Milk Boys

Fuck off soy boys. It does a body good.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only fags with mommy issues drink milk. I am no soy boy, but I don't do milk.

There's lactose free now fartman.

You’re either a soy boy or a milk boy...

You are obviously gay and have weak bones

wew lad

Mandatory naturalization test

Are sure about that? Milk is chalk full xenoestogens.

Real Chads are Milk Boys

> It does a body good.

It does not make sense that milk has a shit ton of estrogen. Why would a cow that feeds its milk to its baby bull give it estrogen.
Some plants contain estrogen because its literally a defense mechanism designed to hurt the eater.

Literally enjoying some milk right now. Helps fuel my Aryan self

false

Why are you posting dairy industry propaganda?

To be fair enough american cow milk probably contains tons of shit because of the stuff the keep pumping into their cows to make em grow bigger

this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/
>Results
In the analysis we estimated that a child’s exposures to individual prescribed estrogens in drinking water are 730–480,000 times lower (depending upon estrogen type) than exposure to background levels of naturally occurring estrogens in milk. A child’s exposure to total estrogens in drinking water (prescribed and naturally occurring) is about 150 times lower than exposure from milk. Adult margins of exposure (MOEs) based on total dietary exposure are about 2 times smaller than those for children. Margins of safety (MOSs) for an adult’s exposure to total prescribed estrogens in drinking water vary from about 135 to > 17,000, depending on ADI. MOSs for exposure to total estrogens in drinking water are about 2 times lower than MOSs for prescribed estrogens. Depending on the ADI that is used, MOSs for young children range from 28 to 5,120 for total estrogens (including both prescribed and naturally occurring sources) in drinking water.

>he filters his water but continues to drink milk

lmao

It does. If you get your hands on raw grass-fed milk it's quite different from the usual industrial milk.

proofs

Go find some and try it yourself. It might take some doing to find a place near you that sells it.

I haven't seen it any local stores for years.

Milk is bad for you though. Just lol at consuming any diary that isn’t yoghurt.

I am looking for proofs not boomer-tier 'jus tri it urself'
Hormones are present in all kinds of milk, whether it's organic, grass-fed, whatever buzzword there is.

Oh I don't know about the hormone profile. I'm merely saying it's remarkably subjectively different. It would be interesting to do some studies to find out if there are substantive chemical differences or if it's just a matter of some flavor and texture composition or what.

I don't know where you'd get the funding to do that, though, considering the might of the dairy industry.

Pathetic milk drinkers, of any kind. What are you? Newborns?

Nah, it turns out that the local store brand cottage cheese has some of the lowest price per gram of protein in the store, a nice low protein per calorie ratio, and it doesn't taste or smell funky the way a lot of industrial milk-derived products do.

Plus a little raw milk cheese makes a good treat for satiation.

I shill for big water. Filtered obviously. Sometimes I add a bit of lemon juice if I’m feeling adventurous.

Here's your milk boy

ain't my fault my ancestors evolved and yours didn't, cro-magnon man

maybe his ancestors were smart enough to come up with a product from milk that your body doesn't reject and is still nutrient

Water's good. I'll do a couple of gallons a day even in the winter. A lot of people are dehydrated and don't know it.