BAN VIDEO GAMES AND E-SPORTS

A lot of you guys are probably not aware, but there is a new thing rising called e-sports. Basically it's nothing more than organized and competitive video gaming and it's gaining huge popularity among young people.
businessinsider.com/esports-popularity-revenue-forecast-chart-2017-3

Now I guess we can all agree that playing video games is a degenerate behaviour, not only because it's a waste of time, but also because we have reached an epidemic level of gaming addiction where it's holding back the physical and personal development of hundred thousand people, mostly young men, all while the acceptance toward gaming is growing every day.
And as if it wasn't bad enough, now the jews are also successfully pushing this soulless activity into every part of our culture. Remember how they always say that video games should be considered as arts and not as the commercial mass product that they actually are? Well now they are trying to replace physical sports with e-"sports".
They target the same demographic as sports, they copy every aspect of sports, from training, organisation, appearence, etc, they are even trying to legitimize gamers as athletes, only destroy something that's real with something digital.
forbes.com/sites/allabouttherupees/2017/05/18/immigration-in-esports-do-gamers-count-as-athletes/#1b71eb4b468e

I know that some of you will be glad if the NFL and NBA are gone, but do really want to replace them with video games? To see your kids one day idolize a guy with a stupid gamertag instead Messi or LeBron? To replace teamwork, confidence, dignity, hard work and a good health with short sightedness, mouse clicks and key presses? Do you really want to video games allow to grow further?

It's our duty stop degeneracy, so we must stop video games from corrupting our people Sup Forums. DESTROY VIDEO GAMES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
youtube.com/watch?v=-aZsJuKFtis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this site is 18+ only
nobody play video games here
go back to middle school you underage piece of shit

Good luck with that, Video games are making more money than Hollywood.

why would you target a symptom instead of the disease?
video games are becoming more and more popular due to escapism
modern society is legitimately worse than a bunch of pixels on a screen
hell, even watching sports on tv is a symptom of the same disease
why would anybody spend ours a day staring at a screen?
because society is in the fucking shitter that's why
fix society and video games and tv will go back to just being an occasional pastime/hobby instead of a lifestyle

>nobody play video games here

>make a law for everything I don't like

This nanny state loving faggot is probably from the UK, that's why they hide their flag.

sadly all I do is play vidya so fuck off please

But you are wrong. Gaming may have been the symptom when only shut in nerds used to do that, but today you have several big (((entertainment industries))) who are all trying to addict you to their products. The widespread gaming lifestyle is a result of this.

So? Hollywood is just as bad.

Interesting why you aren't hiding your flag, after all all modern degeneracy come from your country. My guess is that you are just too stupid or brainwashed too realise that, hence why you proudly present that ugly flag.

Sadly for you I won't, instead you should kill yourself for being a waste to your society.

Then why don't you reveal your flag? You cunt.

>boomers

please no, vidya is probably the only thing that makes me happy anymore

Fuck off asshole, you want us to stare walls instead? saged

>young people
Only those of the soyboy variety, even those that hold contrarian views to feel better about the amount of soy running through them. They're lost causes to begin with. You're not going to win them over regardless of what you do, they're bugmen.

OP is a faggot.

go watch your TV faggot

no he wants you to go to NFL games and fantasize about being raped by roided out blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

BAN
ASSAULT
GAMEPADS
Just look at these possible modifications!

>Football
>Idolize blacks cucking you and people getting concussions
>Esports
>Almost no blacks at all
Hmmmm

fuck you
you got to be the lamest troll in here
ban your mother's ass before you ban video games

What do you do during free time?

>Nazis want to take your games away - the post

Let's be real, you're doing this to take a screenshot and shill against Sup Forums on other boards.

E sports are overrated and everyone who participates in e sports is a pretentious beta nerd.

Banning games is retarded tho

The free market will keep esports from ever gaining legitimacy. People will never watch esports in numbers that are comparable to the NFL or whatever, and these sad sack losers will perpetually grind out 10,000 hours on counterstrike for an annual crack at a $20,000 grand prize or some shit

Unlike playing video games, starring at wall doesn't make you stupid, so yes I'd prefer you to do that.

