This is Suzuha. She is a time traveller. She likes sweets. Say something nice about her

This is Suzuha. She is a time traveller. She likes sweets. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

anikore.jp/pop_ranking/
twitter.com/SG_EPK_X29
steamcommunity.com/groups/FG-lab/discussions/0/350541595123516804/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat a dick

She is the best girl in Steins;Gate

Those are some nice titties.

Get off the stage, it's 2017 already.

alpha suzu might be best girl, but I think maho is better than beta suzu

She failed

This.

no lies detected

what do you think her favourite dessert is? she likes vanilla ice cream so maybe a hot pie with melting ice cream

>not Maho or Kurisu

I'd drink her bottled sweat.

I used to believe this until Maho so now it's Maho>Alpha Suzu

every second that i live is a second where my skull is not being split open by her thighs

Yeah right. You're just like people who believe they wanna drink piss, one gulp of that shit and you'll regret it.

>we're supposed to believe that a japanese girl obsessed with desserts and outdated slang with less muscle definition and mass than your average highschooler is an elite commando capable of fighting alongside and leading an armed resistance.

This guy gets it.

She has that skinny w/ big boobs look that is purely a genetic blessing.

>suzaku

She is cute in every form, young or old, happy or sad, alpha or beta, spoiled or suffered! Cute I say!!
C U T E
U
T
E

I want to inseminate this time traveler.

I love her smile!

Wait why does one have blue eyes? Also aren't her eyes supposed to be yellow?

You gotta be more specific user.
Which version?

I want to see alpha suzuha as a japanese shaman girl

Because that's Yuki, not Suzuha.

The one with blue eyes is Yuki.

sauce?

I drank my own piss while masturbating to the thought of drinking a girl's pee once.

Have you ever even seen Terminator?

jesus christ

Why was Steins;Gate so popular compared to their other games?

Is drinking your own piss harmful in any way though? If not, that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Pic related is an olympic gold medalist who spent most of her life fighting and was an undefeated UFC champion for a long time. She claimed to be able to beat men of the same weight class as her. The picture speaks for itself.

At no point did it make me go "wow this is kinda retarded" or "whats the fucking point in doing this?"
I can't really explain it

you mean s;g is narratively sound, which it is

It was very well-written and thematically consistent.

For one thing, Okabe becomes the hero by the virtue of the strength of his personality, not some chuuni special power(RS is a special power, but it's really more of a plot device). Furthermore, the romance is written into the story in a very, very believable way and is inseparable from it. If there was no Okabe falling in love with Kurisu there'd be no story, even with the time travel.

Also, they stay within their own rules pretty well, use the medium to its fullest extent and just generally it seemed like the creators gave a fuck. That is more than can be said for 99% of games that come out these days or even back then.

Good taste.

After Kurisu, Tuturuu and Maho.

she swett

Suzuha is sweet.

Since when does she like sweets? Was it just in the anime? Just played the 2 VN and I don't remember it at all. Maybe I just forgot it.

faris brings her sweets and can see through lies so she knows suzu likes them, plus she asks daru to get her vanilla ice cream just cause she wants some

This

Oh you're right, I knew about the ice cream, but I forgot about the Faris thing. Thanks.

Would you a Suzuha pillow?

das some dedic8tion mait, props

>Beta Suzu

Maybe, where can I get it?

I'd feel like I'm cucking Okabe if I bought either of those 2bh

She wears spats. That objectively makes her best girl

don't worry, plenty of people are proud of cucking him

anikore.jp/pop_ranking/

>s;g is #1

What if she went back in time to have sex with her father in order for her to be born?

All of them

what the fuck that's heartbreaking, where is that from?

Come on Daru, don't cry...
You'll see her again in 7 years

tell me where that's from right now

But Okabe is with Kurisu

Pay back for what he did to Mayuri

Oink.

I bet you smell like eggs, and boy do I love eggs.

It's from Phenogram.

Solid writing, strong and well written characters that are not just archetypal slot fillers, consistent world building, interesting themes, and romance are probably some of the reasons.

If there's one thing Chiyomaru actually knows how to do well, it's writing a compelling story that invests the reader.

is from phenogram too?

If it wasn't fucking sold out maybe I'd buy the Kurisu one.

Dead link. It's deleted.

this

Is there an actual translation patch for Phenogram? I know there's a youtube translation but I'd rather play myself. This guy twitter.com/SG_EPK_X29 steamcommunity.com/groups/FG-lab/discussions/0/350541595123516804/ has translated a lot of it as it seems but I can't find any partial patches. Do they exist?
Also Chaos Head updated patch when

No you're not. Unlike weebs here who insist on only one "waifu", the Nips don't mind you having the same 俺の嫁 as they have.

She's literally perfect in every way.

How is this any less believable than the annoying tsundere 2channer being the savior of time?

>no becky
You could have had it.

Shinonome is sweet and rather innocent. Please don't ever let this girl be a labmem. She shouldn't have to go through those feels that scarred Nae, Kagari and Suzuha.

>literally perfect in every way

ahem

I remember when I saw S;G the first time and John Titor's identity was revealed. MUH DICK.

Wouldn't she be what the lab really needs in 0? Being eccentric, very true to herself, and capable enough in robotics and electronics to help Daru and Maho realize the time machine while being therapeutic aid for Maho?

BIG
TIDDIES
&
MUSCLES

Okabe is Maho's therapeutic aid.

>Maho
Maho can't unto CQC.

That's some big juicy karaage no.1 right there.

Zakobot is a massive faggot who refused to share his translation patch and even denied giving up the sprites, so no that shitty translation is all you'll get.

What with you posting about UFC I would expect you to know of Lyoto Machida who drinks his own pissed. There's even a video on youtube.

SHE'S CUTE!!

i need more pictures of suzuha with her hair down

would you watch an anime where suzuha is in the dagashi kashi worldline and meets the team?

She has a great body but holy fuck she was boring in S;G 0.
Switching POVs from Okabe was a mistake.

Really? I wouldn't call it boring, I think it was a really interesting thing to see the despair from her point of view. her entire life has been about changing the past and she's failed and just wants to rest with her dad. Beta suzu is less lovable but very interesting narratively.

Beat you in the head way too much with same things over and over. Her caratherization could've easily been accomplished from Okabe's POV.

Maybe. The stuff about her realising that she's getting weaker because she's not in the middle of an apocalypse can't really be portrayed like that I don't think. Maybe the stuff about her and yuki/daru could have been cut down a bit.

What a lovely scene.

Didn't like Maho's perspective?

The one scene with someone finding out about the time machine was pretty cool too.