Ηow do we stop the rapid death of Christianity in the west, Sup Forums?

Ηow do we stop the rapid death of Christianity in the west, Sup Forums?
New church? Change of scripture?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism
theguardian.com/cities/2017/sep/11/eat-pray-live-lagos-nigeria-megachurches-redemption-camp
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't support Christianity though, what should replace the void in your opinion?

But these same jerkoffs wouldn't dare do that in front of a Mosque. Maybe we should just embrace Islam and start chucking these faggots off rooftops.

Nietzscheism. Also kikestianity IS dead

Y is it groups like this and Pussy Riot always go after churches and mosques yet leave synagogues alone?

Bump

We don't stop it, we convert, and bring out as many people as we can prior to the 1000 year reign of Jesus.
If you are an actual Bible believing Christian you know this, and accept that most of the world is doomed to swimming at the Fire Lake Resort when all is said, and done.

Feeling good good man.

Hey, that actually sounds like a good idea! Halal fuckin sucks tho.

Why is it every time l hear Pussy Riot, it makes me think of the antifa soyboys out threatening violence?

If church in the west wants to be succesfull it will have to appeal to hardcore traditionalists. It is however not going to do this.

>people become intelligent and educated with the entirety of human knowledge at their fingertips
>people become atheist

huh, really gets those neurons firing

Because Catholicism is a popularity contest. It has nothing to do with the truth.

>religious peole should fuck off with their homophobic views!
>homosexuals for islam!

It's true folks
>but isn't hardcore traditionalism too niche?
The liberal agenda the churces are promoting is self-defeating, modern churches try to appeal to leftists while most leftists don't even believe in God.
Due to the pandering to the left, they then lose everyone in the right as well, it's ridiculous

You can start by killing yourself.

Nothing's going to stop a progressively degenerative culture from adopting authentic Christianity because it means that they have to cease from committing sins, and that they have to repent trying to live holy lives.

If we rip out the old testament and just use the new testament then we can form a basis for a moral code that people should generally abide by. Too many fools cite the old testament and claim that it's what Jesus believed when we all know that it's actually what the kikes believe.
That said what we really need is harsh measures against the truly despicable. Want to put someone away with just an eyewitness account? You get the same sentence of the guy you're condemning. Double if you're the judge. Want an abortion? Death penalty. Want to let foreigners become part of your nation? Death penalty. Want to claim that everyone is equal? Death penalty. Want to give money and assistance to foreign nations? Death penalty. Any prison sentence longer than 20 years? Death penalty. Want to use the death penalty? Hangings, burning stakes, decapitations and shooting immediately after guilt has been proven with physical evidence.

Exactly, 20 % that’s genuine is preferable to 50 % that’s not.

This webm makes my blood boil

Islam.

Islam was introduced by God Almighty to save Christianity. It does away with degeneracy and embraces God as One (true Monotheistic). Jesus and Mary are revered in our religion -- we just don't pray to them.

Let it run it’s course. Once everyone who can be saved is saved, the world will end and the heathens will get what they deserve. Our victory is not of this earth, but of all eternity.

I really think gays underestimate how angry they're making normal people.

I even supported gay marriage until I saw how shitty and destructive gays really are.

Jesus fucking christ this is advanced heresy, I literally felt a feign pain in my heart seeing such a beautiful architectural marvel being destroyed for anudda apartment building and/or mosque

The death of Christianity is a good thing, fag.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

what is this? where is it?

this

This is literally illegal.
If this is from the US, report them.
Yeah, it's free speech to do that to your own property, but to others it is vandalism, even without damage.

You might be hard-pressed to find a cop willing to take them in, but just find a religious one.

Nevermind just noticed this is from Dublin.

Ireland has to have anti-blasphemy laws though.

By exterminating the Yahwahist cult.

Ban schools.

Schools are where some people gain the ability for independent thought, and reason.

If you ban schools, you'll have a far stupider population, and therefore more susceptible to religion.

