Why do Muslims like to beat people with shoes?

Is there something about the shoe that is a sin?

I don't know but had a muslim guy tell me demons live in bathrooms.

They have a foot fetish.

Shoes are dirty they are worn on the feet to take all the dirt and punishment. You can wear them in mosque and I think they even needd to come off in the home, not just because it's cleaner like everyone else but, because it's somehow a rule?

Either way trhe shoe is probably the dirtiest article of clothing that doesn't get close to the sex organs.

feet are considered really filthy, why you can trigger them with the picture of the guy with his foot on their holy rock

The feet are considered unclean as they are the closest to the dirt
The top of the head is also seen as the most holy, hence why most religions all wear silly hats/haircuts on the thing closest to god.
fucking retarded really, but thats humans for you

this is a memri thread now
post your ri's

laying some t*rk bait

Being beaten with a shoe is the classic dirt country punishment a parent gives their unruly child

>You can't wear them in mosque
ftfy

Shoes are dirty. I don’t expect amerimutts to understand this

Beating someone with 30 shoes seems inconvenient. Why would you need more than two? Does this muslim think a bigger number of shoes sounds scarier? What does go on in a cockroach's mind? Despite our efforts, we may never understand this smelly creature.

> unable to comprehend a simple insult

Well, it wasn't an insult. It was a threat. There are dictionaries online for you to use. Please do. And, pardon me for noticing that part of that threat is absurd.

B/C they haven't taken over America and Europe like the Jews who then give them advanced weapons and get their GOY flunkies to do their fighting.

memri thread ?

>tfw I have recalling of self boob when grow to the fuck
>tfw no movement teacher to see me run out of nudism

> believing (((western))) (((media)))

It’s an Arabian thing

Shoes are basically the filthiest thing around besides dogs

t. Arab Christian