[HorribleSubs] Schoolgirl Strikers - Animation Channel - 04 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Schoolgirl Strikers - Animation Channel - 04 [720p].mkv
Time for the show with the cutest ED of season, which only 3 people seem to be watching.

I'm only watching this for Io.
Busty punching magical girl onee-san who is voiced by Sawashiro.

>dumb bitches doing dumb shit while stuffing themselves with cakes
Still better show than Youjo Senki, it was just downhill from ep1 that was pure bait.

Shitty Ange Vierge clone

How do the towels cling to their buttocks?

>Kyary cast in the lead
>Still gets overshadowed by Chan Yui

Isn't it sad, Kyary?

Just waiting yuridevelopment

Something better happen this episode. Looking forward to the ED can only keep me awake for so long.

The best team finally got some screentime.

Also, everyone is kinda gay.

I actually remember that the only thing I liked about this anime was the ED.
Gonna download it when it comes out but for the anime itself- best be joking

I like it. I wish Coconut Vega had more screen time, though

>looks at thread
>bath scenes
Damn, cant they think of something else to pander the viewer with?

>cat stalker

Just caught up and I like their commitment to shower scenes, the whole shows kinda feels like lite Ange Vierge in a school setting. Why is nobody watching it?

If they don't show titties like in Valkyrie Drive, it's not really erotic enough.
If they don't have a comedic incestuous sister duo like in Ange Vierge, it's not funny enough.
If it doesn't have nonstop action battles galore to make up for the lack of the two aforementioned things, it's not awesome enough.
And just watching it for a girls cast ain't really worth it. There's tons of other shows with a girls-cast.

Mobage series is avoided by default most of the time.Not much of a story too.

You can't just half-ass it and keep yourself confined like this to the setting. You either go wild or don't bother at all.

I didn't like AV but I can see why other people did. That show ramped up immediately and almost exclusively subscribed to the rule of cool.

>If they don't have a comedic incestuous sister duo like in Ange Vierge, it's not funny enough.
that was the worst unfunniest part of AV
fuck off with AV shilling that show was unfunny and beyond generic
>Something better happen this episode.
They ate pancakes this time.

Oh come on, the Ange Vierge sister-duo was just a bunch of comedic shorts in what is otherwise a rather dull and formulaic mobage-adaption. It was at least something different.

>Why is nobody watching it?

Because everybody is watching Kemono Friends instead.

It was also repetitive unfunny and boring, only the later lesbian episodes were entertaining.
AV in general was like watching endless eight only with different characters each episode.

user, in most cases when people like things it's because they honestly enjoy them, not because they're shills. I don't know what Sup Forums told you but you shouldn't listen to anything they say.

I'm just waiting for this show to get dark. If it doesn't, I'll be mildly disappointed.

So wait, you actually like the incestuous sisters?
Then why are you complaining at all?

There genuinely isn't anything interesting to talk about honestly. I'd love to find something but it just feels incredibly dull even with fairly decent production values.

>Ange Vierge
Shit was actually happening there.

The untasty pankakes at the end was the best part.

>wanting another discount madoka

I don't think this show has much in common with Ange Vierge other than how its cast only has girls, what made AV fun was its setting and how each set of two episodes focused on part of it. SGS on the other hand just has a bunch of cute girls doing random things and fighting a cute monster at the end of each episode. I'm still enjoying it though.

I only liked the few moments when they went full gay, else they were annoying and boring.

>madoka invented unhappiness

Super-rare heroine, who doeesn't really want to work hard.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. They don't even air on the same day.

I think the joke is that Kemono Friends fills the seasonal shitty mobage adaptation quota.

There's technically also BanG Dream that someone is desperately trying to shill every Sunday.

Technically Kemono Friends' mobage is already dead and BanG Dream's wasn't released yet, so this is the only real mobage adaptation.

So all the mobage adaptations this season are technically bad, or technically not finished (Granblue Fantasy)

Speaking of which, does anyone here actually play the mobage?

>bad
Kemono and Strikes are still better than the usual LN adaptions

Is it the first time a show is shilled so obviously on Sup Forums? It's hilarious.

I don't understand why people would believe that it's possible to shill things that are free (for us at least), but okay. The sooner that Sup Forums term dies the better.