Pakistan

What can you tell me about Pakistan, Sup Forums ?

It sucks

muslim country with nuclear bomb

Basically India but Muslims.
Bangladesh too.

bunch of weeboo faggots

I used to work with lots of pakis. They were the worst type of people. Ignorant and thought themselves very highly, used to avoid work like the plague and brush their teeth in the canteen sink.

pseudo ally of the US while supporting the taliban

I'm working with one right now. That's why I'm asking.

>implying it's worth knowing anything about

One word of advice, even if he's a nice guy he'll sell you out for his own gain. Never trust him with any secrets.

very populous country. they are everywhere even now in Hungary

>he'll sell you out for his own gain

I'll wait for that to happen but yea he is a nice guy tho.

Inbred degenerates is what best describes them.

It's a country in south-east Asia, with a population of 200 million citizens.

It's a relatively new nation, formed following the partition of the sub-continent after WW2.

Predominantly, its economy is based in the primary sector, but recent modernisation of its education system has led to it becoming a burgeoning services-driven economy.

It is involved in several international disputes, primarily with it's larger neighbour India, as well as ongoing issues within the Kashmir region.

A Pakistani biryani should have a good crust on the bottom of the pan.

They are all inbread retards. They all fuck their sisters.

I asked him about India. He said he's not into politics.

They can't fight. They are cowards.

Pretty retarded comparison

Of course he doesn't know politics or history. A 70y/o country which cannot even manufacture calculator is a failure.
They should be nuked from existence.

woah now thats indian land i think we actually plan using em instead turning that place into a graveyard

The citizens are either a product of rape of muslim invaders, or the ones that lifted their asses up in air to be fucked and convert to islam at the first sign of invasion.

>They should be nuked from existence.

I fucking hate playing against Gandhi.

>as if india isn't retardedly inbred