It's from France I think, they couldn't pay for it any longer so they had it demolished

>get rid of Christian liberal churches
>get rid of atheists inside the church, that set trying to hijack it for their agenda (Europe)
>re-establish an emphasis on how Jews are not friends with Christians nor are they God's chosen people
>get rid of "Christian atheists" or "Christian agnostics" who ruin the church more

You don't, you let it die.

This

Honestly do not know. This is something I've thought about for a long time. Christianity is a weak religion, especially for the west. It's open for all and pacifistic. It lets itself die and when your entire civilization is built on it then yea there it goes, it's like building a house and weak cliff. We need something almost entirely racial and strong willed

Why would I want to stop the death of this semitic shit?

Also, threadly reminder that Dominicans aren't even human, let alone part of "the west".

Christianity is not white, not good for whites, not true, not good, not distinct
from.other faiths, not uniform, did not build civilization and the Yahwahist era of Europe was the most miserable.

>It's open for all and pacifistic
Did you ever study history?

Because France is no longer France
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

This. The West has been dead for years because of self-righteous, nigger-loving, sermonizing jew worshippers. "MUH JUDEO-CRISHIN VALYOUS" fags BTFO.

You never read the New Testament, did you?

(((Christianity))) is a failed paradigm because it isn't Christianity.

For example they have as one of he commandments

>though shalt not kill
However it should read
>though shalt not commit first degree murder

See what a major difference that is. If you get angry and bludgeon someone to death (not a sin) or if you run across one of your enemies and butcher them (not a sin because god delivered them into your hands.) or if you kill someone for political reasons like Saul had his own half brother butchered between the steps and the alter (not a sin).

See Christianity has become nothing but (((cultural Marxism)))

Paganism.

Everything you said is what is in the Old Testament, not the New Testament. Jesus was an absolute massive cuck, and the only reason Christians historically had any backbone was because they quoted from the Old Testament (which was Jewish).

Think about it, the Jews and Muslims are very redpilled and defensive of their group, and stamp out degeneracy in their in-group, while Christians are completely cucked. The reason why lies in the New Testament and Jesus.

Sadly had we just remained Pagan, none of this would have been an issue. Our Pagan ancestors had the same tribalism that the Muslims and Jews have, putting their people first above all. When Christianity came, we lost that innate loyalty to our group, and replaced it with worshipping a cross.

Christianity is not European.

>Christianity

Even muslims have more respect for Jesus than the christians.

there are levels of exsistance we are willing to except.

>muh crusades
You do realize that most violent Christianity was just paganism in disguise. Before the crusades and after it Christians let themselves die or went to africa to convert helpless brown people. In fact in modern times that seems to be all that Christians ever did.

I guess we should ignore Christianity officially breaking apart from Judaism in the roman empire (which was in Europe), along with tossing away any development it made in Europe such as cathedrals (which are a staple of European culture), towns that developed around the church, anyhing built within the era of Christian monarchies, etc. Yeah, those are actually semitic traits now that I think about it, and not a single white person, nor did a majority ever practice Christianity at one point in time. Thank you for changing my mind. I want to ban religion and bring in communism now!

See, this graph shows how vital it is that we humans step in to increase the support of an omnipotent god, that seems, oddly, to have any potency at all in the age of literacy!

>Old testament: Don't eat pork.
>New testament: Eat pork.
That said I hear the Russian bible is different. Jesus ramboing into hell and freeing the souls before escaping due to hell not being able to contain his divinity isn't in our bible.

Correct, no one is a Christian in the Greco Roman world only larpers.

Are you an actual retard or just larping?

>Ηow do we stop the rapid death of Christianity in the west, Sup Forums?
you cant stop it when the priests themselfs are compromised the pope is probably a heretic himself

>Christianity is not white, not good for whites, not true, not good, not distinct
>from.other faiths, not uniform, did not build civilization and the Yahwahist era of Europe was the most miserable
wtf do you know about what is white or european?

