Hi user, do you want to go to bible study with us on Wednesday ;)?

>hi user, do you want to go to bible study with us on Wednesday ;)?
friendly reminder that there are literally hordes of virgin pure hwite waifus waiting for that special someone at church today, and you didn't go
instead you stayed on anonymous Laotian fly fishing forum and complained about "why are white men dropping out of society," while jacking off to cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tOn8GOr7EO
metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOMMY

CHRISTIAN

that is a lot of thicc. I approve

M I L K I E S

PRAISE THE LORD

Please enlighten me to this haven of young white women looking for breeding partners in church. I've been to church plenty of times when I was younger.

It's mostly old people and kids.

No, it's fat. Thick is just another word for people who can't handle the fact that they're not healthy.

>not liking a bit of fat on women
Spotted the homo

vocaroo.com/i/s0tOn8GOr7EO

>A bit of fat
Every body has some fat in it but it's not visible. When it's visible, you have too much fat. I know that's hard to believe since this is America and all but they're not healthy and not suitable breeding partners.

You posted too much queer at once

and your point? if they aren't going to be our slaves and submit to us, then what is the point? The problem is that men let women have rights that they did not deserve.

user, I...

Someone get this hothead out of here.

>christcucks

>doesn't like having a bit of visible fat on a woman that you can grab
Spotted the homo

this, and most christian girls who are young are not attractive. They only go to church to find a man, mostly because they cant afford to go to the city and get the government to pay for their ugly ass.

That middle one looks like a retarded leftie.

DADDI

Her father is probably a pastor/preacher. Likely she was sexually repressed as a teenager due to his overbearing, so now she goes out with niggers because she doesn't know better. She'll learn. This is why dating in highschool is important.

Only the one of the left is attractive. The other two are ugly as fuck. And to answer your question I'm already married to a woman more attractive than the ones in your pic.

Most book clubs read more than one book. Bible study is just a dumb club that reads the same book of Jesus fanfic over and over again.

Jesus.
Christ.
Tits.

L O W T
O
W
T

Titty monsters from OP are from some Curvy Berlin calendar thing.

only low thing in here are some ppls standards.

Why do you like grls with the bodies of 12 year old boys fag?

low t
sort yourself out man

man this is one sad twitter page to scroll down

This. Jews have turned Sup Forums to the ham side.

>not liking 12 year old boys bodies
Pleb

Just be a stalker

>the bodies of 12 year old boys

u wot

faggot

>image search
>no results
what exactly are you doing in mexico?

Why do you like saggy pigs, Daquan?
Also stop projecting about that 12yo shit you dumb nigger.

They don't want you

is Big Bible Classes a thing in america?

>This passes for attractive in Burgerland
Does not having twelve chins and a mobility scooter really make you an ubermensch in the US? Are things that bad over there?

Not really. Its all about the titty to stomach ratio, and they all pass the test with flying colors

Now you wonder why some of us would rather jerk it to chinese cartoons

living and shitposting?

High status men prefer smaller breasts

metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/

she's only going to have 1, maybe 2 children with those narrow hips

GIB CUMMIES TO MOMMY

>normalizing pedophilia
friendly reminder that literally 95% of classical art portrays THICC women because that's what real men want.
and yes, there is a difference between THICC and morbidly obese

They're German.

also
>metro.uk
so you admit you are a homosexual?

or is it because they're all pedophiles?

wtf

>deze boobz

You know being overweight is actually bad for pregnancy, right?

I want to wife them. I want to put my seed into any of those 3. FUCK

This is why I love and hate Sup Forums

I didn't know I needed this.

Oh jeez Anons, so I guess being attracted to little girls makes you a peadophile now??

Grow up.

Milkers for me. I can't afford a wet nurse

thicc isn't overweight

These are not church going women. evangelical trash doesn't count

Kys. Being fat was a sign of status and wealth back in the day. It wasn't abount physical beauty.

All of them have craz ideas. About life. Love. Sex. Men. Stay away from fundies it’s mostly unreaonable expectstions from folks that think they are somehow superior for saving themselves for marriage and only listening to to chrisitan music. Brides of Christ nonsense.
>used to hand with this crowd for over a decade before breaking programming.

perfection...I need this!

Most of the girls posted ITT are.

>putting in months of work to fuck some frigid Christian chick instead of fucking multiple sluts in the same time period.
Kek

>Oh hi user, can you put some suntan lotion on us please? Teehee!
Like you wouldn’t.

>being a fucking degenerate

the ability to delay gratification signifies success in life

No, it doesn't. The most successful people (movie stars, signers, rock stars etc) are all hedonists.

>arranged from most to least attractive
Wow, smart cunts.

>arguing against memes

>movie stars
>signers
>rock stars

>successful

DELICIOUS DRINK FROM MOMMYS UTTERS
I WANT MOMMYS AND NO OTHERS

>wealth, influence and fame
>not successful

>movie stars, signers, rock stars
Do you have any idea what it takes to be successful in any of those careers?

>there are literally hordes of virgin pure hwite waifus waiting for that special someone at church today
Don't make me laugh. Once a girl has been exposed to social media and American (((pop culture))), it's already too late.

The seeds of whoredom have been planted.

Talant, hard work, and luck.

talent*

more for me

yes, that would mean putting in hard work until the luck comes along with no guarantee that it would. Meaning working hard for something in the future, also known as delayed gratification

>the webm that cured antisemitism

We're talking about sex. You think bands don't fuck different girls in every town?

TRUE THAT

>spearchuckin' nigger ass
>2/10 face

Bruh, I live in bilble belt territory, there is one girl in this church i frequent that is older than 16 and still has her card. She's 20, tall thing about 6ft, cute face, a little thicc. But thats it. All the other ones have been ran through.

If that's what they look like when they're trying to pick up a man, imagine how fat they'll get when they're married.

Once they have a modicum of success sure. When they're just smelly no name jerk offs still grinding it out they don't. They might get the odd drug skank but they have to work for anything decent

like he said, more for us
and believe me
thank you

ewwww

Sure, but that's because they can't right away, not because they don't want to.

Anyone thats actually been to church knows the girls there are just as slutty as the non believers

And as usual they aren't slutty for you they're slutty for the pastor's son Chad

unironically this

>their tits are in contact
>your tits will never touch theirs

yes, so they work until they can. it's not they're main motivation but it in there. They work hard so they don't have to settle for drug skanks and they ones who can't delay that gratification end up as drug fried retards with nothing but stories about how great they used to be.
In other words, settling for skanks might get your dick wet but it also won't be as good as a chick you have to put work in for

The "pure girls" at church are almost always reformed sluts. They may not be slutty NOW but they've already had miles of cock in all their holes. Perhaps this is different outside of America but here, it's a given.

They all end up bankrupt over and over again and have to sell their asses for a cheaper price every time to whomever they owe their fame to.

Those people you say are successes are just losers that were at the right time in the right spot and got chosen by someone who is actually successful and influent. They're literally clowns.

> christc*cks
How about no

What did she see?

>virgin pure hwite waifus waiting for that special someone at church today

Yeah, "born again virgin".