TRS HAS A 3RD PAYWALL SHOW CALLED STRIKE AND MIKE!!!

>Welcome to the new TRS paywall show STRIKE and MIKE! Mike Enoch and Eric Striker sit down for 3 hours of the biggest brained content on the alt-right. In this episode we talk about the NPI conference, the populist economic message of the alt-right and how whites are kept on the conservative GOP plantation among other topics. Throughout the entire show Striker uses the term "J-left" and refuses to clarify what he means by that.

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/10/strike-and-mike-episode-1-deconstructing-the-j-left/

HOW MANY PAID SHOWS ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE BEFORE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

Other urls found in this thread:

mixtape.moe
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4
>user posts the link in an attempt to lure anons into paying for their paywall content in a blatant marketing scam

inb4
>You all should really consider subbing. It's only $10 a month.

inb4
>gibs me dat
>just give me the link faggot
>link me now!

inb4
>tons of proxies all thank the user for giving the link but they're all the same person

inb4
>based!
>thanks senpai!
>noice!
>thank you kind sir!
>oh fug :DDD
>there we go!

inb4
>shills then go onto promote other TRS podcasts by asking one another if X show is good or whether someone has a link to related episode

No one cares amerimutt shill.

Post the show already I need to wagecuck in a few hours.
t. Mike Enoch.

why are we getting all these fucking eceleb threads all of a sudden

who the fuck are these people

why should i care

what the fuck

Kys faggot

FREELOADERS BTFO!

some shitty site shilling their podcast

trying to make money off the people here, I don't know how they aren't banned

Wtf happened to Sup Forums? Back in the day no one would shill for a faggot like mike enoch after getting exposed for being kike.

All of the paid shows. Gib shekels goy!

Forgot to hide flag Nazi

How does the (((echo))) in (((assassination))) mean the same thing as kikery?

Holy shit, this is unlistenable, I GOT MY MONEY REFUNDED AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME. I HEAR BETTER CONVERSATION ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK

> Enoch
> a kike

dude, have you ever listened to his podcast? how would a program of interviews and commentary of right-wing politics benefit the kikes at all?

he married the kikess before he got redpilled

pls poast the show

Oy vey!! Someone found out that being pro white can be profitable. SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM CAN ONLY MAKE MONEY OFF SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE OPINIONS

Simple my friend. If there wasn't such a concerted effort to shut it down! They would fade into obscurity. I never listened until they got doxed and all the drama. So I became curious and enjoy the entertainment at the very least. Even if Mike is a like it's entertaining.

He's pretty smart.

Enoch's beta orbiters will definitely pay him to make stupid videos. I'm sure of it.

bump

Yes attack the character of the fans surely this will win them over.

Enoch is not a kike.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8

>win them over.
I want enoch to take their money.

I never understood that line of reasoning, it's also what the left does

Sup Forums is more of a commie board now, it's kind of depressing

mixtape.moe PLEASE USE THIS TO UPLOAD GODLY RICHANON!!

REMEMBER TO BUMP PEOPLE!

Well, 23andme did admit to fucking with DNA results to screw with racist white people
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Imagine being this fucking dumb

Nat danelaw makes best podcast in world.
He is the only one who advocates for total aryan victory

It's obvious that after 8chaim was successfully subverted they would come here. It's okay because it's fun to troll these faggots and learn their techniques. See in this thread they called for back up.

Literally all mike does is shit talk jews. He can't go 5 minutes without tweeting about the JQ.

To think otherwise requires so much delusion it isn't possible, gotta be a shill

He's not dumb, he's a shill. Learn the difference.

TRS, SPENCER, ETC = BAD NEWS FOR THE JEWS

That's why they are shilling.

I like Nat. I miss him on the radical agenda. What would Hitler do was a great segment.

>he married the kikess before he got redpilled
he married a kike and got redpilled

that's properly a truer statement lol

>he fell for the anti-Semitism trick

>TRS, SPENCER, ETC = BAD NEWS FOR THE JEWS

Kys kike fuck

We're gonna exterminate your race

wtf I love israel now

I am Lithuanpoor and even I support them, thanks to all those Norge bucks

>tickets are only $88
Yeah nice try to meme

>TRS, SPENCER, ETC = BAD NEWS FOR THE JEWS
>BAD NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU
It's funny because that's exactly the angle the media wants from him.

Kys Jew. This time Adolf will team up with Jesus to send you devils back to hell

>according to an article on the news site Mic

>Mic
>news site
That's fuckin' hilarous.

>Jews admit they use anti-Semitism to trick the goyim
>this is proof of nothing!
newfag detected

Some should stop being counter semites?

There's nothing more pathetic than Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch. Look how these pussies need to constantly shill their shitty podcast on Sup Forums.

please gibs link

Mike Enoch is a jew, retards, like Alex Linder. This is called controlled opposition. Notice he almost always hides his beady jewish eyes behind aviators.

Why does Sup Forums always get all the refugees?

