How do we fix white dads??

How do we fix white dads??

twitter.com/Madison2078/status/939610011503857664

>here, have a car for fuckin my teenage daughters pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwsMNRhUFzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bunch of pozzed liberals in some blue state.

The American liberals have this deranged paternalism for the coons, and probably wouldn’t have even bought the boyfriend a car were he white. It’s all a huge virtue signal to show the community what good, self-sacrificial liberals they are.

Why couldn't his own dad buy him a car?

I don’t see the problem

My gf’s family loves the fuck out of me

Stop playing like you don’t already know the answer.

>From nigger lynching to letting niggers date your daughter and giving the niggers expensive gifts in just 50-60 years

The absolute state of the west

pounding that white pussy everyday with bbc rip white race

This is fucking pathetic. I can't wait until he knocks her up and dips out in their car.

Why spend that much money on some stranger in the first place? Never mind the bigger part.

Okay okay.

But to be honest, getting that kid a car out of nowhere isn't the best idea. Unless the dad is going to buy him insurance, gas, etc. Having more luxuries isn't exactly the most economically efficient for people that couldn't afford it in the first place. Hence why people that win those cars in drawing contest trade it in after 6 months.

*nigger

This man is pathetic. Wouldn't be surprised if this happened.
>"Tyrone I'm sorry my daughter is at her friends tonight. You know what to satisfy your urges please help yourself my wife."

good lord this level of cuckery.
can kali yuga end everything now please

This isn't unexpected. He already took the biggest cuckpill by having a daughter, a child you spend 18 years raising and prepping to get fucked by Jai'LaQuandravious Jackson.

These people are Texans

the age of the nigger has come

What a fucking faggot.

Fuck him and his failure of a mudshark daughter. I hate this fucking country so much.

....are they in The People's Republic of Austin though? Because Post Modernist occupied Texas is under some dark days.

Texans are liberals LARPing as conservatives. Texans are responsible for...
>LBJ 1965 Immigration act
>Bushes
>Mexicans
You could argue Texas is responsible for the decline of white America.

In a few years, she'll be a bruised up single.mother with a brood half-breeds. And Jerome will repeat the cycle with another white bitch.

Dallas
Texas today is how California was in the 60s-70s

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Texas is the most cucked piece of shit virture signaling Cuckservative state in the US. Beaners are majority and Cuckservative Jeb Bush types are a close second.

Texas is literally 56% Face: The State.

That meme here is entirely fucking real. 90% of Texas posters here are beaners, guaranteed, thats the new generation of Texas, because their Cuckservative base cant get enough of shitskin cock.
California 2.0 in less than a decade.

Holy mother of fuck. I have not been this triggered in a while. These coal burning roasties will have to pay the toll eventually.

Cant stand Texans. Biggest hypocrites in the union

At this point de Randstad should just secede and become their own country desu. At least that way it can actually be useful and serve as a sort of containment zone.

This individual nigger seemed really happy and humble to be getting that car. That's nice.

>That meme here is entirely fucking real. 90% of Texas posters here are beaners, guaranteed, thats the new generation of Texas, because their Cuckservative base cant get enough of shitskin cock. California 2.0 in less than a decade.
Unfortunately if we don't change immigration laws fast and deport the illegals this will happen. Remember, California wasn't always Commiefornia, you used to have enough of a Conservative voting block to prevent the Bay Area leftist a from gaining control of the state.
Texas today is basically a parallel to California 40 years ago.

The Dad probably convinced her to find a black boyfriend.

at what point will we accept that this was conquest

>D&C shilling this hard.

We tried to stop this shit in 1861 BUT YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING LET US.

>guy is fucking your hot daughter while you're left with ugly beef jerky mother
>give him a car
this is some funny shit

Wouldn't doubt it. This is a fucking abomination. We were literally lynching these subhumans 50 years ago. What the fuck are we doing.

Sup Forums says niggers only get the fat and trailer trash white girls yet she is not fat, pretty and upper middle class.

once again Sup Forums is wrong

the toll comes at you fast

(you)

Envidioso!

FUCK YOU.

