Why are americans so militatistic/patriotic if they have never won a war?

why are americans so militatistic/patriotic if they have never won a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoUTxu6G3S0
youtube.com/watch?v=AmLeUkiJlEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Netherlands

/thread

I can't hear you over the sound of international hegemony.

>being this jealous of the US
Sad!

p-president T-trump, is that you?

>Sad!

Because they have won all of Israel’s wars. How does that sweet jew jizz taste burgers?

I honestly absolutely hate Netherlands, such a shit fucking state, always got something to say, butch you belong to Germany, just shut the fuck up and be quite

>inb4 burger

greeting from Ukraine

How's Indonesia doing?

Trips speak the truth!

Our k/d is hella fire

Nigga all you do is smurf

The line is supposed to be "they've never won a war by themselves except for one but half of them lost that one too".

Also speaking as your liberator, please be nicer to our neighbors.

Better than expected. Is this Jewish reverse psychology? All of a sudden I'm feeling like donating to an Israeli charity.

Yanks will never have Gurkha's as your friends

Vietnam also won against China, France, and Japan.

This is pretty much the counter argument for the no gun faggots who actually think the US government would win a war against it's own people.

USA hasn't won a war since WW2 and won't

>invades leafland twice
>repelled both times
top kekaroo lads

>implying the US has faced a strong enough enemy to be considered in a war since ww2
US has been an occupying force since its been a superpower, concwntional war hasnt been fought yet

Who needs them. You keep on sucking their dicks. Your empire is dead and your country is worthless. Even in WW2 you had to come crawling on your knees to America to beg them to join the war.

because they're not there to win, they're there to sell arms and profit

I don't quite get this. Canada wasn't a country til after Luxembourg was. What exactly is the justification for never invading them, but having invaded us? Surely Britain's successful invasion against the territory while it was part of Germany should mean that it counts, right?

But... that would be Americans versus Americans...
youtube.com/watch?v=aoUTxu6G3S0

The USA was literally founded on the fact that they won a war.

It won the cold war, which was many ways more important than the second world war

*by brits

3rd time's a charm.

Why are you commenting. Sage this shit.

Sage

Is this loss?

Your past wont save you

It will be god save Mohammed soon enough infidel
Inshalla allah akbar

We were Brits.

>muslims and wetbacks are invading our countries and raping/murdering our women but let's waste our lives shitposting about which country had the bigger dick instead
B A S E D

Germany didn't starve enough of you cheeseheads. ein zweiter Hongerwinter wann?

>in a mistake of the need for DNA evidence of the kill

In other words, this guy had shot some people before, wanted credit/confirmation of his kills and someone told him "no no no, we can't just take your word for it, we need physical evidence of the kill" and so he said to himself that next time he would follow up by lopping off the guy's head, bringing it back to base in a bad and slapping it down on the desk of the faggot who was giving him shit about his kills. Savage

I wonder which country you're from, user
Probably one of the ones that has engaged Israel in a war and isn't controlled by jewish bankers, right?
Oh wait

God bless ukraineanon

>cold war is a war
There wasn't a cold war. It's just a name for cowards who are too afraid of war.

here in america we respect our troops only after sending them to die for corporations

>all these butthurt vassal states
Why would we go to war alone when we can take you along as cannon fodder?

>coming from the country that was a habsburg buttslut for for nearly 200 years

>everyone that dislikes me destabilizing the middle east and flooding europe with dunecoons must be a muslim

Cuck

That Gurkha is literally fighting in our war though.

we are brainwashed to think that we were the heros and liberators of europe when in reality we are just the "johny come latley" after funding soviets with millions of dollars and funding brit cucks as well, we decide to finally do a d day invasion when the reich already collapsed

They have a lot of money and Hollywood. They just buy History in which they won everything.
Look at American movies and TV shows about the future.
There, only the USA saves everyone .. other countries seem to be like they do not exist.

>flooding europe with dunecoons

just stop spreading your asscheeks sven, and you would have been fine.