Diversity really fucked this board up, we have tumblerina migrants, plebbit migrants, and now 8 chan migrants
It's like the Europe of internet image boards

Spencer: Hey normies, you know that ethnostate you support - Israel- well whites should have one and if you disagree you're a hypocrite

schizos/shills: Spencer confirmed JEW XDDD

I

Enoch constantly shills his shitty podcast on Sup Forums for some reason.

This so much so! Can Spencer still take our personal infomation and collect it for the right "Guise"?

Pls kys.

PLEASE MIKE STOP I CAN'T PAY MY BILLS ANYMORE AAAAAAAH

destroy the Jew using arguments not petty insults.

>Israel is behind Globalism
pic related
>Spencer refuses to expose Israel but instead promotes Zionism
he isnt a kike shill tho...

We all do but this will not convince the voting majority.

I'll never ever listen to this shit. We should be reading classical works on strategy and politics, not funding these fucking faggots' numale lifestyles.

God damn.

High traffic and stubborn anons refusing to leave. This works to our advantage as well though.

So wouldn't they add jew dna not remove it?

He does expose Israel and he doesn't support zionism

Who do you honestly think you're fooing, same shit has been repeated non stop and has had no real effect

>he thinks that fucking spencer of all people actually needs shekels

tip top lel

>TRS is in the same category as Lauren coalburnwr
Fuck off jew

I'm convinced that anyone counter signalling TRS is a fucking jew or a paid shill. None of their content or views differs from the identity Sup Forums and /po/ have taken over the years. You don't even have to pay for their content. It's re uploaded all over the place.

Jews don't consider your argument no matter how ironclad you fucking momo. Arguing with a Jew is like arguing with... Well, you.

No matter how much money these kikes have they still keep milking shekels with paid shows and phalanxes.

Mike Enoch is 100% genuine.
But I dislike him and Spencer for being Nazi-boos.

I can't wait for you people to be arrested for being paid off by Arnon Milchan.

>I can't do both because I'm a small brain nibba

Here are many examples of Spencer supporting Israel and promoting Zionism. I can give many more. Can you give just FIVE examples of Spencer exposing Israel for globalism and its role in white genocide?

They and their drones come here to shill their garbage in droves.

>Strike and Kike
Why would they walk into that one

Post the show you fucking pay cucks

I LOVE Striker

But Israel and Zionism is fucking based.

fuck you

>I respect the fact they're an ethnostate and work for their own people
>the same as supporting them
Why am I even replying? You're such a kike it's not funny. Even after someone BTFO's every single argument you post, you'll repost them next thread anyway. You're exactly the type of person Hitler talks about in his "On debating jews" quote. You're a kike.
inb4 you're even fucking moarpheus, the nigger jew loving "natsoc".

>Mike Peinovich isn't jewish

they want the relative whales who can't think for themselves and have $20 a month to waste. It will get more focused on pleasing them which explains why the schism is growing and they constantly seek validation from Sup Forums about their eceleb crush.

>allies respected the nazis
>THEREFORE THEY ARE AKSCHUALLY NAZIS TOO

rock yourself, imbecile

Nice who is Margaret oswald

Because the shabbos goy autists are trying to split the movement again
The OP is anti-TRS, how the fuck is that shilling their podcast retard?

Don't confuse them. They don't understand that you can entertain an idea with out supporting it and that using Israel as an example actually sheds light on Jewish hypocrisy better than nuke israel fucking kikes.

Look at that, more out of context, disingenuous bullshit, kike. Can't wait till you get the oven.

Stop arguing, you fucking faggots.

POST THE FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The daily Shoah is funny I like it.

Daily reminder that Ghoul dated a jew tranny and used TRS to groom a 15yo kid to fuck'em and mike and Sven covered it up like fucking kikes

What is the context for "richard spencer looks to israel for guidance" ???

If that’s all he does then what fucking good is he?

You need some optics and a weapon light bro

>ethnostates are great, what type of country should it be?
>oh hey, an ethnostate
But you'll forget this conversation in the next thread, kike.

He's entertaining much like arguing with you guys.

Israel is only 75% Jewish.
Japan is 95% Japanese.
Israel is engaging in white genocide.
Japan gives white people anime.

Which is the better ethno-state example?

mp3

Anybody trying to make money on white nationalism like this is cancer. The goal is supposed to be to educate and bring attention. Instead they are trying to squeeze money out of the few people who already support their cause. Get a real job and do this stuff in your spare time.

I don't see how anybody can defend these paywall schemes with their "premium content". Not that I would watch these faggots even if their garbage show was free.

I was thinking about starting a right-wing Canadian political podcast. I don't know if you guys would be interested in hearing anything like that (since the rest of "Conservative" media in Canada is owned by jews). If I start resorting to patreon shilling and paywalls I would probably just off myself.

Exposure is the key. Fuck these guys.

The one willing to ethnically cleanse the 25% that isn't of its race to take over the entire area sounds like it's working pretty hard for its people, it's also one neocons jerk off to and as the other guy said that leads to some cognitive dissonance.

Shoo kike.

>hurrr I respect our enemies because they have basic needs just like us!
Leftoid tier drivel. Shilling for their only enemies to respect them, why would kikes ever want this.

I like your ideas, m8.

Set up a patreon