Remember when a pack of niggers tortured a white kid in Chicago?

The cunt that streamed it to Facebook was only sentenced to community service.

It gets worse. The judge was the first nigger in charge of Chicago’s FBA and a member of the Muslim bar association of Chicago.

When do we starting hanging these people

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html
jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
youtu.be/rhsECdc-1SU
youtu.be/uJrsarmzHzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our leaders are already subverting our interests and the principles of our founders. It's over, I'm not sure there's any going back. All we can do now is try to stem the blood flow so we can make sure we're dead before our nation has morphed completely.

bump. More people need to be aware of this.

Fuck off shill

Doesn't feel good being on the receiving end, does it white boi?

I'm sure Trumptard there was a good boy who dindu nuffin, he just a polite little conservative who was never racist at any point in his life.

The subversion has occurred. Now we try to survive the collapse.

Oh look an establishment shill faggot LARPing a confederate flag wanting you to look at this and not at shirtless worthless piece of trash psycho cops murdering crying people in hotel hallways playing durr muh alpha and giving them a dozen orders to be submissive that they complied with

P. S. Those four fucks in your story are also worthless pieces of trash.

>torture an innocent and helpless kid
>gets community service
>mfw it's true
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html

>The cunt that streamed it to Facebook was only sentenced to community service.
What did the others get?

this is a GOOD thing, this will wake more people up

Get out of here you disgusting nigger. We are just one step closer to Rahowa and I garuntee that you won’t win it

Michigan and Illinois has been lost to the Muslims in the same way that Baltimore and much of the South has been lost to the niggers. Their reach stretches into the police force and the legal system. The US needs to fix its domestic situation and stop worrying about international issues. Unless we get a strong libertarian candidate (Ron Paul type) in the next few elections were fucked as a country. I like Peter Thiel or Jamie Dimon personally.

>this gay stablishment shill reverse LARPing

Get lost

>When do we starting hanging these people
Never because y'all pussy ass faggot who won't do shit

Was just looking back into this.

They dropped the "Hate Crime" charges and are attempting to make it a kidnapping charge, which has a much longer sentence.

There is a facebook page keeping an eye on them, it's called ...uh... "The Chicago Four" or something like that.

Remember when whites tortured and enslaved a bunch of otherwise innocent black people?

>Shills LARPing with each other

Lol what? It sounds like you are off your meds bro

he was a retarded kid who associated with feral niggers, not a conservative. doesn't excuse their actions in the least though im thoroughly reaching chimp out levels also kys

>a shillenger appears

Pathetic.

What’s between domesticating cattle and domesticating niggers? They don’t have souls

t.

Larp fag is right, Whites won't do anything.

Niggers riot and people cater to them.
White people are often correct and civil, and get shit on.
Want change? Do something. Bet there isn’t even one protester about this. Nobody did shit when that spic walked after shooting that innocent girl last week

Wrong, I literally looked this up and informed a number of people that they were simply dead wrong. The hate crime charges were never dropped, the kidnapping charge was always there, and it was a fake news story based on the fact that idiots don't know that the jail roster isn't a source.

As for this latest development, not good. I see that only one of the four has entered a plea, though, so I'm wondering if there's more to this.

I mean the “””alt-right””” is growing. Gen Z boys are fairly redpilled

You fags and weak men in general. You will do nothing

We already know none of them got jail time and it wasn't even considered a hate crime anymore

Says you.

>wypipo won't do shit
Liberal whites won't do anything. The people who you cumdrinkers love to call "white trash" and who have most of the guns in this country, WILL act when their survival instincts kick in.

Oh you mean a century ago? That justifies present day actions? Okay good I won’t feel bad bashing the next niggers teeth out over having seen this recently made video. I sincerely hope these niggers are found and executed in the most violent way possible. African lynch mob style seems fitting to me, give them a taste from their homeland

Lmao I love this. Niggers laugh now but they're slave ancestors know what's coming, and even their ghosts will feel it. Its gonna be 10x worse than any nigger in history has known.

