I'm ambivalent on the idea of Brexit...

I'm ambivalent on the idea of Brexit, I think that the Brits should have tried to fix the system rather than leave but whatever, do what you want.

I am concerned about the notion of a hard border in the north.

Given the geography and the degree to which peoples lives operate on both sides of the border surely its not possible to build a wall and post guards etc... towns are built along the border, readers go back and forth dozens of times, people work in the north and live in the south etc, what would a hard boarder look like.

It would also mean the end of the good friday agreement and a return of violence due to how much it would aggrieve Irish nationalists.. it would also run contra to demographic change which suggests that ethnic Irish people will be in the majority over the next 2 or 3 decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru
photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
euobserver.com/political/140200
theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/08/jean-claude-juncker-calls-for-eu-army-european-commission-miltary
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/the-brain-prize-winner-timothy-bliss-on-brainhacking-brexit-and-ai-a3206551.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They did try by Merkel wouldn't make any concessions. Once the EU opened its borders it proved it's not a white mans bloc but a vessel for global Jewish government.

didnt they already concede on the hard border thing and accept the EUs conditions?

brexit or not brexit the britains will choke on arabic cock. they are too weak and polite to 'make a fuss' and that is why they will fall to the muslim hordes.

this

I agree its merkels and blairs fault but still. it could have been fixed. the public is gradually turning against mass immigration.

most brits iv spoken to are of the opinion "stuff the irish hard brexit now!!" not terribly thoughtful

and all of this despite the fact that northern ireland voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU and it is supremely hypocritical for the English to complain about losing their independence while dragging their unwilling colony with them.

Have you ever visited the UK?

I'm not sure what muslim hordes you're referring to.

We did try to push for reform. It didn't work, so we left.

There won't be a hard border, it's a meme to get people like you scared.

I want a hard border.
Fuck the Irish cucks with their EU cocks up their asses and in their mouths
Fuck the IRA
Fuck Islam
Fuck rapefugees
Fuck the EU

BUILD WALL NOW!

you are retarded

you know that the irish and the english , leaving aside our history are the two closest populations in terms of native racial profile, values etc etc.

we are white Christian and relatively conservative, despite some backlash in recent years against the child abuse scandals in the church...before it turned out that everyone was raping everyone

we really should try and cooperate. we're basically the same thing

the strongest leverage anyone has in any deal is the ability to walk away from the table. EU takes that away from you, ultimately weakening you.

No, there won't be a border, and even if there is who cares? A few Taig Sperg's? Feck that, send the SAS in again and put an end to it for good this time

im not a huge fan. id rather have federal eu elections instead of what we have now which is plainly anti-democratic

>I think that the Brits should have tried to fix the system rather than leave
They couldn't. That's why they chose to leave. Merkel is currently propagating the 4th Reich.

Whens the last time you were in London Nigel?

>I'm not sure what muslim hordes you're referring to.
How about the ones where they raped underage 1,400 white British girls? Or did Big Brother memory-hole that for you?

The truth is that the English are genetically inferior. They score lower than blacks in their own country.

There is no future for England. They don't have the will or the genetics to construct one.

It's over. Pic related

By that titles own admission, it's not genetic dipshit, it's environmental

Fix the system? Lol, the Soros friends won't allow any change to their globalist plans.

There should be no negotiations. They voted to leave, they should have cut all ties. Instant and harsh, to send a message that the EU is not wanted. That way if the EU tries anything to threaten the sovereignty of the UK they'd be seen as "the bad guys" by the global community.

That's fair enough, I really don't resent the move. i hated the idea and was very anti Brexit when it first happened but now that iv had the time to think about it, there are a lot of good reasons to leave the eu.

In a perfect world, I think there would be a tiered European union, Perhaps no free travel in any Eu nation that borders a non eu nation and the domestic right to population control.

That cant happen now, it was possible before brexit , now i think a total collapse is more likely which will harm all of the economies, except the germans who would rise to even great prominence in Europe....again

Hahahahahaha.

All of a sudden it "not genetic" it's "environmental." Jesus Christ.

The irony is off the charts, m8.

>the highest "white" group is the Irish

The brits can complain about threats to their sovereignty while forcing a COLONY to do something it doesn't want to do.

it just makes them look foolish

What are talking about? Did you read the fucking title, it literally says their families don't support them; that's environmental. Where the hell did you get genetic from?

i think he was implying that it might not be the family support causing the difference...pol makes everything about race

Any country/province/sector/state who wishes to secede should have the right to declare independence.

Personally I'd like to see a United Ireland, given the context I think it'd be a perfect time for a border poll.

The border of the UK needs to be hard, whether that is a wall or the sea

No surprises there. Irish Catholics are way ahead of the English here in the states as well.