Matthew 5
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

You don't. The supernatural ooga booga parts are necessary to make the plebes behave on threat of eternal suffering, but those are precisely the parts that fall apart under scientific scrutiny. If we need a belief system, we need a new one.

You are dull, did you study US history, European history, etc.? The crusades was supposed to conquer the "holy land" for Christianity, that isn't pacifist nor was it motivated by paganism. This is your pathetic attempt to try to invalidate something that was motivated by the thing you hate. Also, did you forget about Christians slaughtering pagans, or was that also the pagan influence in Christianity that killed pagans? Stop being an idiot
>WASP America was pacifist derp and open minded hurr
>Catholicism in Europe accept all xD
>let's ignore the fights within xtianity derp
>xtians killed pagans because of pagan influence xD
Idiot

Why stop it? Are you a nigger lover?
>implying superstition needs to be replaced
Fuck, you kind are stupid.
>use the new testament then we can form a basis for a moral code that people should generally abide by
The fuck are you talking about? One, without the scriptures Rabbi Yeshua taught from there is no basis for his teachings. But, even more serious, his teachings are garbage, a bunch of "roll over and die, life is meaningless" drivel only a jew like him could come up with.
>cite the old testament and claim that it's what Jesus believed
Then why did he constantly quote it? You people are so retarded.

Christianity enabled the degeneracy that is swallowing the Western world up today. Its emphasis on forgiveness, mercy and turning the other cheek allowed the destruction of Western civilization and the strengthening of Atheist Marxist degeneracy.

The reason why is because Christianity developed under the pressure of a cosmopolitan empire where it had to acquire specific characteristics in order to survive under the Roman Empire. These characteristics were tolerance, equality to subhuman groups (in order to attract followers), and mercy (in the hope that others would show mercy to them, as they are the weaker group).

These attributes are all well and good when you are a religion trying to spread in a harsh, authoritarian empire, but for entire societies they are not good, and invite the massive destruction and degeneracy we see today.

The reason why the Muslims and Jews are so redpilled and uncucked is simply because they are tribalistic and they only care about their own people, they do not give a shit about outsiders. The Pagans, our ancestors, were also a tribalistic group which placed emphasis on their in-group, before the Christians destroyed them.

lmao you're probably a fucking loser my man

This is true, especially in Europe, and partially Canada. Some state churches in Europe allow atheists to preach, and Canada also has churches that got rid of the bible, the cross, and do not discuss God (but they still consider themselves "Christian").

were not was*

The only thing that can change anything is the preaching of the Gospel. Nominalism is dying, not the faith.

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy/playlists

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

The only way for peace and peace with god is to go to zero.Before every empire and before every prophet.
Live in the moral state of Adam and Eve.
Any form of religion is blasphemy.
Any disbeliever will be cast out.
Anyone who starts interpreting or talking about what god REALLY wants will be cast out too.
Disregard all religious texts.Only law is the 10 commandments.
No interpretations.
If youre not ok with that,youre free to leave.

fucking impossible

Seuss 4
23 Say I do like green eggs and ham
24 I do like them Sam I am
25 I would eat them on a boat
26 I would eat them with a goat

>strengthening of Atheist Marxist degeneracy
You just contradicted yourself
>These attributes are all well and good when you are a religion trying to spread in a harsh, authoritarian empire, but for entire societies they are not good, and invite the massive destruction and degeneracy we see today.
I agree with this, although you do realize "Christianity" in many European countries is made up of atheist or agnostic pastors/ adherents whom would not fit any definition of Christianity in existence. There's a reason why actual theistic Christians are drastically different and more conservative, patriotic, etc. than churches whom have been infiltrated by irreligious people, or people trying to solely push progressive agendas. Stop confusing liberal-secular "Christianity" with the entire religion.
>The reason why the Muslims and Jews are so redpilled and uncucked is simply because they are tribalistic and they only care about their own people, they do not give a shit about outsiders. The Pagans, our ancestors, were also a tribalistic group which placed emphasis on their in-group, before the Christians destroyed them.
Wew, at least Christianity tried to make subhumans civilized.

