How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side...

How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>Peterson
>ally

i hope you realize he doesn't have any actually right wing positions outside of the pronouns issue

>"ally"
What are you a fucking sjw?

>peterson can shit on his ideological rivals
>U CNT DO IT BACK UR DIVIDIN US!!!1111

This thread again?

ESS JAY DOUBLE YOU

Dont you pay me to make them?

I'm getting to the point where I'd rather see blacked threads than these metokur ones. Jim flings shit effectively at all the retards. Now clean your room room and buy my personality test, also, don't forget, whitey, theres no such thing as white people but, jews are smarter than whites.

>Peterson
>Ally

Nigga pls

fuck peterson, he isn't right wing and the fight in canada is lost anyways.
Go get a real father figure.

>I thought Jim was on our side
HOW DARE HE CRITICISM A FELLOW RIGHT WINGER HE IS TO BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE CHURCH OF CONSERVATISM BECAUSE WE ARE SO FUCKING TRIGGERED.
Exactly the attitude that caused the left to be dominated by SJWs.

You are proving his point by showing Peterson fanboys act like unbearable faggots regardless of whether they are right or wrong

Jordon Peterson is a fucking faggot, I've hated him since he first popped up. You numales need to grow up and stop looking for a father figure to tell you what to think.

>He didn't
He called out a segment of JP's fans for being cringey faggots because they circle jerk over him like Beliebers instead of just listening to what he has to say then moving on.
Same fags act like this dude is going broke when he makes an estimated $100k/month.
Nothing is wrong with that, free market and shit but they seem to think he's a broke nigger.

>He called out a segment of JP's fans for being cringey faggots

An attack on his fans is an attack on JP always and forever!

>ally
>our
>WE
Excellent shitpost op.

>the exact faggotry I was talking about

I don’t know but if you make this thread 25 more times we may find out

WHAT DID YOU SAY!

OH WOW 10/10 D&C SHILL IRONY

if this was real then this would tottaly be what a shill would do, good work OP, showing us how to spot them

>paying for a personality test from a Canadian that doesn't mind deplatforming people he doesn't agree with.

Peterson calls it irony, but in actuality it's just hypocrisy. You morons need to stop idolizing people that parrot what your ideological leanings in public. Ben, Milo, Stephan, Sargon, Peterson, and even Jim are only useful when they support your worldview. How about having some grounded principles and abandoning what is useful now for a solid political foundation that you formulate yourselves.