You don't fix the EU mate.
They are powermad bureaucrat dictators, you forget camerons great victory negotiation?

Anyway you have your soft border, and all it cost us was vassalage to the EU so chjeers potatoniggers, you bullied our spineless PM into paying 40b to have become a subject with no votes on the council because you don't want to flash a fucking passport

No, Northern Ireland doesn't want to be United, fuck that shite. Most people in NI are Unionists, fuck the finnians.

>No, Northern Ireland doesn't want to be United

We don't car, we want you Orange paddies to fuck off

I would imagine a slim majority would go to Irish nationalist views and so they would want reunification and not to be reintegrated into the U.K

but the Irish don't want the north back under these circumstances and there would have to be a referendum on both sides to bring that about.

no one in Northern Ireland wants it to be a completely independent state.

its complicated, its essentially a 2 state ethnic arrangement and a recent history civil war.

This.

>the Irish don't want the north back under these circumstances

This worries me, that one day the North might vote for unification, but the republic won't accept them

No one fucking cares.

Go cry about it the Brit/pol/ thread you fucking potato nigger. Stop shitting up the board with this garbage.

Sage.

Shut the fuck up and post another Drumpf and cop thread, cunt.
The world is bigger than your kike run race-mixing experiment of a country

>Vote to be in a union that had its goal to unite further since the beginning of its conception
>Suddenly be surprised when that happens
>be a negative nancy in the union for more than 30 decades fighting anything that could mean more integration
>Veto everything you don't like without arguing and make special arrangements so many rule don't apply to you
>Yet still whine about the rules that DO apply to you
>Generally question the whole institution multiple times and say you don't need the EU the EU needs you
>Never actually try to fix the things that actually are horribly wrong with the EU system, but talk in memes
>"We tried to fix the system, but somehow we couldn't get anybody on our side"
Well, colour me surprised!

well then they had better not try for it for at least 10 years.

economically speaking the south is still very fragile and there is a feeling of resentment towards N.I for only seriously considering reunification again when the U.K decided to go its own way

Why are Protestants so poor and dumb? Is it genetics? Or shitty environment caused by shitty genetics?

Yes.

...just talking about the world bro

>one day the North might vote for unification, but the republic won't accept them

It's Northern Ireland, the republic has no legitimate claim to British land.

Finnians are in charge of the education system and give all the funding to taig schools

that, of course, is up to the people of Northern Ireland

>Never actually try to fix the things that actually are horribly wrong with the EU system, but talk in memes
You do realise that the EU parliament runs on a system of unanimity, meaning everyone has to agree before motions pass. Also, David Cameron went to the EU and asked for renegotiations before the referendum and they essentially laughed at him

The system was beyond fixing. This recent nonsense with the United States of Europe and the EU military should be proof enough of that.

I once heard a nigger describe white people and their schools the exact same way.

Did you ever consider that you're just a stupid inferior people?

There actually aren't any Protestant schools in Northern Ireland, so the title is misleading. Catholics are only allowed to have their own schools because of "muh oppression" or some shit.

I don't think there's any moral legitimacy in using radical demographic change to determine constitutional status.

>Keep EU commissioner
>Given guarantee of neutrality so no EU army for Ireland.
>Find that acceptable.

When will you fags stop falling for memes?

there was significant oppression from the 20-90's massive civil rights abuses, structures biases, gerrymandering etc etc. its better now though

i believe in national self-determination.

>I don't think there's any moral legitimacy in using radical demographic change to determine constitutional status.

That's rich coming from someone whose descendants were planted in Northern Ireland as part of a radical demographic change to determine constitutional status.

Fix the (((system))), Tadhg?

Assuming that's true, you're basically saying that Ireland got taken over by inferior people, really brings in to question how superior they supposedly could be. Also, are you trying to claim that the British people (you know, the ones who done the whole British Empire thing) are stupid. Go home m8 ur drunk.

>Given guarantee of neutrality so no EU army for Ireland.
Yeah m8, I'm 100% sure that's how it's gonna work

>You do realise that the EU parliament runs on a system of unanimity, meaning everyone has to agree before motions pass.
And you do realize that this only accounts for specific topics right?

You could be sent off to die by your own country or by the US. Remember the Somme. Such a glorious battle.

Plantations were centuries after ireland was united under a British King.

Yes, I have read Milton Friedmans books (the guy who presented this idea of legislative process to the EU) and am totally aware that only the MOST IMPORTANT issues pass via unanimity, and for lesser important issues, pass by two thirds majority and so on as the issues become less important

its not the EUs fault they let migrants in for decades

its just easier to blame and expect the empire to magically come back rather than facing the harsh reality

Or you could let the Germans take over; everything works out well when they are in charge...

Couldn't be worse than how you are ruled now by your elite could it? You should give them a chance.

