Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a bunch of authoritarian cucks who would have fought against the Americans in the...

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a bunch of authoritarian cucks who would have fought against the Americans in the revolution.

Prove me wrong. Find this man. Make sure he can never be employed in this country again. Make sure that grocers will not do business with him. Make it clear that there is no place for people like him, cold-blooded murderers who abuse positions of power, anywhere in this nation.

I do not know this man personally, but I know that this world would be better without him. You know that, too. Let's make sure that he knows that and is reminded of it every day for the rest of his hopefully short life.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mesa-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-seen-crawling-begging-in-disturbing-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The judge was George Foster. He has disgraced the sanctity of his position as a man of justice. Make sure that he loses his job as well and never again works in a court; he has displayed ineptitude in understanding the concept of justice.

A jury decided that PHILIP BRAILSFORD, a murderer, was not guilty. Find them as well. They deserve to be treated just as Brailsford himself. You know that it is true. How can a just system exist when jurors like those are in charge of determining who is and is not guilty? Remove them from society.

I agree, Sup Forums are all blueshirt boot kissing cowards.
you can do what you want to Sup Forumstards, and when their wives get home with ruined assholes they will just make excuses about how they couldn't help.

pathetic cuckolds, all of them.
there are no brownshirts here.

Nobody cares about a dumbass waiving a gun out of his hotel window getting smoked. Go back to your hood BLM.

Daniel Shaver was an innocent man. He had a family. His children will grow up now without a father. Their respect for this country and our police will forever be tainted by PHILIP BRAILSFORD, JUDGE GEORGE FOSTER, and the jury involved in Brailsford's hearing. They will never be able to trust those who are supposed to protect and serve them. I, for one, am absolutely disgusted knowing that this is true.

Justice must be done. Those children deserve to see the man who killed their father suffer or even die. You would want the same if your father was killed by a power-drunk murderer.

For one thing, we have the fucking second amendment in this country you commie bastard. Open carry is legal in my state just as it ought to be. You're one of those cucks who would disarm the people so that your god-emperor overlords can do as they wish. You disgust me.

Is that the sprint verizon can you hear me now guy turncoat?

A fitting end for Brailsford? How about the Mussolini treatment? Or maybe something classic like the blood eagle? It would be fair.

For the children.

This is betamale b8 user

cbsnews.com/news/mesa-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-seen-crawling-begging-in-disturbing-video/

Daniel Shaver begged not to be killed. He presented no threat. PHILIP BRAILSFORD murdered him in cold blood and hid behind the authority of a police badge to justify his actions.

Anyone who takes the police in the US seriously and respects what they do should be disgusted by this subhuman attempting to justify one of the greatest of all sins with his badge. If you or anyone you respect is a police officer, you should want to see this man suffer.

The justice system has failed. It allows men like Brailsford to walk free in a world where there should be no place for them.

So you're telling me that pol is filled with newfags who like to partake in bootlicking?

Certainly this must be a new thing?

I can't believe you bunch of tryhard dipshits on Sup Forums. You spout ridiculous conspiracy theories all day, every day, and you talk a big game. You insult those other countries where the people are unable to live in peace and safety due to the iron fist of their government. But when faced with authorities in your country -- YOUR COUNTRY -- who insult justice, who act as judge, jury, and executioner, who abuse their position in order to get some kicks by killing an innocent man for TRYING TO PULL HIS SHORTS UP TO COVER HIS ASSHOLE, you have nothing to say.

You have ruined other peoples lives before. You have the capability. But when the time comes to actually do something which might make the world a slightly better place, you have nothing to say. You take no actions.

You pathetic cucks. You fucking cowards.

father looks like a disgusting degenerate

He was a hardworking man. He was a pest control inspector. He provided for his children.

In truth cases like mike brown has made Sup Forums more sympathetic to police crazy fagots like him exist but most people realize they are far and few between

Nearly every human I encounter is an authoritarian. Next time you're in mixed company tell a jokes that is certain to offend everyone except the most outlying member of your party. Pay attention to your group. They'll almost certainly make an assessment on their permitted response by referencing the authority of the group.

I don't give a shit if you like cops or not, you might think you're a bootstrapped libertarian but odds are you're a pussy-assed authoritarian dork who can't feed or protect his family without fiat currency and 911.

I know about 100 Libertarians and maybe 5 of them are actually people who are self-actualized, sovereign individualists. The rest are spoiled, housebroken authoritarian pussies LARPing as mavericks, each of them probably just one bloody nose away from taking the witness stand to leverage the full force of the People against anyone who's slighted them.

If you're a Libertarian, you might as well just stop calling yourself that when "Outlaw" is essentially the same thing, albeit much less bugmanny.

I’ve stated my opinion on this many times. The fuhrer blesses the punishment of this cop. When you live in a society where niggers,jews and numale police officers can break the law with impunity and no repercussions you live in a morally bankrupt, deteriorating society. Hail victory, 4th Reich now. Justice for law abiding white family men murdered by soyboys and the jewish Orwellian state

This faggy liberal-looking cop seems to have become the JIDF shills' new hero all because he killed an innocent white man. Tons of shill threads. I guess when your side is losing youll take any hero you can get.

If the law is represented by people like PHILIP BRAILSFORD and JUDGE GEORGE FOSTER, then I would gladly accept the title of outlaw. If you wouldn't, you're a degenerate cuck who can't even understand basic ethics.

>If the law is represented by people like PHILIP BRAILSFORD and JUDGE GEORGE FOSTER, then I would gladly accept the title of outlaw. If you wouldn't, you're a degenerate cuck who can't even understand basic ethics.
based

WE LOVE OUR POLICE, DON'T WE FOLKS?!

Sup Forums is a contrarian board, the revolution was pretty contrarian

he's not a murderer, shaver committed suicide by cop

that is all, case closed

who gives a fuck, he couldn't follow basic orders and is now dead because of it

he was a shit tier white nigger

here take it and leave

Reminder that nobody on Sup Forums is your personal army.

Does that right extend to putting what looks to be a rifle out of a window in a public setting for purposes other than self defense?

sieg heil

he was a white degenerate nigger faggot, deserved every bullet that entered his body

Are you messing up libertarianism with ancaps or something?

If someone called me an outlaw I wouldn't correct them, if they called me a Libertarian we'd have a talk. And I still blame niggers for cops like OP pic. I like m y odds in a cop free world, but most of you ought to rehtink how you'd fare. Cops are your friend and you'll likely be safe enough to walk around thinking otherwise for your entire life.