We need to move towards christian gnosticism.

>allow atheists to preach, and Canada also has churches that got rid of the bible, the cross, and do not discuss God (but they still consider themselves "Christian").
yep even in britain i saw a priest or bishop saying he prays the royal baby will be gay it would be good for LGBT rights if that does not says it all
even tho his soul will end up in hell acording to the bible
wanna find true christians eastern europe were priests were tortured in commie prisons yet they kept true

I just attended my first Divine Liturgy at a Greek Orthodox Church today. I think this is where my life is heading now, as I really enjoyed my time there.

I'm not saying that the missions were pagan but that the agression/will to do so was pagan. The crusades were fueled by the Catholic church, which itself spawned out from the Roman Empire. And yes Christians killing pagans was almost entirely pagan influence, what do you think the pagans did? They had tons of religious wars. In fact I thought that was one of your guys arguments against paganism, that the pagans all fought each other but Christianity united Europe. And US history, ah yes, I remember when all those Christians converted those pagan Native Americans. Fun times.

all the things he said are true if you look at christianity from 100 years onward when it gets infiltrated they were still tribalistic before and after christianity its a moron argument

This would be better, "Christian atheism" is a thing in Europe, which is hysterical.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism
I studied religious demographics in Europe because of how dofficult it was to get information on it, and ended up watching documentaries over Christians in Europe. You have no idea how many Europeans commented that they were atheists and Christians. They see no contradiction in tjis, and many repeatedly emphasized that the church should show tolerance, forgiveness, etc. to all.

>You just contradicted yourself

Can you imagine the Pagan Vikings tolerating some cuckold preaching about how we should accept non-whites as equals, give women equal rights, allow foreigners to flood our societies, etc? No, they would have sold him into slavery or executed him. The same way for example a fanatical Muslim or Jew also would not tolerate this behaviour.

Christians, on the other hand, allow him to spread these ideals as they feel it is wrong to persecute people for their beliefs, which hence allows these ideas to spread and proliferate in the society. After all, as Christians reason, Christ never harmed or persecuted anyone, and ultimately died to persecution. Ergo, Christianity is the stepping stone towards atheist degeneracy.

>I agree with this, although you do realize "Christianity" in many European countries is made up of atheist or agnostic pastors/ adherents whom would not fit any definition of Christianity in existence. There's a reason why actual theistic Christians are drastically different and more conservative, patriotic, etc. than churches whom have been infiltrated by irreligious people, or people trying to solely push progressive agendas. Stop confusing liberal-secular "Christianity" with the entire religion.

Even "conservative" Christians are hardly better. Conservative Christians are usually cucks who take trips to Africa to convert the local niggers, preach racial equality and let niggers fuck their women, destroying the white race in the process.

>Wew, at least Christianity tried to make subhumans civilized.

Case in point. Why would you want non-whites to benefit from the superior technology and morals of whites? So they can multiply and become a threat to us? It is better to leave them as primitive savages that pose no threat than "civilize" them so that they can rape and slaughter us as is happening today, or has happened historically in places like Haiti.

christianity supports child rape

>Christians, on the other hand, allow him to spread these ideals as they feel it is wrong to persecute people for their beliefs, which hence allows these ideas to spread and proliferate in the society. After all, as Christians reason, Christ never harmed or persecuted anyone, and ultimately died to persecution. Ergo, Christianity is the stepping stone towards atheist degeneracy.
another dumb fuck argument since this isnt true until the early 20 for women and 70 for non whites until then christianity did not preach any of this

>I'm not saying that the missions were pagan but that the agression/will to do so was pagan.
Well, I guess pagan influence was responsible for Christians murdering pagans by your logic. Also, you have no citation/ source, and you rub off the purpose of said events as nothing, as this would contradict your narrative.
>They had tons of religious wars. In fact I thought that was one of your guys arguments against paganism, that the pagans all fought each other but Christianity united Europe.
You are making an assumption that I agree with others on that, don't vase your premise off of an assumption. Christianity didn't unite Europe, nor did paganism, etc. Although Christianity did advance Europe, and was a partial factor for spreading European influence throughout the globe, and gave many the incentive to civilize subhumans.

