Why are white people getting hooked on opium...

Why are white people getting hooked on opium? A lot of my friends and relatives are on opiate perscription and someone overdosed on her ion last night at the parking lot at the nearest Walmart. This is a problem that deserves attention. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4913076/
archive.is/K69BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look up the Perdue family and what those doctors that got busted pushing opiates all have in common.

>LOL HAHAH DUCKING NIGGERS LOVE TO SMOKE CRACK
>injects Herion
Top kek the absolute state of white cuck.

modern people exposed to fluoride, cell phones, and other cancer causing shit.
they take painkillers that require an ever increasing dose to deal with the agonizing pain.
so opium is a symptom, not the underlying problem

>get hooked on opium
stopped reading there because you're a fucking retard

same reason the young ones live in basements. they have no purpose and they have no hope for a future.

Stay in denial retard.

>A lot of my friends and relatives are on opiate perscription and someone overdosed on her ion last night at the parking lot at the nearest Walmart.

good

t. Kike

It's because of the nearly non-stop advertising in media from the "Addiction Recovery" industry.
It primes people to pursue these behaviors so they can eventually become consumers of "Addiction Recovery", the most important role of their little lives.
It's pernicious lies.
Downregulation is real; addiction is a gimmicky product.

Do you even know what opium is? It's not the same thing as heroin or oxys or whatever else. Pretty much nobody in America uses raw/cooked opium. So clearly if you don't know that you don't know anything about the subject. Yes it's a problem, but discussing it with a dumb fuck with no knowledge on it is pointless.

Whelp, pack up the bags boys. You’ve heard it from this user. This convo is 100% pointless because he said opium instead of opiate. Good thing we have this scholar to show us the Yahweh.

I fucked up my hand at work and needed to get surgery. Post op I get a bag full of drugs for inflammation and pain. Bottle of bright yellow pills says take ofr pain. Spend the entire next day laying perfectly still on couch due to SEVERE nausea. Next day google the name on the label.

Find out it's called Norco, twice as strong as Vicodin. I had 3 bottles of 60 sitting in my cabinet with a street value of $900. Fucking ass hole doctor was setting me up to become a junkie.

The west and their culture is dying around them. People don't realize what type of an effect that has on your subconscious mental state. The rise in drug use, lack of family, and the self centered culture is killing us spiritually.

Do you ever get prescribed nsaid or do your doctors give you opioides right away?

>kept inside all day
>stare at a screen for several hours at a time
>no exercise
>no culture to speak of beyond fast food and football
>can't sleep at night, bombarded by advertising, become fat, lazy, and stupid
>oy vey you're just anxious, here have these brain clouding anti anxiety medications and painkillers
>spend life in drug induced fog
>cant complain because you dont feel any strong emotions of any sort ever

Might as well pack it in. Not sure if you've ever read any drug threads on here but they never have any substance and are full of people who don't know anything on the subject outside of middle school drug education. There are drug related discussion websites for anyone actually interested in learning something. But hey I'm sure this one will be different and better than the other thousand times it's been discussed here. Maybe it'll degrade into a cringe tier psychedelic discussion by people who ate shrooms once and heard about DMT on YouTube so think they're experts.

if you ever try dope you'll understand why. when people go on about how its the best feeling ever, its true. it is impossible to exaggerate how good it feels. it is literally perfection.
if you're not a weak degenerate, i highly recommend ordering some high-purity heroin off the dark web at least once in your life.

depends on your doctor and what you look like. If you are 20 something and obviously some degenerate that will take all the pills to get fucked up or sell them they won't give you opiates. But ultimately it depends on how shitty your doctor is

I don't get it either because I'm a druggie and I don't see it in my circles. I'd be curious to see the demographics. My guess its boomers who forgot what addiction is and assumed it was millennial whining.

>thinks the average opiate addict is a fucking Sup Forums neet

take a break from the internet man

>wage economic and cultural warfare on a group
>dismiss group's grievances as unimportant, tell them they're privileged so they should shut up
>no one listens
>no one cares
>brown people advocating eradication of white people
>16 years of anti- white sentiment front and center in all forms of media and entertainment

You really can't see why?

>drive to office
>spend all day working on spreadsheets and sending emails
>go home and watch tv until bed
Why are you so stupid user

Escapism is the reason. Opiate abuse is just the tip of the ice burg for a bigger issue.
When we start highschool and picture our future, we usually take the cookie cutter "house,car,married,kids,job" as our future goal.
This is how we measure our personal success. Slowly as time goes on, we realize those goals are not obtainable, and some people slip into drug addictions to cope.

I think that doctors are in for a rude awakening. What is going to happen to the tobacco executives, is 100% going to happen to the physicians who made opiate medications standard of care.

People like me really can’t handle opiates. I was given dilaudid in the hospital, and it literally felt like I was being given the most wonderful and loving hug of my life. My mother abandoned me when I was a year old. I imagine that’s what her hugs would have felt like. It’s a horrible drug, and I can see how it gets a hold of truly emotionally damaged people.

>doctors give it for back aches
>doctors get kickbacks
>doctor exceedingly wealthy

Smash capitalism

Wouldn't having people not OD and die (also increasing optics) garner more sales, especially if you decide to invest into addiction rehabilitation corporations?
I don't think Capitalism is the reason people are dying over drugs.

The medical profession has degenerated to the point where pushing pills to keep the lights on is standard practice.

God damn that was a good analogy user. Saving this post and using it in the future to describe the true feeling of the opiate euphoria.

Because their left-wing propaganda nuculture is telling them that, even though they live in the most prosperous country on the planet, they're responsible for every evil thing that has ever happened, they're racist bigots, and they need to do nothing but apologize and let others come in and destroy everything they've ever made for "equality."

In a way, it's a good thing. It will cleanse the weak whitey's and the nulib cancers will all implode and kill themselves in time anyway. Only the strong white people will remain to reforge the future and save western civilization, which is what's happened throughout history.
The rest of the world pushes us to the brink, and it only causes us to return stronger than we were before.

that smug attitude
lurk more newfag

>more than 100 lawsuits
Locals are going after pharma Feds too along the lines of tobacco situation in ‘98. Lawyers will win.
More bad news a lot of the junk pills everyone loves so much esp. with a beer or two have the lovely acetaminophen in there which is really not good for the ol liver filter.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4913076/
The survivors of the modern opium scourge will have lasting damage.
A great non toxic option if you’re out of the workforce and need pain relief is Indica, and CBD supplements. Keep plenty of munchies stocked tho....

The world has no place for weakness.

Natural selection makes no exceptions.

Forgot first article
archive.is/K69BY

It is a conspiracy
At the center of it is the Jewish sackler family.
They are billionaires of of our pain.
They lobbied Congress to let them set up pain management clinic in every white town.
They hire brown Drs who don't give a fuck about whites and take payouts for prescribing pain meds that they produce.
Then (((someone))) foods the same areas with heroin.
The Jewish mafia is real and they are profiting whole murdering us

/thread

Did she overdose on opium or opiates??? Opium is typically the raw extract of plant material from opium poppy plants which you just smoke once extracted. Opiates covers a broad range of opioids such as Percocet pain killers to black tar heroin.