LYNDON B JOHNSON WAS BORN AND RAISED TEXAN.

NEVER FORGET.

FUCK TEXAS.

wouldn't surprise me
you have no idea the depths of the goyims depravity

Sup Forums brings up these interracial dating stats claiming white women stay with white men, yet in real life we're seeing more and more of what you see in the OP

once again, Sup Forums is wrong. It turns out OKcupid dating statistics don't mean anything in the real world

OH NO NO NOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Poor black guy. His haircut probably cost $300 and his clothes probably $1000. He's just a dumbass.

She is definitely the exception to the rule. I live around a city that is about 40% nig. Every couple I have seen has a fat white woman with a nigger. Either way still fucking disgusting.

I'm a Floridian. Everything Texas brags about Florida does better.
>Is actually conservative
>Better tourism
>Crazy People aka Florida Man
>Gun Laws - Stand your ground
>More cows and real cowboys.
>Spics that vote republican - Execpt Ricans
>Trump loves Florida.
>Publix.

just fucking gas the entire white race senpai

>pretty

And she probably is fat, but there’s no body pic.

I hate this fucking blacked country

Thank Christ Im not the only one who sees Texas for the shithole that it truly is.

Its literally just California with lower taxes and less regulation. Thats the only fucking difference.

>LYNDON B JOHNSON WAS BORN AND RAISED TEXAN.

LYNDON B. JOHNSON WAS A FUCKING GLOBALIST PUPPET YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Oh yeah, I can picture it now

>Oy vey shut it down we don't have any Texans to pass our immigration laws in the White Houses. It's over, the goyim won.

Fucking idiot. We're victims of this, and your shitty little state will see the same result in do time, and your divide and conquer bullshit will only make it come quicker.

Dude, the majority of Sup Forums has never even had a girlfriend much less been able to pull a thin, blonde, 18 year old middle class girl. If you're going to talk shit on her looks post your own girl or shut the fuck up.

it all goes back to the kikes and germans.
trying to improve yourself, your people and your society, is now taboo and strictly forbidden.
instead, make yourself worse (ie fat pride, victim culture), make race worse (race-mixing is good, loyalty to own race is bad) and make society worse (free speech is now hate speech, free market is now affirmative action).
everything is backwards.
and if you try to fix it, you're a nazi and we should listen to the jews instead.

Legend - youtube.com/watch?v=DwsMNRhUFzE

>stats dont mean anything compared to anecdotal evidence

speak for yourself mutt

>some cuckhold faggot is the reason you hate your country
Kys my dude

I'm a Floridian bud. Texans pretend to hate Liberal Yanks but your more like them then you want to believe.

You consider that pretty? She’s average at best.

Watch the video. Shes fucking hot.

White women are traitors and Texas is a cuckservative shithole. Theres nothing out of ordinary or surprsing in this video at all. This country is fucking doomed.

Judging by the age of the offspring the dad is a boomer. Boomers are eternally broken and the only "fix" is the bullet or the rope.

>cuck roastie and a nigga

I can't fucking stand white liberals. I'm a Texan. I am white and yes we are fucked. Thanks to rampant immigration along with liberals moving here from Cali and other leftist areas we will be blue and nonwhite soon...
Not to mention to miscegenation. Fuck I hate niggers and spics

>that jaw

Offering our daughters to them. Giving them gifts in return for banging our daughters. Do these people realize that the ruling class will always be white and that by having children with groids you're guaranteeing your genetic lineage will be lower class slaves?

Here's my girl, now post yours nigga

kek they don't care, all they want is to not be called racist and be recognized as the liberal faggots that they are

>makes claim he can't back up with facts
>tries to pass it off as fact via his smug attitude
If you're going to talk shit about anonymous users you better have some facts to back it up, otherwise shut the fuck up faggotshit and lurk more

>The Chad Coalburner

Did you even watch the video? She's petite as fuck

Yeah, if you're a cherry-picking dipshit that thinks the inner cities represent the millions of whites that are holding out in the country side.

