My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious...

My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion. I work and pay taxes, as does my wife. I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.

So why does Sup Forums hate me again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcDO1dU7P1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't rebuild shit you stupid nigger. You came in the 1960's and worked useless jobs to suppress the wages of Germans that were outpacing the entire planet.

You're going back. If you don't go back peacefully we'll take back Constantinople too.

>but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion

So you pick and choice from religion whatever suits you? How is that being religious again?

youtube.com/watch?v=JcDO1dU7P1k

*choose

Reminder to use filters, so you can avoid OPs cancerous thread in the future

Sage

>look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki
I did and I learned that you turks came 1961 where the Wirtschaftswunder was already in full swing. So yeah, you did not rebuild shit

Please note the Gast in Gastarbeiter. Unless your goat fucking backwater peasant grandpa worked for free, he has to go back.

im sure you built germany just like black people built USA

It this is true and you're not just another LARPer I really feel sorry for you. You should hate te rapefugees the most, that ruin your place and reputation in Germany you worked hard for.

I think he's culturally muslim. Kinda like how i'm culturally christian I know its man made and all but still like the teaching and traditions.

>So yeah, you did not rebuild shit
Probably assisted in pushing down wages for the native common man while further enriching a very select group of industrialists and collectivizing any costs. (medical care, social services/housing, etc.)

Bravo Abu Mehmet! Thanks for rebuilding!

Oh Dieter, you sweet summerchild. Why don't you go prep the good man for his wife. (And yours) It's the very least you can do! After all his forefathers literally rebuilt your country for you! Hell, it's more theirs than it is yours!

>I think he's culturally muslim. Kinda like how i'm culturally christian I know its man made and all but still like the teaching and traditions.

And that'd be fine if it weren't the most vile poison currently going round, people like this will claim islam has nothing to do with isis, corporal punishment in accordance with shariah law (or worse that it's perfectly just), sexual slavery/rape, etc.

If you defend the practice of viewing a stone age genocidal warlord, slave keeper, child fucker, beheader, etc. as the perfect man/example to all men I've got a problem with you.

>it's the daily 'everything was döner' post
I'm so done with this shithole.

The daily bait thread

siktir git amk gavadi

This is why germany is fucked.

this
Stop spamming Sup Forums with the same shit thread
sage

Retard german

I'm a Burger and even I know the third generation of Gastarbeiters are welfare leeches. Maybe your grandfather contributed in the 1950s but you sure as fuck dont.

>warlord
That's pretty bad ass honestly. He conquered the eastern mediterranean and north africa and freed a bunch of slaves from merchants. A bunch of sandniggers in rags on horses fought armored romans and won. That's pretty badass. The problem with them is their race and they're culture is different from us so they must be genocided. There's nothing wrong with war in my opinion its humanity's greatest accomplishment and our strength is our intelligence and we will win this race war if it takes a thousand years.

hello brainlets

I welcome you, brother.

Please elaborate Dieter, share with us your views.

>I welcome you, brother.
Mommy Merkel would be proud.

Everyday the same fucking thread...

If you don't get it, you are a brainlet. Not sure what's to explain here

Would be fine. If illiterate unwashed and violent hordes of you weren't being imported it would be fine.

But hey we should feel sorry that white people don't like you even though your kind is trying to take over with a hostile invasion force

How is islam not terrible?

Copypasta

You just have to understand that different groups of people are better off apart.

You can't just keep making the same post over and over again, it doesn't work that way.

I didn't know you call the German women "Gastarbeiter". You peasants did nothing valuable for this wonderful nation.