Yes, ....in the US, Australia, and England, Irish Catholics have higher IQs, and make more money than the English. Does that make them "superior?" Not necessarily, no.

On the other hand, England could easily conquer Sweden. Does that make the English people superior to the Swedes?

No, it doesn't.

You're using specious characteristics to determine superiority.

There is however, no doubt that the Scots-Irish are in bad shape here in the US and NI.

I got two passports so whatever happens I'll just go where it's less shit.

UK average IQ = 100
Ireland average IQ = 92

Heritagefag BTFO again

That doesn't change how hypocritical your stance on demographic change is.

>Citing widely ridiculed numbers from the 1970s that even rural white supremacists mock.

I said in the US, England, and Australia you dumb fuck. You're legitimately doing my work for me.

Hong Kong average IQ = 108

Bug men win again, blimeys BTFO again.

So the fact that the island of Ireland has only ever been unified and recognised as a country under British rule, and that deciding the constitutional status of a nation should not be left to the whims of a subversive demographic with no attachment or respect for the constitutional reality of the nation who use an aspiration rather than reality as a basis for legitimacy is hypocritical?

Did you actually just say that?

Don't worry, your government is pushing hard brexit so you can annect N.ireland. UK will loose Ireland and gibraltar and than everyone will forget that shit hole island exists.

>Actually Jews are the most successful white group
Kek

>the island of Ireland has only ever been unified and recognised as a country under British rule

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Boru

Irish people are literally niggers. Niggers migrated there and bred with them.

>I am concerned about the notion of a hard border in the north.

This is because potatoes can't be issued with passports.

How about we both quit the bullshit, deport Muslims and Jews from our islands, then get back to taking the piss out of each other. I think that's a bit more constructive than the bullshit that's currently going on.

Muslims, blacks, Jews, every non-white race - Deport.

Commit suicide.

Your people score lower than blacks in your own fucking country. If you think the average IQ for Limeys in 2017 is 100 you're lying to yourself.

Also look here for Irish vs. English performance in England:These are facts.

The demographic on the "British Isles" that are closest to niggers genetically speaking are the Welsh peoples.

The London area results are skewed due to the large amount of immigrants focused there.

actually I'm more concerned with the curtailment of personal freedoms, a myriad of practical issues and any threat to the peace process

Soros will probably resurrect the IRA

that would most likely be irish nationalists

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the UK whopping taig ass in IQ scores

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Finnians on suicide watch!!

Irish nationalists are now commie scum

Thread

It would probably be an improvement over your current politician's. They don't try to force everyone into a single city for one thing.

You're absolutely right, this country has gone full libtard and totally gay.

Fuckin Kek, have you been keeping up with Germany - euobserver.com/political/140200

You realise they quite literally want a united states of Europe? You realise they want an EU army? theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/08/jean-claude-juncker-calls-for-eu-army-european-commission-miltary

They let in the fuckin muzzies wrecking shit everywhere, and then blame countries that don't want to take them in

Does not matter, EU is going to force them to allow EU countries unrestricted access. Brexit in name only...

...kind of , not really. marxism took over Russia at the death of an empire led by a monarchy...

when the british empire died, irish nationalists just wanted to copy a "successful" replacement... the context is similar... i dont think that the IRA want collectivisation or anything like that

Dude, you want a hard border with Bongistan...it could be the only thing that saves Ireland from the Mohammad Al-Britains and the opening of the Calais jungle.

Wall that shit up and put automated turrets on top of it and and mines behind it.

What has that got to do with British mismanagement of the UK? Also we have our neutrality guarantee. Pretty nice.

Way too hard to fix the system from within. The EU has no checks and balances. It was formed with a charter that stipulated what it can do but said nothing about what it can't do. Compare the US Constitution, where the document's primary aim is to limit the power and growth of the organization it creates.

A European confederation is not a bad idea, but forming a new government with no checks on power is a terrible idea.

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/the-brain-prize-winner-timothy-bliss-on-brainhacking-brexit-and-ai-a3206551.html
>He is concerned about Brexit. “For science, Brexit will be a bad thing. We are rather good at getting European funding, we pay into the fund but get more back, so it will be a net loss. It will be harder for scientists to move freely. If it takes six months to get a visa that doesn’t help the progress of science.”

I dont think the core british native population will ever be replaced... they are too stubborn, they've been on the ropes many times before. there will be a backlash.. it's gradually growing now.

Only a gradually diminishing majority of young people (aged18-35) are in favor of submission. people grow into wisdom.

>What has that got to do with British mismanagement of the UK?
Do you actually have Aspergers or are you just retarded - you said the Germans would be better at ruining the country than the British government, that's what it has to do with it fuckin idiot. Also, what mismanagement?

>Also we have our neutrality guarantee.
Yeah, that'll work out