Trump gets 3 billion dollars worth of free press coverage that helps him win election

>Trump gets 3 billion dollars worth of free press coverage that helps him win election
>Immediately begins attacking news outlets on Day Zero (famously by Sean Spicer)
>Threatens to do unconstitutional shit like suspend broadcast licenses out outlets he doesn't like
>"Zomg why won't the media give Trump a fair shake? :( "

Surely conservatives CANNOT be this retarded, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAKE AMERICAN GOLDMAN SACHS AGAIN

Reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine soon

I'm just mad he won't point out the obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Are you serious? He just moved the capital of Israhell to Jerusalem. Jews LOVE him.
Also, read the first line. Free press coverage

Only seven years before the presidency of Based Mike Pence begins, user.

>Threatens to do unconstitutional shit like suspend broadcast licenses out outlets
There's nothing unconstitutional or immoral about it. EM spectrum is a limited resource. Broadcasters are given regional monopolies on spectra in exchange for serving public interests. If instead of serving the public interest, they broadcast non stop lies and agit prop to destroy the American government and oppress the American people then the president is obligated to strip them of their monopolies.

Jews vote democrat more than any other group but feral Africans. They also import/protect/shill for all the scum that vote democrat.

Are you another Jew pretending to be a goyim? How don't you know this?

.. 7/8 of Clintons largest funders were Jews as well.

>He just moved the capital of Israhell to Jerusalem.
Explain how this positively affects diaspora jews

Attacking-the-media-isnt-unconstitutional-retard

>Trump gets 3 billion dollars worth of free press coverage that helps him win election
Almost all of it was negative

actually it is, since a free press is guaranteed on our constitution... faggot

That means the government can't come Shut It Down, it doesn't mean the president isn't allowed to call you a lying faggot when you behave as such

t. desperate failblue shill

trump threatened to shut them down... are you functionally retarded? serious question.

The free press you tout was all negative smear that the press did with the intention of helping Hillary. That it backfired hilariously was just a happy accident.

No he didn't. He threatened to revoke their press passes. That's completely different from not allowing them to publish

It'd be easy enough to argue that the organizations operating in the US today don't qualify as 'press'. The activities of foreign-owned, subversive propaganda outlets should be curtailed.

She builds homes?

Havne't you read your queens bible, 'What Happened'? It's clearly COMEYs fault that you lost. Get with the narrative, soyboy!

>threatens to suspend broadcast licenses
Lmao where did you read that, buzzfeed? Or worse, CNN? He threatened to revoke their white house press pass.

Journalists aren't human so they have no constitutional rights to violate.

I read the bible everyday. By reading the bible, my heart felt that I should vote Trump. I now regret my decisions. I am sure, I am going to vote for the right person next election.

Jerusalem is better than GAY-AVIV.

>conservatives CANNOT be this retarded, right?
You're new here, right?

Very authentic, S̶h̶a̶r̶e̶B̶l̶u̶e̶ user.

What is the weather like in Russia?

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

Lots of soyboys voted Trump thinking it would chad them up.

>are you functionally retarded?

apparently you are

>>Threatens to do unconstitutional shit like suspend broadcast licenses out outlets he doesn't like
I don't see anything wrong with shutting up Comcast

The lying press should be destroyed
These Jews will pay for their crimes against our people
The penalty for 100 years of psychological warfare is expulsion

You can't be pro second amendment and against the first amendment. Unless you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

You know how you always post about how the gubbermint is gonna tyrannise the people but you'll be there to fight back with your guns for freedom?

It's happening now, and not only are you not fighting back, you've actually turned out to be a treasonous government loyalist.

>All these shills not realising this is exactly what we want.

It's 4D Chess. Now Jews all over the world are getting shit on by the Muzzies. Keep crying. We're making America great again.

You are fake news
Trump is a zionist' cocksucker
Sage

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Watch his speech in Pensacola, he calls out the kikes multiple times. Mentions that they wanted to start WW3.

Also this.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344

Start the video at 5:44

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

youtu.be/-QNMg9kjr0A?t=661

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

Strzok was Mossad

Trump is breaking the conditioning and getting things started. /ourmanlet/ will run in 2024 with trumps endorsement and go full fuhrer with whatever is still around. Takes a manlet to finish the job the hard way.

>He just moved the capital of Israhell to Jerusalem. Jews LOVE him.
No, they don't. Jews hate his guts and they hate his supporters even more. This is Jerusalem thing will not change that.

>pro second amendment
Where'd this come from, Leaf? Corporations aren't people, all it takes is one court decision to overturn Citizens United

Sorry but the media covered Trump to make money themselves. It's hilarious how they spin it like its them doing him a favor. Trump brought them views.

Trump played the media like a fiddle and feeds off their buthurt and rage

Nothing to see here

that was a very well reasoned argument. you have changed my mind. I now support state-enforced disinformation.

fee fi fo fum
i smell filthy yankee scum
when his home is criticised
foreigners loudly he derides
for their land is not as free
and nor are they as brave as he
and in due course the world's spotlight
from american flaws alights
but in his heart he always knows
that when bugle calls and trumpet blows
in his bunker safe he'll be
kept free by better men than he

>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
Palestine is not and never was a country. If you don't want the kikes to hold Jerusalem, then WE should, not the sand niggers.

Im sorry retard, but you're a terrible shill. Palestine will get all its land back. From the river to the sea.

The country of Palestine is a myth. Palestine as it exists today was created by the kikes. Before modern Israel existed, the land was owned by the British, who took it from the Turks, who took it from the Egyptians, and so on and so forth. But only twice has it been a sovereign land in and of its own, once as the ancient kingdom of israel led by the hebrews, and now as the modern israel, home of the khazar kikes. But regardless of how bad the kikes are, I refuse to agree that the sand niggers should control Jerusalem. I would rather it be destroyed entirely.

No matter the semantic games you play. Palestine will get its land back. Israel is illegitimate.

Land stolen is land stolen. Why should its third to most recent tenant be more legitimate than the most current one? I say, neither are.

I say your talking points make no fucking difference because its not up to you.

taking the bible out of context just for amusement

there's place for your kind in hell

fuck you and your bullshit mind control book.

Well it's certainly not likely you'll get your way either