MFW my libtard neighbor refers to Joseph in my Nativity display as “Cuck of Cucks” and wishes me Merry Cucksmas

MFW my libtard neighbor refers to Joseph in my Nativity display as “Cuck of Cucks” and wishes me Merry Cucksmas.

Kill him.

>"So he's you without the retard baby?"

Call him a faggot and move on, faggot.

He is the king of cucks

> mfw ive started the josephs' wife's son meme

sorry to hear the cognitive dissonance of having the truth pushed in your face hits you so hard.

Go Christmas vacation on him then.

Turn the other cheek.

Honestly OP, this is your best solution. Kill him, we are at a point where we need to start killing our enemies instead of coexisting with them.

>"Cuck of Cucks” and wishes me Merry Cucksmas.
Thats pretty funny not gonna lie.

lmao, accurate and funny

>merry cuckmas
hahahaha

baby jesus should be black = perfection

Fuck his wife if he has one

Wow. Actually suggesting I kill someone for saying mean things? WTF is wrong with you? Might want to go to church today and think about what’s wrong with you.

Things of God are foolish to those far from him. Don't sweat it. He's on his own like the rest of us.....

Hey FBI

"Behold the crucifix, what does it symbolize? Pallid incompetence hanging on a tree."

Pretty funny desu, give that man some time with your wife. He earned it.

>thing that never happened

7/10

its just glow in the dark cia niggers trying to bait gullible anons to do stupid shit and give (((them))) an excuse to shut down 4chinz

Fpbp

The responses here are trash, a bunch of edgelords and fedoras.

put a light display on your house of a nazi symbol. That'll show them.

>cucked by god
feels bad man

Don't make fun of my wife's son for he is the promised king of kikes.

t. Joseph, king of cucks

Joseph was a cuck though

>virgin marry gave an oath to be a virgin for life
>Joseph was her caretaker, and his mid 60's, probably did not have an erection since his early 40's.

I expected nords to be more cultured.

Still doesn't explain why Yahweh had to impregnate Mary when he could've easily created Jesus from dust or a bone or whatever

>MFW my libtard neighbor refers to Joseph in my Nativity display as “Cuck of Cucks” and wishes me Merry Cucksmas.
LMAO
JOSEPH AND HIS WIFE'S SON.

you miss-spelt some Roman Chad.

>t. weebshit

The point was that god manifested himself to be human. God follows the natural laws that he implemented.

Maybe it's time you consider that might be the reason why not all christians are attached to the Nicene Creed after all.
>inb4 you're not christians because the majority said so

How did we get from nothingness to having matter and energy though
What was there before the big bang and how did all that energy get there

Hey, glow in the dark CIA nigger, fuck off. is a board of peace.

Well if you don't believe in the Nicene Creed, what makes Jesus the son of Yahweh? And how was he placed on earth?

If a guy just came out of nowhere, it would seem exponentially more odd than the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.

Haha, Christians literally worship "my wife's son"

>tfw you'll never get cucked so hard that people start worshipping your wife's son as a literal god

Libs are losing their shit. I wonder what they are trying to accomplish by calling righties cucks? I don't get it. It doesn't help them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe being right and left are absoluts.

The duopoly was a mistake.

The Nicene Creed's main postulate is that Jesus is the Son of God and all that trinitaristic stuff. Non-nicean christians believe he was a human prophet and the son of Mary, neither God, nor the Son of God, nor the Holy Spirit. His creation is a miracle from God that is infinitely more different than physically porking a woman (which is basically what neochristians believe nowadays).

How is that odd, when God supposedly created everything out of nowhere. If Jesus came down from heaven in a beam of light and landed in a crowded Jerusalem square, now that would be infinitely more believable than Joseph getting cucked by Yahweh aka. Roman Chad

Jesus not being the son of Yahweh does conflict with a lot of traditional Christian believes, texts and liturgy though?

maybe worshiping a kike on a stick was a mistake?

Well... god did cuck Josepsh. He's not wrong.

They think they're being clever by turning the Right's labels against them.

My dude, Joseph literally got cucked by god in the story.

Should we start taking hints from the muslims? Honestly, is it working for them collectively?

No, it doesn't, as long as you interpret the "Son" and the "Father" as a spiritual connection with the former being obedient to the latter, and the "Holy Spirit" as a state of existence that maximizes man's spiritual connection with the Lord.

>change magic to big bang + evolution
>this is what atheists literally believe

oof

he's absolutely correct.
>Mary
'Hello darling how was your day?'

>Joseph the cuck
Oh You know sweets, made a few chairs and sold one of those bookcases, how about you?'

>Mary
'Well I did the washing, made some falafels, drew water from the well and had sex with god'

>Joseph the cuck
'What do you mean you had sex with God?!'

>Mary
'Well not actually sex and not actual God, it was more of a divine conception committed by Gods ghost'

>Joseph the cuck
'Ah I see, OK got it, so you're still a virgin then?'

>Mary
'Oh yes Jo, still a virgin, which reminds me, when will we formerly consummate the marriage'

>Joseph the cuck
'Wew is that the time? I need to meet the Rabbi to get measurements for his new wardrobe, bye!!!'

Hes right you know.... cuck worshiper.

King Christ of Cuck. The "son" of a cuck and a roastie slut to rule all cucks. I'm really starting think Jesus was actually a mixed race oreo and Joseph didn't dare question Mary and the church destroyed all history that Jesus was half nigger.

BLACKED the religion.

Even Islam has pedophile and it carries more dignity then Christianity.