Will the "alt-right" nazis push people to center left the same way the "alt-left" sjws pushed people to center right?

Will the "alt-right" nazis push people to center left the same way the "alt-left" sjws pushed people to center right?

Yes, Me I use to support AltRight because I saw this anti-white hatred as not fair but with all your hatred and false propaganda towards middle easterners as being "rapsit subhumans" and deliberate lies I am shifting to the left. I can say fuk you crackers and your western civilization.

Shhhh

Who cares? If they can be swayed to become part of the antiwhite movement they should get gassed.

Lmao

so you not white then?

No, they seem to be pushing people further right if anything. I mainly notice most people thinking Richard Spencer, TRS, Identity Evropa are too 'soft' and 'gay' on issues.

I remember back in 2015 when Spencer was viewed as extreme. Now he is the equivalent of a moderate hipster. Daily Stormer literally gets several times the amount of funding and donations than AltRight, TRS, IE, AmRen combined.

I don't think so. Most people are waking up to how bad the left wing, period, is. Even if they keep their right wing votes silent (see Trump, see what will likely happen with Roy Moore's victory), where it all matters is in the voting booth.

No I am not I am a middle easterner but I supported you guys and considered you as an ally but I realized that Alt Right is same neocons with same muslim and brown bashing tactics the only thing is different is the white supremacy everything else is basically identical. No wonder the leaders of the AltRight are Jews just like the NeoCons

when did the alt right support war in the middle-east, we don't want to fight for Israel any more
and there isn't anything wrong with Islam

I think its much better than Christianity

Muh optics

Every "hate group" is the US of any visibility is already infiltrated by the FBI. Once can only assume they are then used to promote a narrative. And we know what narrative the FBI would push. Similar to how dems issued stand down orders in Charlottesville to create the scene they wanted.

Every "hate group" in the US of any visibility is already infiltrated by the FBI. One can only assume they are then used to promote a narrative. And we know what narrative the FBI would push. Similar to how dems issued stand down orders in Charlottesville to create the scene they wanted.

I need and edit option.

Yep

I just want mid easterners out of European lands. I'm fine with you all doing whatever you want to each other in your own territories.

You need to confront and put fear into the heart of certain retarded boomers who don't know better.

I doubt it. We have the truth and well-proven tradition on our side.

It more likely pushes liberals further to the left than cuckservatives to the left

Nazis are already Left-wing, so no. Actual Right-wing people will tell them to fuck off to Germany and worship a tree and suck dicks there.

>there isn't anything wrong with Islam
Memes truly predict the future.

Yes. It's why we bitch about things like Optics. we have to drag the pendulum as far to the right as it will go and hold it there for as long as we can before it starts swinging to the left again.