It's OVER Drumpfffffkins!

Get back to RUSSIA!!!

twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/939891387130105856

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNAU3I93cWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

Show me the crime.

>Chad
>Voting
You're just a corngoy

fpbp

Adam Schiff leaked the fake news to CNN`

quick rundown ?

Woah this twitter nobody sure has convinced me more than facts or evidence ever could!

We actually don't know any of that. That dual citizen should fuck off back to Israel

>no proofs at all after a year of investigation
Let the Bitchhunt begin!

This based Israeli is saving America from Russian subversion.

investigation into israel collusion when?

tick tock ruskies!

They are going to create a new type of crime, retroactively. Leftists will continue to push until they are stopped. It should be obvious by now that the only way we will stop the leftists is with bullets.

Not illegal tho

how exactly are they saying russia helped?

K, now correlate them giving “help” in tangible results, make the connection to Russians directly helping the Trump campaign, and show me where they lied about it.

Oh, you can’t? Kys

Here is what we know:
The Russians wanted Uranium.
The Clintons took big money.
The Russians got uranium.
The Clintons made full use of that big money.

Wow, see how easy that is to misdirect from the facts.

This archetypical cocksucker
youtube.com/watch?v=QNAU3I93cWI

STRAIGHTFORWARD FROM HERE:

Adam...who? It's actually more rustling when a retarded nigger rapper gives libtard opinions than some shifty oven dodger.

You stupid homo Adam Schiff is on his way to prison. That story that CNN got wrong and had to retract on Friday, Schiff was their source. It was an FBI sting to catch him leaking classified info. Schiff is dead.

Subversive Jew infiltrators continuing to prove that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>Jewish members of the United States House of Representatives
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

I assume they mean hacking the DNC which hasn’t been proven to have been done by the Russian government

Chads don't vote, they lead an insurrection and execute all the politicians and ruling class

Can we all spam schiff with merchant memes like the good ol days?

>saudis giving money to clinton

Underrated

Yeah, Adam bull-Schiff, replace "the President" with "Hillary Clinton" and everything checks out.

P.S. I'll bet you dimes to dollars that Schiff is a pedophile.

Well Hillary lost so that's how.

The russians are a red herring. It's the khazars that hate the rus. They are pushing the anti-rus angle.

Like these faggots didn't get help from the russians for 40 years

Trump is a distraction to what is conceivably drum beats for a war with Russia

Someone should remind Adam Schiff that his grandfather funded the Bolshevik revolution. His McCarthyism is getting old.

this is unironically the only correct answer in the thread.
fucking boomers and t_d faggots think we can win these people over with debate. these NPC leftists have been brainwashed with the finest technological advances and psychological strategies in history. their flawed delusions are reinforced through media and constant drug administration.
violence is the only way. consider and black/red pill. if you still think there's a way to avoid civil war you're a humongous queer. i can't wait.

Why are some conspiracy theories more legit than the others in America?

Spicy AF

>Here is what (((we))) "know"
ftfy

bump

Unless they're going to make trolling and political memes illegal, the only thing Russia technically did wrong was release Hillary emails. Which they can not implicate the Trump campaign in.

is this not common knowledge?

>He is talking about Obama and Hillary Campaign

Is this real? I don't go and check anymore because even if it is they are still pushing a false narrative. We just keep getting stronger anyway...

>release Hillary emails
There isn't proof that even that was them.

>tfw u forget that Hillary took millions in donations from sand nigger kings and princes from Saudi Arabia

Except "The Russians" are "Wikileaks".
Makes the whole thing collapse.

Here's what we know:

Liberals lie for their own gain.

Sage.

And it would only be illegal if trump told them to do it, which there’s zero indication of.

The emails were a inside leak, not Russia.

amazing...............listed four points yet not once did he list his reasoning for believing these points.....why do we pay for these people to bullshit 24/7?

Exactly what I've been saying. This is seriously it this time, Trump is finished. I know they've said it before but no way her gets out of this one.

where and when?

is this more #resist / ticktock bullshit or does he have something.

So much wrong with the quote. He's lucky he was peddling his wares to Jake Tapper and not a journalist with more than a tenuous grasp of reality.

The problem with the Dems is the Russian collusion never happened. It's very hard to spin hot air.

He is trying to save his skin. That leak about trump junior was probably from him. He passed on false info to the press as part of an op to identify leakers.

He will either be charged later of cop a plea quietly and turn on a bigger fish

Execute all of these faggots for treason. This shit is getting stupid. People need to be hanged.

Here is what we know:

After over a year you still can't even cite what statute you're searching for violations of.

That's pretty damning.

First they'll have to prove that Russia leaked the emails.
then after that they have to prove Trump -himself-, not his advisors or campaign managers, told them to do it.

Or they could make all political memes illegal, sorry we frogposted our way into the white house.