We liked the Habsburgers including Charles V.

It was only Philips II we hated, and successfully defeated in war despite having just a tiny fraction the size or manpower of his massive empire.

Just..

It was Britain that caused the "hongerwinter".
Watch "A bridge too far".

Germany was pretty cool to us during the war, despite the fact we refused to ally with them as we should have done.

They have.

But the question should be: For what are they fighting for?

Overcompensation.

>our hegemony
Unless you have Israeli citizenship, you are sorely mistaken.

The United States, obviously.
Vietnam is still reeling from their torture and devastated landscape

You know Japan was just trolling by capturing Kiska, right?

>92 killed
jeez

Huehuehue, yeah fuck us we are weak and lose every fight we take up. Someone just needs to invade us already, theres no way we could possibly hold out

America won every war until we let niggers in the army.

Interspeices nigger intregration happened in korea and we lost, vietnam...half niggers we lost.

I'm an army veteran and I can tell you niggers DESTROY the US Military!

FUKKKING NIGGERS!
I HATE NIGGERS!

>I'm an army veteran and I can tell you niggers

Who's your master buddy?

I was Fire Direction in Artillery, but you have to be smart to survive in war. When there is a sniper you don't go and rescue your dead until the sniper has been removed. OP picture makes me so sad, but that dude didnt need to die. should have waited until snipper eliminated. In combat....be smart...and live. In combat, be stupid....DIE!

Because they have a big industry built around the military, so keep the myth going.

Shouldn't it be part of the training?

>that's not how it happened
>here watch this movie goy
kek

Sage doesn't work if you post a picture...

Jewish brainwashing

dont believe me? just look at all the retarded amerishits who defend the ZOG lover Trump and his pro-Jew policies

fee fi fo fum
i smell filthy yankee scum

against britain they bravely stood
never wond'ring if they should
and the common man though bravely fought
for his trouble was gifted nought
the fruits of american liberty
to the landed, moneyed gentry
dockhand bob and baker ted
the scrutineer counts not their head
and power is as power does
and voters vote for merchant's cause
thus the revolution dies
born from bitterness and lies

then came spainards, then came spain
then came indians, and their pain
of these mere imperial spats
know nothing, say nothing, speak in caveats
recite the old american lie
and ignore a destiny gone awry

the civil war needs not much prose
though i don't discount the nation's woes
instead i note with unbounded glee
that whether conferederate or yankee
they were all american, no matter their dress
so every corpse was one yankee less
and the only war the americans win
was against themselves, and more's the sin
that we might not see it's like again
for a yankee's loss is civilisation's gain.

and the only thing less noteworthy
than this stanza's contents
is the US contribution
to both world wars on the continent

thus we come to vietnam
a US victory of aplomb
which lasted all of thirty seconds
though many many yankees reckon
that though their strategic aims unmet
and though communism it beget
whose failure there is no equal
yet deserved a sequel
so we come to the middle east
where yankees fight the jihadist beast
and though their aims i'll not deride
their aim i'll criticise.
through yankee eyes the world is scary
of every civilian a terrorist wary
and so they bomb and bomb and bomb
with fire and fury they seek to calm
and when the hyrda rises still
again they seek to kill and kill
first in egypt, then in libya
next in jordan, then in syria

if you heed not what i write
you need only wait for the yankee's bite
for before that fat fuck's slavering maw
and despite yet losing every war
freedom to your land he'll bring
so shut your face and praises sing

We didn't lose, there was no military victory against us - we just stopped fighting. We walked away from a war we were objectively winning because it was unpopular at home. What the US did to North Vietnam was borderline genocide - over the course of the war we killed ~30 NVA/VC for every American soldier lost in combat, and by the time the last of our forces withdrew we'd killed 10% of the entire population of North Vietnam.

