HAPPENING:IRAN AND ANTI-US MILITIAS THREATENING ISRAELI BORDERS

>Qais al-Khazali of the Iranian-backed Asaib Ahl al-Haq, or League of the Righteous, a group that staged spectacular attacks against U.S. troops before their withdrawal from Iraq in 2011 appeared in military uniform in a video while touring the border with Israel along with members of Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group.

foxnews.com/world/2017/12/09/powerful-iraqi-militant-appears-on-lebanon-israel-border.html

Khazaali is scum most famous for the 2007 attack that kidnapped and executed our soldiers (see link related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid

How do we end the Iranian menace once and for all? Iran must be destroyed before they become too powerful and pose an existential threat to some of our closest allies, including Israel, the only vibrant and free nation in the ME with Western Values and culture

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-50-years-later/
businessinsider.com/us-military-base-in-israel-air-defense-negev-desert-2017-9
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150
theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-glad-that-gruesome-story-of-katyn.html
forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill
Death to Israel

Fuck off shill
Death to Palestine

OY VEY GOYIM ITS ANUDDA SHOA

Fuck off shill
Death to Brazil

Fuck off shills
Death to Both

The Golan heights belong to Syria for a start. Fuck land grabbers

UK doesn't count

>Iran must be destroyed before they become too powerful and pose an existential threat to some of our closest allies
not gonna be a problem, iran is pitifully weak

" Iran must be destroyed before they become too powerful and pose an existential threat to some of our closest allies, including Israel, the only vibrant and free nation in the ME with Western Values and culture" - Oh fuck off, you stupid cunt counterpunch.org/2017/06/02/infamy-at-sea-israels-attack-on-the-uss-liberty-50-years-later/

Thats the point, destroy them before they become powerful. can you read?

lmao why are burgers so brainwashed and in love with the kikes

can u burgers not associate every group with iran

I see you mohammad

Let them fight

GO IRAN FUCK UP THOSE JEWS

Kill yourself kike.

You created ISIS, talibans and literally every militia in middle east and we, Europe, have to accept these shitskins.

Israel and 56% fears Iran and I fucking love it because you don't have a single piece of evidence that Iran's foreign policy did any harm in the last 200 years.

Only correct answer.
Fuck these zika-monkeys!

Lol you're the fucking reason there are asians and middle easterners in Europe.

Why are Americans so fucking stupid and brainwashed?

Trumps recent move is genius. Muslims are pissed are and are attacking synagogues everywhere. The world press is reporting. Muslims claim the Jews are the real bad guys. the whole world is discussion this issue. Millions will ask Google to research.
tl;dr
Trumps Jerusalem move is a genius way to redpill millions

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

more sabre rattling 'happening'
get back to me when the bombs are dropping on live cam

Fuck off Shill
Death to Germany

>360 noscope

This is the point. We can taste our latest weapon on sandniggers and weaken the strength of Eurpoors by refugees. A powerful united Europe is not in the interest of the United States.

We don't need to be shills to think fuck Israel. They sold Exocets to the Argies via Peru that killed our lads.

>How do we end the Iranian menace once and for all?

This is Jew DOGSHIT. Israel wants its neighbors reduced to squabbling factions like Iraq, Libya and Egypt -- Syria has resisted, but Iran is the prize.

So the Jews tweak the media to rile up the Sheeple and get the US to do their dirty work for them.

Fuck Israel. Not any kind of US ally. They're fucking manipulative parasites who should be wiped out the face of the Earth.

>HAPPENING:IRAN AND ANTI-US MILITIAS THREATENING ISRAELI BORDERS
Please tell me this is the part where the US pulls military support

Muslims in Germany are currently burning Jewish flags everywhere. The leftists go crazy and calling out antisemitism.

Guys,
see the opportunity.
This is win-win for us.
we need to meme with fake Muslim acts and meme them mass demonstrating Israel and doin antisemitism. making man cry muh holocaust and make many people interested for the first time in their lives about muh holocaust. They will be redpill at.

No time for further planning.

fuck the autocorrect

>Iran must be destroyed

Fuck off Kikes!
You supported Christian slaughtering ISIS in Syria.
You even took care of their wounded fighters in your hospitals!
You deserve all the bad things that are coming your way.

businessinsider.com/us-military-base-in-israel-air-defense-negev-desert-2017-9

>america wont get involv-
>this is trumps complicated chess game

>Europe, have to accept these shitskins.