Problem is most of the major Christian organisations are either thoroughly cucked or chock full of SJWs. Even the Catholics are in trouble ATM thanks to Pope Karl Marx I, though frankly they're still doing a lot better than most of the big Protestant churches and groups.

Result is you get a non-stop litany of "the Good Samaritan" and "love thy neighbour", but with all the subtleties of the actual stories ripped out.

1. Read the Bible. Probably a few times to be safe.
2. Read some solid (preferably pre-WW2) commentaries on the Bible.
3. Understand what people like St Thomas Aquinas wrote (if his writing's above your pay grade, get a summary etc from Google - eg search for "blogging the summa" & whatnot).
4. Stick to the Bible, and screw the faddish modern stuff about gay marriage or women speaking in church etc.
5. Pick your battles, but be sure to actually fight. "Turn the other cheek" doesn't apply to every wrong done to you, as you'd know if you read up on it.

Oh, and don't forget writers like GK Chesterton (Orthodoxy) & CS Lewis (Mere Christianity). They're pretty accessible - especially compared to someone like Aquinas - and have plenty of good stuff in them.

>this kills the Christcuck

>another dumb fuck argument since this isnt true until the early 20 for women and 70 for non whites until then christianity did not preach any of this

You are barely comprehensible. Do you think it is a coincidence that Christianity became cucked as people gained mass literacy and could read the Bible?

Compare for example Islam and Judaism to Christianity. When Muslims and Jews gain the ability to read their holy books, they actually become more conservative and fundamentalist. When Christians gain the ability to read their holy book, they become cucked and forgiving.

It's no surprise that Christianity heavily weakened in terms of its conservative morality from the 1600s-1700s on when Europeans could actually read the Bible, and it's no surprise Christianity was most violent during the Middle Ages when almost no one could read and everyone was reliant on their priest.

LMAO. The Russian bible is not different (thought it does not take any of the original books from the Bible out like the Catholics or especially the protestants.) What you're referring to is the Orthodox interpretation of His willingness to die on the Cross. We have the same Bible as you, dude. Our theology is drastically different. The Orthodox Church is the True Church of Christ established here on Earth, and we understand the importance of the Old Testament.

What psuedolarping Christians on here don't take into account because of "muh kikes" is that the Pharisees didn't even know the Scriptures as well as they thought, because Christ quoted the OT on a regular basis and left them speechless on many accounts in the NT.

Oh, and if you read the NT you'd know that God gave Peter a vision that told him that no one was constrained by the Old Laws anymore, meaning circumcision, eating pork, etc.

t. Orthodox convert

>Christianity + literacy = cucked Christians
>Completely ignores 19th Century

>Can you imagine the Pagan Vikings tolerating some cuckold preaching about how we should accept non-whites as equals, give women equal rights, allow foreigners to flood our societies, etc?
none of this christanity did preach in 1600-1700 like you say this is why its dumb
and in 1700 they are starting to discard the bible or reinterpret the bible even then no racial and gender equality until the 20s for women and 60s-70s for non whites

Unfortunately, there needs to be a reality-shattering event that brings the country, if not the whole Earth, to a total stand-still. And even then, the path we choose to proceed along after that is just as likely to be communism as fascism as traditionalism as hedonism etc.