Scary times boys scary times, pray for those select few niggers that are good.

Nazi losers are pathetic. White race is losing like nazis

>if I call him a still he won't recognise that I myself am a #literallyretarded shill

Sure thing nigger watch your six if you see a white boy on it, fuck niggers are getting nervous when I’m right in front of them let alone right behind them with some moonmen. We will force your subhuman asses on a boat at bayonet point.

wtf. dotr when?

If we're just forgiving people just because the of forward moving time exist, and based on what year it happened than I don't understand why Sup Forums gets mad at this.

The white race hasn't even stood up yet you ignorant nigger. You have no fucking idea what you're toying with. I'm legit scared for niggers. I have two half breed nigger friends and I am afraid for them.

We don’t leech off of others for our survival unlike niggers and their shitskin relatives

The white people who have the most guns and are the most "racist" (aka redpilled on non-whites) are the white people having all the children. We're going nowhere, nigger.

White are way better at fighting was than niggers. We are smarter than you, we are more disciplined than you, we are more organized than you. We literally conquored your entire continent

>I see that only one of the four has entered a plea, though, so I'm wondering if there's more to this.
Well the two guys are fucked, the downstairs neighbors claimed in police testimony that they had pointed guns at them when they tried to make them quiet.
The fact that the one girl did a plea deal and plead guilty to the Hate Crime, but within the plea they dropped the kidnapping charge, that's why she's getting off so easy. They need to be pursuing the Kidnapping charges and dropping the Hate Crime charges to get a longer sentence.

Then again they're in Chicago so I'm sure the entire jury looks like pic related

We need to hammer this home with the naive morons and utopians who call themselves civic nationalists. Non white equals no rule of law.

Liberal whites are screaming in the street, blocking traffic, ruling down meany racist statues.
They generate a lot of hate from rational people but they actually walk the walk

No.
jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

Wtf I hate niggers now.

Not an argument.

Wars*

it's all theater. they only do it in the liberal controlled urban areas where they're coddled and protected. the moment they leave the cities and counter protest in a town like charlottesville, they get taught a lesson.

hey kid want to firebomb a nigger judge?

I need to see your hand with a time stamp, otherwise you're just a pasty numale engaged in cultural appropriation. You fucking honkey.

Sounds to me like you are the fucking shill.
Fuck off faggot

video where?

>let's give up even though we are the most powerful nation in the history of the world because it might be difficult to enact real change, you might have to talk to women and make babies, you might have to go outside of your home, you might have to hurt someone's feelings by laying down some hard facts, you might have to lose all of your liberal "friends" on facebook by saying things how they really are

pussy

>he is either a Marxist nu-male or a nigger
Either way he gets the rope

this is why multiculuralism doesn't work. We are going to be seeing more of this.
Shit skin judges and juries hurting white people

Agreed, we should start riotng in the streets like the niggers. Start tearing up downtown suburbia.

>white numale posing as a brother detected

Am from Metro Detroit Michigan and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Niggers are the only ones causing problems here

youtu.be/rhsECdc-1SU
It was a big story a while ago before getting memory holed. The ape that just got off was streaming to Facebook live and there is footage of her smoking a black n mild and telling the guys to kill him.

>RRRREEEEEE why cant nuggets get over slavery?!?!

>RRREEEEEEE niggers need to be held accountable about something that happened in the past!

If we're expected to forgive people based on the fact that time moves forward that I don't see why Sup Forums is angry.

>four people kidnap one person so thus the billions of people in either race cant mix

We should start tearing down their hoods and start burning down synagogues

When I was a kid me and my friends used to throw bricks through the windows of the local synagogue and Catholic Church. We just need enough numbers to hit the streets

>Britcuck being a britcuck

Seriously get a spine you fucking redcoat

Start tweeting this to Donald Trump.

Both cases stem from an over reach of state power sooo....

Nothing new here. American cucks. Cops shooting innocent people that always. Niggerz torturing white guys and getting away with it. And you make jokes about the day of the rake. Shame on you little motherfukers. Shame on you.