Or you know, you could just just grow a spine and say the word "NO" you fucking pusssies.

Fuck off shill
Death to Turkey

You're just jealous you didn't think of selling them Harpoon ASM's first, goy.

oy vey

>this

>inb4 the united shitstates invades Iran leading to the death of several thousands of mutts and uniting the world against the jewish menace

I fully support Israel in this conflict.

You'd have to be a retard or a member of the never Drumpf crowd to support and Islamic theocracy over the most stable democracy and ethnostates in the middle east

also all the mudslime scum itt needs to fuck off back to /sg/

>ethnostate
Reminder that Israel is basically a white ethnostate

>How do we end the Iranian menace once and for all? Iran must be destroyed before they become too powerful and pose an existential threat to some of our closest allies, including Israel, the only vibrant and free nation in the ME with Western Values and culture
So how many people are going to take this bait?

GOOD

NUKE ISRAEL ALREADY

GAS THE KIKES

WORLD PEACE NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back in the oven

OH SHITTTTTTTTTT

SHIA BOUT TO POP OFF

SUNNI'S BOUT TO CONTINUE TO WHINE AND CRY AND NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING.

>Saudis are too busy to fund ISIS and other rebels
>Iraq, Syria are finally liberated.
>Jerusalem has in the eyes of the islamic world fully changed hands to their mortal enemy
>This only leaves one true enemy for the goyntries of the ME

GG Israel.

You dont have to you fucking cuck. Accept some responsibility for once instead of being a typical dindu nuffin spineless european pussy. Europe has been at war with Islam for 1400 years, has defended its border against the ottomans and persians for even longer and only in the past few decades you cucks started inviting them in. Retard

They accepted immigrants because European governments are U.S. pawns. We indoctrinated them into globalism.

>Thinking European governments aren't slaves of uncle sam

if anyone supports either side they deserved too be gassed, the fuck is wrong with you people supporting the sand niggers or jews is retarded, let them blow eachother up and die already.

>gypsy
>talking shit
go buy crack rocks for bubble gum you piece of shit

Glass the kikes
Do it fagget

JIDF spotted again on 4chans Sup Forums
feels good man

cool taqiyya, muslim trash

Arbitrarily hating all Jews is unproductive. Right-wing Israeli Jews who want to curbstomp Islamists are, if not /ourguys/, at least guys with whom it would likely be profitable for us to align. It's the subversive left-wing Jews that need to be sent to the oven (or at least Ben-Gurion)

make a thread for this specifically

Hell yeah! Where are your shekels now faggots?

Solimadmani is going to take back the Golan, lulz. And he's targeting the US' ISIS support taskforce in the northeast. How can one man be so based? He's like a character in a hero myth, only real.

Why not? You're a Hispanic country, so you have ties to Spain as well as the Aztecs. Why do you want to see your homeland fall to Muslim's (funnelled here by your Jewish vassal government)?

>THEY DOUBTED TRUMPS 1488D CHESS

>How do we end the Iranian menace once and for all?
destroy israel.

Spotted the Muslim. All land is jew land unless Islam wants to bend the knee. Do you doubt Israel and America's ability to genocide Palestine? We can literally forcefully deport an entire world's population of people and their is nothing anybody can do about it. So tell me cocksucker are you mad? You wanna support those brave Muslims faggot? Go join the intifada faggot. Ill see you soon. -proud zionist.

>autism.jpg

THEY SHOULDNT HAVE WE WERENT JOKING

see them on the battlefield

cringe

Fuck off shills, death to the world!

Fuck off shill
Death to Israel

The West is spiritually impoverished compared to the East and deserves to be overrun by Chinese and Indians imo.

I think USA, Europe, Iran, and all Semites have historically been spiritually impoverished and more alike than different. Abrahamic filth, Crowleyian edgelord faggotry, etc., you have all been a historically retarded lot, imo. I would prefer all of the Middle East, Europe, and USA destroyed. The reason you have come to identify most strongly with ephemeral and illusory bodily form is because you have nothing else worth preserving, since your cultures are largely shit. At least I can admit mine is shit.