(((Adam))) (((Schiff))). Oy vey the jewery is strong in this one.

Schiff is tying himself into knots to prove that black is white and white is black.

>got millions more votes
>Russians helped Trump

the fuck

>damning
Keep your damning and come back when it's INCRIMINATING

Unless with help he also accepted CONDITIONS this is pretty much political charity.
Now if our help HAD conditions - that could be illegal.
If our help was unconditional - it's legal, everybody does it.

It’s also not illegal

I think the incessant rhetoric is basically the same script they would take if Hillary won the election. Russia did this as far as they're concerned and maybe the trump camp are the convenient pivot point they can use to beat the drum and highlight the 'side' who 'hacked' their perceived democracy.

If Russia legitimately came in and fucked with the software in the voting machines to either change votes to the Trump camp or outright dump Hillary votes, that is the only thing that would count as 'hacking the election' and it would be a legit act of war.

Making memes isn't hacking. We live in an era where "Russian Troll Farms" is part of our political dialogue.

>>got millions more votes
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

WHAT DID SCHIFF KNOW THE DAY HE WENT INTO THE SCIFF AND CAME OUT BUT COULD NOT TELL ANYONE.
THAT WAS THE DAY HE WAS TOLD OF URANIUM ONE.
HE KNOWS DEMS COLLUDED.

Schiff uses 4 false premises to make a complicated case of something. The only person in America that seems to get him is Jake Tapper... I bet the rest of the MSM even have no clue what Schiff is really saying, but thinks it supports their side.

like a few facts can stop the mic. when did it ever?

>Someone should remind Adam Schiff that his grandfather funded the Bolshevik revolution. His McCarthyism is getting old.

this

j-commies need to gtfo

Did he miss the memo that the "russian gave help" statement were complete bullshit?
Yeah.. I don't think he cares because the idea here is to spread disinformation.

>Here's what we know
written by lugenpress

>(((schiff)))

A classic.

Sorry, but Russia could hack their candidate in the US, but not France, the Natherlands and Austria?!?!. MSM are really idiots to swallow what Schiff is serving them.

Russians provide proof of dnc corruption and made hilary look bad. Trump should have ignored them and allowed the american people to stay in the dark.

stop being unimpeached

Cold Hard Facts
@ Reality

Here is what we know

-The Russians offered no help
-The Campaign did not accept help
-The Russians gave no help
-There was no help to use

Thank you Adam Schiff for having destroyed CNN's reputation.

>Wikileaks is russians
Or maybe ya know, JA doesn't like Hillary because she wanted to murder him with a drone.

first it was "there was no collusion with Russia" and now it's "show me the crime that was committed!!!" nice

Damning how? Show us the which crimes were committed instead of tweeting these vague ass messages

Threatening to "wall off" Mexico while sucking Putin's dick for help. Trump is such a slimy prick.

>d...drumf is going to be impeached any day now!
>j...j...just y...you wait!

>and people still dunno who leaked fake news to cnn

Didnt Hilldogs team buy a fake document from the Russians?

It depends on who is pushing them. The American Left desperately needs a reason other than their own incompetence to explain Hillary's loss and their overall loss of political power. The Democratic party went from holding the Executive branch, the Legislature and a single Supreme Court Justice away from controlling the Judicial Branch just eight years ago to losing control of all branches of government. Worse, they are in control of only a few states. They are on the verge of becoming a regional party with limited national influence. So rather than doing some intense self examination, they're blaming "muh Russians." What's scarier is that the ""Russian collision" narritive started before Trump was elected, and they fully expected to win. Which means they intended to use "muh Russians" to go on a political witch Hunt and destroy their opponents.

How exactly did the Russians help? Forced all these Americans to rally and vote for Trump?

>take me at my word guys!!

It went from "Russian agents literally hacked voting machines" to "Russians bought ads on Facebook" in the span of about ten months.

I Was never sure if this Was pro trump or anti-trump but funny because he Won

His name was Seth Rich.

How did Russian government offer help?
If there is an actual answer to this, does it connect in any way to the Clintons? Did the Clinton's pay anyone who was part of this answer?
How do we know Trump used this information?
There was no collusion and Russia did not hack and release to anyone the dnc or Podesta emails.

Here is what we know:

Democrats have no proof
Democrats can't impeach because no law was broken
Democrats will spam twitter instead

I think the Muh Russia was to use as an excuse to justify the DNC emails being spread around. DNC tried to build a Trump Russia narrative out of thin air. Which begs the question when will we know who was Guccifer 2.0? How were the emails extracted from the DNC server? Etc...

Source: his asshole

Schiff is so lucky he still has idiots like Tapper still willing to listen to him.

>They are going to create a new type of crime, retroactively.

Ex post facto laws are unconstitutional.

When was that?

>everyday it's over for trump
7 years of libtards tears is said to be unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best