I take it the internet has heard about the kid who threw the cat in California, but before that incident...

I take it the internet has heard about the kid who threw the cat in California, but before that incident, there was a kid in my hometown who did the same thing, except the kid threw him up so high he was paralyzed and died from internal bleeding. Can y'all find his name? He deserves a beating, and I know plenty more people who think the same. Here is the story: nbc-2 com/story/37019901/disturbing-video-shows-teen-hurling-cat-into-the-air-onto-street (pic of some snapshots from vid) (P.S. The original thread was archived but I feel like this needs more coverage, people were getting mad at the kid who threw the cat that broke the cats leg, but nobody gets outraged over a kid who wanted to actually kill the cat. Bump's are appreciated)

Here is a picture of the kid who did it as well, hopefully someone can find his name somewhere

NYPA

Spic tosses and kills a cat. This is personal user.

no intention of making my personal army, just posting to get more coverage.

Try Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums, No one gives a fuck about a cat.

Fuck off. There is no reason to abuse animals, unless you're a psychopath.

remember to teach your children that cats can survive great falls but there is a zone of about 10ft to 30ft where they will get hurt or die.

Sup Forums is old Sup Forums now and Sup Forums is shit.

Nah, Sup Forums is yahoo news now, a baby boomer shithole. Old Sup Forums doesn't exist in any form

Are you a vegan?

Disney hypnotized faggots out. Animals are not people kys

the memes are real

its a fucking animal for Christ sake. Yes it's not a human but its a animal that cant defend itself. If a kid throws a cat to trey to kill it, hes a fucking degenerate end of story

Neither are shitskins

I'm gonna put this on Sup Forums in hopes of getting more coverage

>moralfags

if a shitskin spic killing a cat doesn't bother you, you don't have any morals sorry

It would be nice if someone taught him a lesson.

exactly