>
Can you imagine the Pagan Vikings tolerating some cuckold preaching about how we should accept non-whites as equals, give women equal rights, allow foreigners to flood our societies, etc? No, they would have sold him into slavery or executed him. The same way for example a fanatical Muslim or Jew also would not tolerate this behaviour.
This is an invalid statement in the present, as paganism is just as worst as Christian secularism. An overwhelming percentage of pagans are globally liberal, ironically irreligious, and support social liberalism.
>Even "conservative" Christians are hardly better. Conservative Christians are usually cucks who take trips to Africa to convert the local niggers, preach racial equality and let niggers fuck their women, destroying the white race in the process.
This is where I disagree with you, the bible teaches all to help others become self-sufficient, which Christianity has been able to do to some degree. Although some are contributing to niggers becoming dependent as opposed to independent, there are various examples of this not being true. Cuckservatives, as much as I dislike them, are the difference between allowing countries as large as the US to stay patriotic, and elect officials whom support social conservatism- something your country, and many other European nations will never be able to achieve once again. I'd take a country filled with cuckservatives over one filled with irreligious-liberals.
theguardian.com/cities/2017/sep/11/eat-pray-live-lagos-nigeria-megachurches-redemption-camp

Christian missionaries and priests were some of the most fiercely against imperialism, slavery and colonialism, and preached a lot about its evils. Whereas on the other hand, the ones who advocated for imperialism, colonialism and slavery generally tended to be secular or less religious Christians.

Do you think people like Charles Darwin could have published their works in a heavily Christian society?

>Case in point. Why would you want non-whites to benefit from the superior technology and morals of whites? So they can multiply and become a threat to us? It is better to leave them as primitive savages that pose no threat than "civilize" them so that they can rape and slaughter us as is happening today, or has happened historically in places like Haiti.
When people get civilized, their birth-rates drop, hence why birth-rates in the western world have plummeted, along with developed Asian countries. I'd rather have niggers be semi-civilized and remain contained in their own continent, than give people within our own governments the excuse of saying that those people need help. Civilizing them will drop their birth-rates, and get rid of the incentive for them to leave their homes for a western country.

Let the Church leadership be overrun by effeminate homosexuals, oh wait..

You cheer.

At that point why not just ditch the middle-eastern framework entirely and base the new religious order off of Neoplatonism? In truth Christianity is little more than Judaic mythology re-interpreted through Greek philosophy and with some old pagan ritual and holidays tacked on.

>Problem is most of the major Christian organisations are either thoroughly cucked or chock full of SJWs
-because secularism ifilitrated Christianity. Study the amount of people that attend church in your countries vs the amount of atheists who go to church. You can do the same by analyzing studies in which a person identifies as Christian while not believing in God, Jesus, etc.

Kek. A key reason much of the public was so in favour of painting half of Africa red was the idea of making 'em into good Christians.

Sure, Christians turned against slavery, but that is a good thing regardless of any religious issues, because it's a god-awful economic system that enriches the 1% (sorry, the (((1%))) :P ) at the expense of everyone else, and squeezes the middle class out of existence. See Rome as an example of how this ended up.

And yes, Charles Darwin could and did write his work in a Christian society, because the scientific method is basically impossible without Christianity - specifically, the very Christian idea that God's creation runs on universal, rational, logical laws, and that man by virtue of his reason, can discover them. That's literally impossible under Islam, for example, and the Chinese & Japanese hardly did better.

let the kike mind virus die. Judaism, Christianity, Islam , communism Marxism, capitalism all kike inventions they all need to fucking die

I'm not sure it's even secularism per se - more like a combination of out-and-out cucks + Marxists.

"Oh okay Mr Stalin, let's hear your point of view..."
"I think we should destroy this church and usher in the communist revolution!"
"Oh what a fascinating idea..."

By returning to paganism. Christianity was a disease propagated by an emperor who had a PTSD induced psychotic delusion, and is what tore down the most important nation in the world in just under 200 years.

Come home Aryan man, find what the Fuhrer was trying to tell the world before they destroyed him
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

The West is terminally degenerate.

It is like a wretched old faggot with AIDS clinging to life that just needs to be put out of its misery.

>Ηow do we stop the rapid death of Christianity in the west, Sup Forums?
>New church? Change of scripture?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. Western consumerism and capitalism has created a culture that is too self-involved and narcissistic to have Christian values.