This Frankenstein brainwave is the result of the simultaneous partial internalization of both our truth and leftist nonsense

STFU, kike. All you kikes know how to do is self-victimize yourself. You have no culture beyond sucking your dicks. I want to rip your heads off, disembowel you, and burn your families before anyone else.

Even your "Tree Hugger" meme flag in combination with the virulent anti-Semitism confirms my observation

Let's see your shitty God help you then. "God's chosen people" my ass. There's a reason you've been hated throughout history, kikes. You are the MOST spiritually impoverished out of the lot.

Fuck off shill
Death to Somalia

>Spotted the Jew

Fuck ISISrael!

I hope the shites bomb them to death!

Fuck off shill death to the goyim.

>virulent anti-Semitism
Anti-semitism is a virtue in this day and age.

I dislike how the media portrays Jews as innocent. In the West, the majority of policy makers, federal reserve chairmen & financiers, media pundits, filmmakers, pawnbrokers, and various political and ideological tastemakers are Jewish. They occupy positions of power & influence far out of proportion to their number. 48% of billionaires are Jewish in the USA.

Bolshekism was mostly a Jewish invention to destabilize the traditional cultures of nations that gave them solidarity.

Putin: First Soviet Government was Mostly Jewish
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150

theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-glad-that-gruesome-story-of-katyn.html

"85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish."

forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/#ixzz3EcOS0HbX

death to Israel

>we have to be cucks because you weren't
Pathetic

>implying I'm Jewish
>implying I don't want left wing ZOG Jews to get out of the West
>implying this goal is incompatible with, rather than served by the existence of a strong Israel

>implying I don't want left wing ZOG Jews to get out of the West
The problem is all Jews. Doesn't matter if they're right or left-wing, they will be subverting the goys for their own agendas.

>implying this goal is incompatible with, rather than served by the existence of a strong Israel
It's incompatible with it, Mr. 54%. Neck yourself.

You're either a kike or a slave dog of the kikes.

>54%.
56%*

> (((our))) soldiers
> (((our))) closest allies

It's valid to assert the collective similarity of all Jews with regard to their ethnic self-interest; it's not with regard to claiming that they all think the same way. Left wing and right wing Jews are obviously both ultimately consumed with the welfare of Jews at the end of the day, so why let's out-Jew them ourselves by playing one faction off the other and moving them towards what we want them to do?

>it's not with regard to claiming that they all think the same way.
I can tell you're a Jew because you hypocritically made similar statements towards your enemies.

>why let's out-Jew them ourselves by playing one faction off the other and moving them towards what we want them to do?
I don't want anything to do with you edgelord faggots. I probably know more about your culture and history than you do yourself, faggot. Let me repeat: "I think USA, Europe, Iran/Persia, and all Semites have historically been spiritually impoverished and more alike than different."

I hate all of you but would prefer the Jews to die off first.

If you have a specific point instead of a blanket condemnation I'd be happy to address.

Ok, country whose capital is fucking Brussels

Sorry, I don't really mean to impugn on the honor of Belgium.

Why should a leeching nation of kikes be the concern of Europeans or USA? Just let them die.

Now, JIDF, listen... many people hate your guts, and what you're attempting here is futile. Please go neck yourself.

>Why should a leeching nation of kikes be the concern of Europeans or USA? Just let them die.
Because getting rid of all the Jews would be much more easily accomplished by sending them all to Israel instead of trying to effect Holocaust 2.0, the specific scenario that our entire society has been structured to prevent for 70 years.

You should also not underestimate how much the average normie buys into our civic religion of "the Holocaust was the worst thing that ever happened". It's like asking a Christian to ruminate on the rationality of Satan worship, their cognitive environment just erupts in blind panic and they run screaming for the Inquisition (figuratively).

Your Faustian pacts with the kikes has already bitten you in the ass. You can't negotiate with parasites.

Good, I hope they fucking conquer those piece of shit kikes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karbala_provincial_headquarters_raid

What the fuck, that's some Battle of the Bulge shit. English-speaking Iranian soldiers capturing and executing our soldiers. Fucking Iran. You sons of bitches.

Ok Samson, waiting on you to pull down the pillars of ZOG.

And I'm waiting for you to stop sucking their dicks and learn to be a man.