Can you hold on to this for a sec

can you hold on to this for a sec

But what if my penis ends up inside that mouth

You dont have to worry if you follow the instructions.

*Hands you a manual*

Why the fuck doesn't she use that harness thing all the time to hold her head?

Reaction pics?
sorry if this polluting your threads but this show is a goldmine for screencaps

cause it looks retarded

It's kind of greasy, though.

>headpats and cuddles

A second is all I need.

Because she can absorb the movements with her arms when she walks, while the harness absorbs nothing and transmits all the rocking and swaying to her head, which makes her unconfortable.

She uses the harness only when sitting and immobile.

Normal people have their heads attached to their body and don't have this problem.

only if you sign this waiver saying i'm not responsible for any head-dropping related damages

Normal people also have necks.

but she doesn't you dingus that's why she needs a head harness

Normal people aren't really relevant here. Her arms provide additional suspension to her head, it's just objectively superior.

Sure. I'll make use of it.

Feel free to continue. I thought about saving some but the show caught my attention so hard that I didn't even remember to cap.

as if nobody's going to notice the lewd sounds and smells

Does she breathe through her mouth or the flame?

This character is the worst part of the show. Every scene is just "oooh im a timid headless freak every conversation im involved in is an allegory to disabilities do you get it yet". Then when she's done reminding the viewer that life is harder for her they end it with "wow!! my life may be hard but at least i have my good friends!"

one episode was enough I dont need to ever see this shitty fucking ugly ass mope character again

'sure thing'
-puts head in a safe place after a little
-go after the body to do kinky stuff

I can't wait for this to be in the anime

You sound mad. Think about this you're mad about a cute dullahan in a show about cute extra-species. Let that sink in, friendo

Wow, did a cute monstergirl turn you down for junior prom or something?

What's on the bottom of her head?

I don't think it has ever been shown.

Any holes you can use?

In any case it probably doesn't look very good.

I believe the manga states it's covered in skin. There doesn't appear to be any kind of stump; it's probably as though her head were severed above the first vertebra.

sure thing bro

she'll just lick it off

that's hot, or something