Thinks he's superior to niggers

>thinks he's superior to niggers
>can't get a white gf or wife
Literal third world niggers come to Europe and get themselves a white girl and you can't. You are too pathetic to even compete with niggers for your own women. How do you rationalize this fact away? How do you rationalize the fact that you feel superior while not being able to fulfil your most basic role as a man?

>qt chinks girls
let niggers and sandniggers breed with white subhumans
I really don't care desu

Take off the meme flag Amerrimmut.

It is not my fault that you can't even get the lowest of the lowest.

>when you're such a cuckold you come to Sup Forums to beg losers to have sex for you

wew

Give me your address and I'll come to fuck you in the ass Britfag

>settling for gooks because he can't get a white woman and then rationalising that inferior gooks are better
Top kek.
Show your flag 56% mutt.

white roasties are the easiest thing to get,
even the biggest beta can go to a club and some shitfaced liberal whore gives him the pussy out of mercy

Post a pic tough guy
>deflecting this much when confronted with a very uncomfortable truth
Wew lad.

S H O W F L A G

The easiest women to get are gooks. That's why ugly cunts like you go to gookland or bring them here from gookland. You're settling for disgusting gooks because you can't get an attractive white woman.

He's a mutt from /r9k/.

well than be happy, more white women for you

So you finally admit you're settling for gooks because you can't get an attractive white woman.
I admire your honesty.

>wh*toid “”””women””””
Ew no thanks. Kys wh*toid Brit

>larping as a nigger on the internet

If you think so, stay a weak cuck and complain on Sup Forums why you can't get a girl because of niggers and arabs
at least you could take pride in your virginity, but given you are a protestant who rejects god it is no big surprise that you are such a fag.

>weak cuck that can't get a white woman and settles for gooks calling others weak cucks
Wew lad.
Enjoy your disgusting looking children.

Wow.... so this is the power of Sup Forums
also
>take pride in your virginity
Are you fucking serious?

Yeah, as a successful married man with five white kids and a white wife I come here to laugh at all the "aryan supermen" larping here. Fuck niggers though desu

what's wrong with being a virgin?
I regret losing it in my degenerate days

But user, I do have a qt white gf and I am superior to blacks.

>what's wrong with being a virgin?
What's right about it?
Men don't get brownie points for being virgins you absolute incel.

then why do you have such a big problem with being one?

>incel that larps about having gook gfs calling other incels
Show your flag Amerrimutt.

I have a white gf and have had others and have only hooked up with whites. Stop projecting ya fag

Fucking skanks.

why are you so mad, it is not my fault that britain gets breed out by pakis
you should work on this yourself before ranting about white babies on the internet

Not can't, won't. In six months I've seen only three vaguely attractive women. Some people have standards roastie now fuck off back to your six cats.

>Not can't, won't.
>this is what the /r9k/ autist tells himself

The Jews put chemicals in the water that makes white women want niggers

.t kike

nice self portrait