Idol Time Pripara and Aikatsu

The story focuses on Yui, a girl who lives in the town of Paparajuku, and who dreams of being an idol, even if she realizes that being an idol is next to impossible for her. Her friends often remark on how much she dreams about it. But then, the PriPara idol theme park opens in her town, and that an idol named Laala is coming to town from Parajuku, which only makes Yui dream even bigger. The new PriPara theme park has been updated with new concepts. However, due to a system error, Laala is no longer able to PriPara Change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXn_OWIrGec
mega.nz/#F!SkUQHByQ!fBiddX1Dm7g8_YhcAFQ_iQ
mega.nz/#F!N4JDAR6a!MqM2eBZbUftZEbYs_jniWQ
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61136350
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least change the Idol to Idle.

Idle ship

PriPara status: Not dying within our lifetimes.

Aikatsu status: Dead soon.

>Mizuki cancer
>Wings cancer
>new irrelevant characeters like Rin cancer
>something something special appeal cancer

How do we save Stars, gentlemen?

I don't remember them mentioning anything about special appeals, just that there's now a grade about Premium Rare, aka those wings.

Only Koharu could save stars.

Tween Grandma idol a shit.

Have you ever considered that... you're the cancer? When's your birthday?

Aikatsu will never die!

Stop reminding us of constellations, it was shit.

>Everybody rolled Seira
>I rolled fucking Miyabi
>Yuu didn't make it
Worst day ever

>See gold back
>Get excited and think it's Seira
T-Thanks Mikuru.

I rolled 0 PRs.

Zero is better than this
Poor user ;_;

No you've not phrased that quite right, it's NOTHING is better than this. As in, nothing is better than Miyabi. Because she's the cutest.

Why is that grandma pretending to be a schoolgirl idol?

Why do you keep thinking that little girls are old women?

I would trade her for a rocking girl that is the dream girl

>dat voldemort-like no-nose facial structure
fappity

>Yuu didn't make it
And it was so close

I would rather see Yuu or Shion in, than Madoka or Rin

>Wings

didn't they learn their lesson?

Aikatsudevs never learn.

I want to fuck Lala.

Me too dude.

I want to be Lala.

>Lala

awful taste, simply awful taste

Quiet brat, you'll never be kami idol.

Reminder that Pafes will job to Geddons (And Salamis will job to Nonsugars).

Why would you call it jobbing? Gaarmageddon is simply superior to Dressing in every way. At this point only Nonsugar are newbies who shot up in the ranks at an unbelievable speed.

Aroma's legs look very lickable.

Pretty sure you've got that backwards, but we'll see.

AROMAgeddon is superior

garuru is literally a falulu clone, and ruins the unit

Without Garuru there is no geddons.

Disgusting opinion, Garuru is the only mini-lu who is unique, being created from the shattered dreams of girls who were unable to become idols. But with determination and the power of friendship and love, she was able to overcome her fate and rise in the ranks. Whether in personality, skills, or looks, Garuru is nothing like Falulu.

Pretty much all of Aroma is lickable. Her underarms, neck up to her ears and her butthole are most appealing to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXn_OWIrGec
Can iRis act?

It wasn't the best acting I've seen in a play, but they did fine this year and last. You can check it out yourself on the DVD release in May.

Please out idle in the title next time

>just woke up
>juri is in the aikatsu 8
>can't stop smiling
I'm so fucking happy of being a Jurifag, I'm glad my tickets made an small difference. Congrats to my other Juribros out there.

Can't believe Mikuru went from the spot 6 to 9, guess she couldn't perform a mirakuru. At least Mizuki-sama made it.

Not that I dislike Mikuru, but as a massive Seirafag I really got hyped up for my rockstar.

That's a promo for a live, they're dead.

Since /pc/ is a bunch of meanies
Are people here interested in coloring books for the new precure season?

Wings were a mistake.

I'm interested.

Damn, I'm really loving the new Blue.

Why is yellow so lewd?
And yes please.

Yes please

Also does anyone have links to all the other coloring books? What was that not quite /ai/ book that also got uploaded?

We keep getting /pc/ refugees.
Is /pc/ not-Syria?

Arisugawa Otome's little sister!

Reminder that Ako is the cutest.

Meme cat.

What does this even mean

My favorite Aikatsu memegirl.
She's truly the superior Yurika.

>my_dong_when_3dpd.gif

>another Ako episode soon
Keep them coming, I couldn't ask for more.

>superior Yurika
Your daydreaming is over the top.
Carry on.

It means that I love her.

Please don't lewd my daughter.

I never thought I'd end up liking this cat so much, but I've realized that pretty much all the girls (6 of them!) have the same cool serious business act going on, Yuzu just feels fake, Yume is cute but just there, and Koharu is gone.

Ako is saving Stars!

Probably because they are comparatively more mature and control their genki while Ako is a little animal.

Yuzu is genuine baka, not fake.

Is there a guide or anything to backup your Photokatsu account with the new update? Also what does the little button in the main menu do?

you mean the SNS backup? its on the settings menu, its the little orange button in the main screen at the top w the notebook, click that and scroll down to the last option. back up with either line or twitter. theres also transfer codes but they only last 1 week so theyre useless, unless the new update changed them as well.

Yes please please please please pretty please.

They have to go back.

It's Friday! time to get sloshed and pshuu~

I still can't believe we actually did it, I'm glad all my votes mattered! There's a few other characters I'm a bit sad that didn't make it, but as long as Juri made it in all is well.

Now I'm conflicted whether to spend my stars on her upcoming event PR, or continue to save up for Ako.

>Roll or continue to save up for Ako
I'm torn about this too, I want to roll so badly right now.

I really love Juri, but I also really love Ako. It's a hard choice to make, but I'd probably be less conflicted if I hadn't just gotten Juri's normal PR, but you can never have too much Juri.

I guess a third option is to get out wallet-kun.

Thicckatsu.

Delete these.

Haircut when?

Dem Ichigos

Stop that.

Who else are in?

Nice strawberries.

mega.nz/#F!SkUQHByQ!fBiddX1Dm7g8_YhcAFQ_iQ
mega.nz/#F!N4JDAR6a!MqM2eBZbUftZEbYs_jniWQ
You mean the monster strike or the puzzle&dragons book?

>No strawberry bra.

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61136350

Rate my wife

1/10 - she isn't Koharu

Koharu doesn't originate from a cartoon about deities training in their underpants, she was already out of the equasion.

Yurika got robbed.

Of her virginity.

By me.

And me.

Lies and slander.

She's all mine, you can't touch her.

I legitimately can't understand why so many people like Mizuki. She doesn't even have much of a personality.

I legitimately can't understand why so many people like Sumire. She doesn't even have much of a personality.

Did you really watch the first 101 episodes of Aikatsu?

I legitimately can't understand why so many people like Ainon. He doesn't even have much of a personality.