultural appropriation is not.

Stan is slang for an obsessive fan, it came from an Eminem song.

cultural appropriation you mean non whites using electricity, the internet, planes trains and automobiles and pretty much anything else you can think of

Wtf is she talking about? Why do people under 30 talk like this and expect others to understand them?

Can anyone translate from basic bitch hipster?

Stan = Deranged Fan (see eminem song Stan)

>you can block my number but you can't block this
I think you can

So childish, petty, resentment based totally in the basest human emotions * 1000? OK I guess I understood it pretty well from the start.

So, I think, if I were to translate this from Normie, it'd go like this.

Remember when people hated you for liking anime? And now suddenly its popular?

Please. I doubt she even bother fucking them. Probably has a boyfriend every 5 months because she gets bored of them.

Yeah, I don’t know what any of that means. Is that a suburban white millennial thing?

Stalker fan

they can't ever make an argument without using some pop culture reference, can they?

Its like saying seeing white established colleges and industries and professions with third worlders in it, right?

Stan is from an Eminem song, 1D is One Direction, Harry Styles just put out a record that was somewhat well received by music nerds. Harry Styles is in One Direction

There's no such thing as 'cultural appropriation', it was only invented last week sometime as the latest in a long line of excuses to attack white people.

She didn't tell you she earned it by being dudes whore for the night

>tfw when you create polys and the rest of the world copys your form of government.

Ok mates. Here's the translation in human:

>Cultural Appropriation (TM Israel) for Whytes:
>Remember when you were a fan of thing
>Remember how people made fun of you for thing
>Now people who make fun are posting thing for likes on instagram
>This makes you mad
>End

What point is she trying to convey?

No, like actually. I don't have a clue as to what this whore is saying.

>i have tits so my opinions matter

no fucking idea what she is saying

>1D stan

lost me

>thinks that teenage girls don’t fuck on the first date in 2017 aswell as fucking scores of random black hook ups for fun

You best start believing in Jewish degenerate hellscapes darling, you’re in one!

damn...

What? I don't understand a thing she wrote.
The fuck is she talking about?

Truth here.

Furthermore, there is nothing more condescending and annoying than a white woman telling everyone how to behave whilst most likely contradicting herself as well.

That is leberkase, and it's fucking delicious.

Everything about this is a trainwreck

>let me explain it for white people
>put it in tumblrspeak

>translate the tumblrspeak to whitespeak
>it's not even a good analogy

>she has all of human history to compare it to
>compares it to something 1000 less impactful

So the end result is an analogy that fails in both meaning and scale, written in a language that is illegible to her target audience.

I don't understand this cultural appropriation meme. If you do black things, you're culturally appropriating, if you don't do black things, you're exclusionary. What exactly do they want?

Also fuck rap music, no one will never make me like it.

>downiefrog.jpg

I know what my picture is friend. And its junk food, but its good I suppose. I meant that weird degenerate "music" i thought boibands died in the early 90s

It's missing a beer though.

>she is not one of us

Aye, but she is laddie

Her target audience is the people who read her tweets and lavish her with attention for being a stupid whore. You are terribly mistaken if you think are her target audience.

It's some sort of mutant babble that basically means "whitey is bad".

Rothaus Pils and Leberkase is breakfast.

Same thing when girls laughed at nerds because they were into nerd culture an video games back in primary school.
But right now all the hipster girls love geeky shit and want a piece of the vidya industry.

If I promise not to appropriate nigger culture, can they GTFO nerd culture too?

Beer with lunch is no good for me. Too much alcohol is bad

too bad white women are fucking cancer