Watching tv only slightly better, I suggest starring at a wall as an alternative. Or you know, actually playing sports yourself.

>To see your kids one day idolize a guy with a stupid gamertag instead Messi or LeBron

ah yes idolize a south American or a nigger

>Ban things I don't like

Nice opinion you got there, faggot

Take the nazi flag off you fucking leaf, I see no problem with video games at all, I play them all the time with my two best friends because it’s a nice thing to do after work. It goes well with beer and pizza as well. If you don’t like it thats too fucking bad, go be a fucking faggot somewhere else, no one likes a uppity cunt like yourself.

Fucking madcatz

esport video games take more skill than physical sports and don't require stupid grinding for muscles and condition, just your brain. Stay mad brainlet.

Sports fans who watch physicals sports from their couches. LOL

Your mother's cunt should have been sewed shut before your retarded father got in there. Go watch TV more you brainwashed idiot.

>nobody play video games here
Just exited a game of starcraft 2
Been here for years

Your argument is invalid

It's not gonna happen. It's part of the indoctrination. Now that Hollywood is crumbling, vydia is the next best vessel to alienate kids.

Sports always been a way to encourage a model in society. The thing is, if you admired an athlete and failed, you still were an outstanding human being. If you try to play videogames for a living and fail... You're a piece of shit. Pushing kids into this youtuber/streamer/gamer world is just another way to pacify the masses.

So you either take down the ZOG or forget about this ban.

One day you will realise that banning video is necessary to save save the western culture.

If anyone here is a faggot than that must be you, because instead playing basketball or whatever you like after work with your friends, you prefer stare at screen and pretend this is acceptable and even fun. Kys right now you fat ass fuck and the non cucked people in your shithole country will thank you.

Not happening, regardless of whether this is bait or butthurt.

Hey!
I know that Manga!
It's Goblin Slayer.
Friggin' hell is it Graphic.
But I love how he murders those Goblins.

EA, Activision and Valve should be held responsible for encouraging gambling to children though. They're also subverting many gambling laws and licensing in many countries, too.

>18+ anime loving basement dwelling shit posters only
>nobody here plays vidya
>new fags won't know what vidya means

>Wah wah please ban things I don't like.
Get fucked.

>pushing buttons is a skill
>training your body for peak performance and becoming fit is bad

>implying I don't do both

Can we just not have this exact same fucking thread every day you utter fucking idiot, make a good thread instead of eternal circlejerks.
Remember kids, sage goes in the options field.

OK but first ban Sup Forums.

>people will never watch esports in numbers that are comparable to the NFL
they have been doing that for a few years already

This thread is shit

>boiling opposing things down is an argument
That is like saying "sending muscle signals takes skill lol"

If the NFL and NBA were disbanded for e-sports that would be great. Those sports cause unnecessary injuries and brain damage. Videogames help develop the brain.

That's obvious bait you retard. If you're replying to it seriously that just means you aren't baiting and take this seriously. That is just sad.

Nah video games are fun, e-sports is pretty gay though.

>playing niggerball
I go to the gym you nigger lover, dont tell me what to do with my time or else I’ll crack your fucking skull

I cant really take you american fundies seriously.
Have you already found those devil summoners with their dnd rulebooks?

Fuck off, Anita. No one's buying your bullshit here.

Fuck you I'm alpha.
Do you even know how fast my reflexes are in CSGO?
*swipes cheeto dust off neckbeard*
I mean I practically dominate in StarCraft II which requires hand-eye coordination AND strategical thinking.
*slurps giant soda*
Oh yea did I ever mention how many guilds I've made and maintained in WoW? I've lead and coordinated TWO raids at the same time on alt characters on different accounts in two different guilds I own all while I'm watching my little pony and family guy.

I'm telling ya I can fucking take on the entire US military industrial complex all on my own and win in less than a week.

