Why do you fags care so much about having blond hair...

Why do you fags care so much about having blond hair? It's a fact that dark brown hair is the most aesthetically pleasing for men. No wants to have fucking platinum blond hair after puberty.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sour grapes: the post

Judging a race's worth by subjective aesthetic criteria is retarded. "Muh blonde blue eyed master race!" Blonde hair and blue eyes don't contribute to IQ, fuck off mutt.

God emperor begs to differ

black hair golden skin master race reporting for duty

>Have green eyes and brown hair still le56% face

brown hair is the most common
>wanting to be average
kys, blonde hair blue eyes is most admired by everyone worldwide, sorry you were born a mutt.

>sorry you were born a mutt.

psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

Truth is brown eyed white European men are the best looking in the world. You baby blue cunts are ugly motherfuckers

I'm a Celtic, Anglo, Germanic, and possibly Nordic/Viking 56% Amerimutt with brown hair, blue-green eyes, and ghostly pale skin, and not only do I look vastly superior to all the untermensch in my fucked-up country, I look superior to you "pure" Euro-fags that infest this board who need to be gassed and exterminated to make way for my superior kind.

Here we go, again.

True, but I wasn't expecting a civilized discussion, so I wanted to throw in a verbal grenade while I had the chance.

why do larping faggots shit up my board with your race bait nonsense

>golden skin
Like those bodybuilders with their spray tan. No.

> Curly hair
> Aryan

Average is considered aesthetically pleasing user. That's a scientific fact.

Tell me you wouldn't let these guys gangbang you.

So all art is retarded because it's an aesthetic, not an intellectual thing?

I can't remember a single White Scientist with blond hair

Better aesthetics signals better genes. Sorry that you're such an ugly inbred that you can't acknowledge this.

Romania is a filthy gyppo.

And how are blondes "better"? A golden retriever and a fox terrier look nothing alike, which has "better genes"?

Says Abdul

the retriever

>be snownigger
>be literal nigger

I wonder if there was an inbetween...