It's like if a big guy and a little guy get into a fight in a parking lot, and the big guy beats the little guy to within an inch of his life before his bitchy girlfriend runs in and begs him to stop and walk away. Who won the fight? The big guy who was objectively dominating the fight until he walked away? The little guy lying on the pavement trying not to swallow all his knocked out teeth? Both? Neither?

it does on this board. go back to /his/

Is it just me or does it seem like that in every thread its always finns that are the most anti-american. Does shareblue have a special investment in the Finnish shills?

emus

Artillery is 10KM from combat. Infantry should understand there is sniper. If there is sniper you must wait until sniper is gone. So easy to survive in war...hide...hide...hide...be careful...wait...wait...wait...and chance are you can survive war.

I could also recommend you some books.
But I thought Americans only got their history from movies.

In any case it was the Brits who cut us off from the Fatherland.
Things were fine until they arrived.

That's gorgeous that. :')

I do it for free.

If our sole objective was to wipe any country off the map, and removed all bureaucracy from the objective of destroying you, no country on earth would last more than a day or two. That's why threads like this happen, you all know it to be true, and you hate the inadequacy of your own country.

>being this buttblasted by America's big dick dominance

My master is "WAT?"

My MOS was FDC but we don"t need FDC anymore because of GPS. In my time we need it manually and now the artillery is GPS and we can hit a target EXACTLY 100 percent because of satellite. Terrorist beware....you are a target...we know where you are... you will be dead!

Finnish people are IRL very anti American

We literally doubled the size of America by kicking the shit out of Mexico. We were so nice we actually let them have half of their country back.

more like all the countries more white than london

Well this thread was obviously made by a Danish Muslim.

We've won the Mexican American war, civil war, took on the strongest military in the world with farmers for our independence and won, ended WW2, beat the Russians in the cold war, won a bunch of sand wars, and made Cambodia orange. We've done plenty.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmLeUkiJlEk

You fucking idiot, The Marines and Navy were busy from 1941 on in a place called the Pacific Theater. To top it off we had to start with half our battleships sitting at the bottom of Pearl Harbor. It's obvious you're dumber than shit.

>old lame meme

Did you forget about the American lead Operation Desert Storm? We had to stop slaughtering the retreating Iraqi Republican Guard because the media started to call the road back to Iraq the Highway of Death.

I adore posts like this one. Clearly the objective of the Vietnam war was to prevent the spread of communism to Vietnam, and clearly that objective was nowhere even remotely close to being reached. The idea that they were winning easily and they had to pull away just before victory due to domestic pressure is as deluded as it is laughable.

>in a place called the Pacific Theater
>americans actually believe anything of any importance occurred in the pacific
There's a reason why America had a Europe first strategy.

Thank Obongo for that shit.

You fucking moron, if anyone should know how important it was it's your dumb ass. The japs were planning on invading Australia. If we hadnt rushed to defend your country they would have invaded.

>why are americans so militatistic/patriotic

Jews force propaganda on them so they have no problem to send their sons to some middle eastern shithole to die in order to protect Israel or kill whomever Israel tells them to.

It's amazing when you think about it, Amerimutts literally and unironicly send their children TO DIE half around the world in some god forsaken land for Israel and they applaud that by calling it "bringing freedom" and when they come back from their tour all they have to show for it is they can skip the lines at McDonalds for being """"""""""war veterans""""""""

And?

Allies still would have won the war even without us, and in point of fact Japan was not planning to invade Australia (because why fucking would they?) and if they had we could have held them off (like we did, repeatedly, in New Guinea and surrounding islands, WITHOUT your assistance).

And Nazi's couldn't win their two wars for the jew masters.

Also, why is it our responsibility to save Eurotrash from themselves? Not gonna happen again. We have way to many problems of our own now to waste money and lives on ungrateful fucks like you.

What kind of satisfaction can you possibly get from baiting every retard on the board to reply? You're so lonely, every (you) is another reason to live?

>won a war
They easily win the invasion part of the war. It's the occupation part where they fail, because you cannot win an occupation, because there is no finish line.

stfu leaffag