All you guys who defend the degeneracy of video games and think it's acceptable to become lazy and soft should be should be hanged. Even Kennedy called the lack of physical exercise a problem, but 50 years ago when it wasn't half as bad as it is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aZsJuKFtis

Fuck off.

we will never ban video games. It would be easier to ban toilet paper than video games. Retarded thread

Eat a dick cletus.

>muh you can't be fit and play video games
go away eternal boomer

>Now now, goy, don't waste time having fun
>My company needs obedient workers

kill urself please

> I guess we can all agree

Is this your first day?

>ban the most advanced form of entertainment and art form
>ban all culture
>ban all operas and poets
>why does anyone have fuuuuuun

Strenght is only one aspect of fitness and if you aren't doing at least one sport that requires advanced technical skill then you aren't much better than a keyboard athlete.

>stop fucking having fun
Kill yourself false flagging faggot. Real nazis love fun.

Just about to boot up some For Honor, El fiftysixpercenter abomanacion

>Unlike playing video games, starring at wall doesn't make you stupid, so yes I'd prefer you to do that.
All that time staring at a wall sure has made you retarded.
You don't even need to look up studies to know that videogames improve some cognitive skills of some people. Staring at a wall may actually make you stupid considering you're training your brain not to do anything.
Go play some tetris and tell me how retarded you get you ignorant faggot

Also lol if anyone here thinks Chad doesn't play vidya

>A lot of you guys are probably not aware, but there is a new thing rising called e-sports
t. 80 year old jew

kill urself please

Kill all retarded cletuses they are an abomination that holds back the world, retarded rednecks almost banned video games because they "caused violence" if you don't like it don't play it, go back to being entertained by 6'6 blacks putting a ball in a basket.

>maybe if i put the nazi flag on and tell everybody to kill themselves everybody will hate nazis
Pathetic desu.

>replace teamwork, confidence, dignity, hard work
Clearly you have never seen an eSports tournament.

Videogames are being considered for the Olympics and I support that so please fuck off.

S A G E
A
G
E

kill urself please

Sup Forums IS LAUGHING AT US

t. shilling
>degenerate not working for your masters
>all that time you could be providing for bernstein...i mean your waifu

Stay mad kike.

you realize last time you fucks went after vidya you awoken the sleeping autist who wrecked your shit worldwide, created right wing surge across the globe, made you suicide en masse by sheer power of our indomitable will and elected Trump?
try us again and we replace you with catgirls and robowaifus

you posted this yesterday, but with a fascist flag

>It's another stop liking what I don't like episode

>Vidya in the Olympics
That's awesome.

Back to the gas chamber, little jude.

I play video games and watch rom-com animes. Your argument is invalid you souless boomer

Tbh only boomers make this argument

You could also train your mind with something that actually requires you to think instead of playing those digital games that are designed so that every retard can play them.

>most advanced form of entertainment and art form
Wrong. It's the most stupid form of mass produced entertainment, something that will never be art.

>some people
By that you must mean those single digit IQ retards, to whom video games are designed to be a reasonable mental challenge.

Sup Forums is with Sup Forums
jews and women (shoutout to /r9k/) went after our vidya, made it inclusive for minorities and females and now I have to play japanese games or pre2000 titles
EA, Bethesda, Blizzard - all ruled by kikes

kill urself please

>Will never be art
It is the future of art.

t. beta who cant stop playing video games so needs daddy government to do it for him

Wasn't/isn't chess in the Olympics?

it is not supposed to be art, it got to be fun and challenge
everything else is optional, sometimes even fun is optional

Keep going.

I had to search that one, but it looks like it's not but it's being considered as well.

Why not get rid of free thought as well?

kill urself please

Senpai

I've been playing less and less video games recently, and I think it's a good thing.

To ba fair I played a bunch of new Hearthstone expnsion today in my moment of weakness, but now I've recovered and I'm not touching it again.

that is main goal of gommunism, yeah

You shouldn’t idolize sports morons or anyone for that matter.

If you’re a father, you should be enough of a man that your children look up to you, not some outside person they will never even meet.

It is a means of entertainment and hobby.

Reeeee watch my pedo jew hollywood moooobies, stop wasting yiur time having fun and a great time watch my movies.