You're a divide and conquer kike. Millions of whites are losing their home here, which was built over a century on the blood and tears of other whites, and the only thing you can think to do is to chide and insult those who want to stay behind and protect what is left. You are a kike.

Go slobber on some beaner dick you 56% Face Texan. The same 56% Face assholes who preferred their fellow spic Ted Cruz to Donald Trump during the primaries.

People will wake up to the truth about your piece of shit mud state once and for all. Cant wait until the Californians and your pet beaners bankrupt you coward pussies into irrelevancy.

Seriously it's like all her features are squished into a small area. If her mouth and nose were further down she'd look normal. She has a random buttoned Oblivion face lul

literally this.
america deserves its destruction.

Day of the rope is for white traitors

I know they don't. That's why shaming is so important. That's all these people understand. This guy is a cuck and anyone who sees him should call him such. His daughter is a retarded coal burner. Call her such.

(You)

Most of the Traditional hispanics here are deep conservatives know how shit was in the old country and dont want to deal with that again
Mexicans you guys are referring too are the niggerized ones
Texas has the best housing market and agricultural output
>have fun trying feed propped up cities when you can have anymore sweet texan beef.
Its literally impossible to not find a job here and austin is full of nigger loving lefties

These fucking mudsharks and virtue signaling losers are fucking everywhere, Conservative states as well. Burying your head in the sand isnt going to fix the fucking problem anytime soon.

protip: the white women who coalburn the least are white liberal feminists, hipsters, goth girls, etc.

>chad Coalburner
shes probably cucking that nigger with even bigger nigger

You are such a moron. This is exactly how California was in the 60s and 70s lol

Having a nog for white women is like having a pet dog to fuck but they won’t go to jail for doing it.

Holy shit muricah.

That's why I am saying. Go outside and look around. Go to a mall, a store, a college campus. Its white girls with blacks or brown type men EVERYWHERE. I talk to my brother who lives on the other side of the US, he says its the same thing.

fixed

Scrutinize the verbiage used. Those stats are almost always "x marries y" which is misleading since Jamal doesn't stick around. Asking women to tell the truth is just silly. The vast majority are so afraid of shaming that they'll lie or misrepresent their relationships. Note how that shame never hinders the behavior, just provokes the reaction .

>Donald Trump

Pic related. It doesn't matter who they voted for and you fucking know it.

>Cant wait until the Californians and your pet beaners bankrupt you coward pussies into irrelevancy.

So in other words, you can't wait until the destruction of our country and dispossession of whites progresses further.

I found you, kike. Tell me, does your name end in "-berg" or "-man"?

>how do I get rid of this nigger?
>I know...buy him a car
>This is Houston Police Department, please state your emergency
>H-hi, I'd like to report an armed robbery. An African American man stole my car
>hands up!
>d-don't shoot
>he moved...

You aren't any better man. We're all in the same boat.

and by "white liberal feminists" i mean radfem types

oh really how was californie in the sixties and seventies? im curious were you there?
cause last i checked they were mostly dropping acid and being degenerate then
havent been able to find acid here since i moved

Here we go...

Another 56% Face Cuckservative Texan defending his BASED TEJANO anti-white Democrat-voting virtue signaling beaner pets.

An electoral map of Texas counties would strongly disagree with you about your "based conservative beaner" assessment. PROTIP: All of South Texas and far West Texas- beaner central and ALL BLUE.

lel

One day it will dawn on dear old dad.

Yup. The first generation Mehicans are conservative. By the 3rd generation they're always niggerized. That's what happens when you raise an animal in a group of more primitive but similar animals. Like that scientist that raised a chimp and his son together as an experiment, he figured the chimp would take on human traits but his instead started using chimp vocalizations. Texas is a time bomb.

It is quite literally a parallel to California. These dumb fucks need to stop deluding themselves. even if half of all Hispanics are "red pilled" that isn't enough and they are still shit skins. 90% of Texas posters are unironically not white.

protip: he is a self hating beaner who seems himself as white more than spic

These are the type of liberals what will adopt african kids instead of looking after their own.

The girl seems super possesive, like she owns her bf. Probably has a personality disorder.

Narcissists.