Slavery was common in all cultures. Asians, Muslims, whites and niggers all had slaves. Only white people had the consciousness to stop slavery.

Let me know when you have legislative or judicial authority.

exactly. when the fuck is /pol going to realize this.

they're purposely trying to incite violence. get people to do stupid shit, call in national guard, martial law, game over thx for playing.

Right...this is where we should base a lit of our campaign to raise awareness.
Half a million people died in the civil war to stop slavery.

Oh yeah. Because Canada is doing so much better

Defeatism is a Marxis trick.
He was right to call you a shill.

Okay? Still doesn't make up for the fact that it happened for in the first place, and some had to beat into submission just to stop.

Not sure if being ironic or not but... Are there any slave owners alive? Is any living person legally a slave? No? Ok.
Now, are the perpetrators of that crime alive? Are there more like them doing the same stuff? Is the victim still alive and affected by something that happened to him? Yes? Ok.

If you see the difference I hope you can see why people are angry. I can't punch you in the back of the head, steal your money and run away and when you catch me 3 years later tell you "Water under the bridge, duh!"

Fucking piece of shit niggers!

This is why we need the alt right. Niggers get away with everything

youtu.be/uJrsarmzHzM

As soon as everyone forgets what whites did to the nigs before, during, and after slavery.

Nice counter argument. Just testing if Sup Forums could refute an average nigger argument.

Exactly. This is why I feel there is nothing wrong with being a NatSoc

I member. That was the day I truly was convinced there would be major outrage and reprimands.

Then I realized how pussy we all are and I continued living in the world we all hate.

And how the fuck does it sound like that? Nice cover shill fuck. Wanting to keep people looking at each other instead of being pissed at the establishment and ready to change it is exactly shill tactics, dumb shill faggot.

We need to post this all o we twitter...flood Donald trump's twitter, Mike Prince's twitter.
Make them respond. Those thugs kept yelling fuck Donald Trump throughout the ordeal.

That's not how it works. They would pursue all charges at trial, but would bargain away charges if there's a negotiated disposition. It looks like they took the plea on agg batt and hate crime, but she's not going to prison simply because that was the negotiation. You can go to prison for agg batt easily.

What I would like to know is the reason behind the prosecution letting her off so easily. Only the prosecutor could dismiss the agg kidnapping; did they think it was a weak case against her, did they make some bargain for her to testify against he co-defendants, what?

I think the only way to find out would be to pull the court file and/or check the notes entered into the prosecutor's system.

No.

Oh you shills...trying the new brainwash disinformation tactic.

I don't buy into it kike.

I don’t think slavery is morally wrong, I just think it is inefficient and it led to the United States having niggers.

Slavery is allowed in the Bible buddy

Racism is Ok when it's not against whites

Sup Forums logic

We are winning now man this is happening now and what I mean is that now in the present you're doing nothing weak faggots. Fun Facts:
>All your weapons are stockpiled in your asses
>All our BBCs are inside your women creating more black men

Because white are better than everyone else... not that hard to understand

>Brutally capturing and forcing a group of people to act only according to your will isn't morally wrong.

Opinions discarded.

ahahah right

So in your utopia, every race should bend before the mighty withes

Coal burners are almost always fat and ugly, despite what the media portrays. You niggers are doing us a service by removing those pieces of shit from the white gene pool.

Also isn’t it funny that a ugly white woman is a higher status symbol than a hot nigger? I guess when you go up in race you go down in looks huh?

>when their survival instincts kick in
kek. When will that be, at the final moments when their door is kicked in by 100 niggers? Give me a break.

Besides the fact two 16 year old black men will spend until their mid to late 20s in prison and since your probably reddit I would say ok your actually kind of funny.

This is a fantastic case of "Imagine if the races were reversed." What little attention this story got was very tepid and half-hearted. You could see the "news" anchors cringing on having to report black on white crime. They were being so careful not wanting to damage their careers.

Have a happy webm for comfort.

Never fucked a fat/ugly white chick

If white people are so bad why did you flee your country to move to a country created and run by whites Mohammad?